Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos

Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos

Friday, July 1st, 2016 9:11pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 42,581

Fellow Seibertronians, new official photos of Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave were found on the German retail site Brandora. As a retool of Blaster, Soundwave shares the same robot, boom-box, and base mode, but now features his trademark 'battery-gun'. So check them out, and let us know what you think of him in the comments below.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos

Credit(s): brandora.com

Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802593)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 9:14pm CDT
That Bot wrote:I don't want to pay $36 for two deluxes.

Tell me about it, it's getting obscene =;
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802594)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 1st, 2016 @ 9:40pm CDT
Probably gonna pass on Soundwave, too much like Blaster but blue.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802596)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2016 @ 9:44pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Woah boy, those gaps dont look good and neither does that alt mode. Also, someone said it somewhere online but the colours on his legs look like an extended version of his face :lol:

That Bot wrote:Well I went to my local Fry's today, and in their toy aisle I found.... no Titans Return. But I did find a CW Leader Starscream, who I have previously only seen at a convention, and some RID15 Warriors for $13.99, which I think is literally the best price I've ever seen them at. I may pick somebody up.

Those are good prices, I look forward to knowing what you think of them, I think most are just great, and a nice break from the repeated transformations of CW.

That Bot wrote:Skullsmasher and Hardhead are bought on sight..... as long as they're like $15 or less. I don't want to pay $36 for two deluxes. >< I don't know how much longer I'll even have that option though. Damn inflation.

But they werent that at frys, they were 17$, so why did you go there if you wouldnt have picked them up? Or were you there for something else?

fenrir72 wrote:CW Starscream in my TRU has been like shelf forming for the past 2 years. Defesor team all sold out except for 1st Aid. Mix on the Optimus Maximus and Bruticus team. Skylynx team also mixed availablility.

What is it with this ridiculous hypoerbole, that toy has been out for about 8 months.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802607)
Posted by Randomhero on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Come one Will, you didn't have COMBINER WARS starscream shelf warming your shelves 2 years ago when we were getting the 3rd wave of Dark Cybertron? It was right there next to voyager Rhinox and Whirl. Remember? When Generations Leader class hadnt existed yet for 3-4 more months until Jetfire was released. It was right there!! :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802608)
Posted by joeprime276 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:18pm CDT
That Soundwave looks amazing to me. Any estimation on his release date?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802610)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:24pm CDT
joeprime276 wrote:That Soundwave looks amazing to me. Any estimation on his release date?

Likely ~August/September online
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802611)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:24pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I remember that, Will had some very insightful comments about it :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802613)
Posted by Deprhcharge936 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:30pm CDT
Any word on US retail?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802614)
Posted by Emerje on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:31pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802617)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:38pm CDT
Emerje wrote:Leader Starscream only just appeared locally for me about two weeks ago. It's now sitting next to the two Skywarps that have been there on the shelf for months. At this pace I won't be seeing Titans Return for a while.

Emerje

Lucky, I'm still stuck on thundercracker #-o
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802618)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:38pm CDT
Deprhcharge936 wrote:Any word on US retail?

Depends on region, store and stock, likely mid-summer
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802619)
Posted by Cobotron on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:44pm CDT

I hit two local Walmarts today, 'cause I got the itch something fierce. The TF spaces were crazy empty.
Just begging for the Titans to return. I gotta good feeling that space won't be empty for long.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802622)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:54pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:Starscream has just started showing up around here too. Still never saw Magnus on shelves. #-o

I saw several - but they all broke when I bought them >:oP
I hit two local Walmarts today, 'cause I got the itch something fierce.

This is starting to sound serious, you may want to see a doctor about that :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802623)
Posted by Emerje on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:57pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Emerje

Lucky, I'm still stuck on thundercracker #-o

Thundercracker never appeared here at all, we went straight from the two Megatrons to Skywarp. Then suddenly backtracked to Starscream at one Walmart. I had to go through HTS for Ultra Magnus.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802624)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:58pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Emerje

Lucky, I'm still stuck on thundercracker #-o

Emerje

Me => :lol: => distribution
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802625)
Posted by Seibertron on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:01pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I saw several - but they all broke when I bought them >:oP
I hit two local Walmarts today, 'cause I got the itch something fierce.

This is starting to sound serious, you may want to see a doctor about that :-P

Here you go Cobotron. If you click on it, it should spray to the proper areas.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802626)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:02pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I saw several - but they all broke when I bought them >:oP
I hit two local Walmarts today, 'cause I got the itch something fierce.

This is starting to sound serious, you may want to see a doctor about that :-P

Here you go Cobotron. If you click on it, it should spray to the proper areas.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802627)
Posted by Cobotron on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:05pm CDT
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ARRRR! It's burning my Titans!!!

Don't be tinactin like y'all don't know what itch I'm talkin' about. >:oP

I did how ever see a morbidly obese elderly woman wearing a magnificent pair of hand made TMNT fleese jammy pants. Oh Walmart, why you so cray cray? :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802628)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:09pm CDT
Cobotron wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARRRR! It's burning my Titans!!!
Is that what the kids are callin' it these days? :P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave - New Official Photos (1802630)
Posted by Cobotron on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ARRRR! It's burning my Titans!!!
Is that what the kids are callin' it these days? :P
Depends on whether or not you've mastered them. /:)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "LG21 Hardhead | Japanese Transformers Legends" on EBAY