Monday, May 8th, 2017 4:43am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,867

Fellow Seibertronian Qwan, from Australia, has reported a new sighting for the Titans Return wave 4 Legend class figures Brawn and Roadburn - in Port Macquarie's Kmart, for 19 AUSD! While Wave 4 was spotted previously, as seen here, this is the first Legends sighting in Australia we have from our community.

As always, makes sure to use our Sightings Database to locate figures as you go, and help out other collectors in your area!

Qwan wrote:Anyways, I was just doing my regular toy rounds today and who should I see in a Kmart but Legends Brawn and Roadburn! TR Legends Wave 4 has definitively hit Australia, and personally I was super psyched to grab me a Brawn! I know I'm gonna cave and get Roadburn eventually, but I left him for now because it makes me feel like I'm control of myself.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail

Credit(s): Qwan

This article was last modified on Monday, May 8th, 2017 8:44am CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880107)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on May 8th, 2017 @ 6:38am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Gonna bring this up again cause I now have some money and I'd really like this ghost: are there any TRU's around any of you that have the Chaos on Velocitron set? still nothing here and eBay has gone pretty much dry on them save for the ridiculously priced ones. Anyone wanna help a bot out?
yes this is shameful begging. No I don't care if it is. Yes I really want Nautica

I'll check my local TRUs today for you.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880109)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on May 8th, 2017 @ 7:09am CDT
Va'al wrote:this is the first Legends sighting we have from our community.

Incorrect, scroll down to may 4th,

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s1975.php
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880116)
Posted by mordhelm on May 8th, 2017 @ 7:56am CDT

Local Target has 3 Sky Shadows, local Meijer has 2 Roadburns left (I bought 1, but they had no Brawns), and the local TRU has several of both Shuffler and Repugnus.

I should note that the Walmarts around here (NW Ohio/SE Michigan) are doing inventory (as of Thursday at least) so it is highly likely they are restocking very soon, so it sounds like Wave 4 deluxes will be sighted around here as well.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880118)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on May 8th, 2017 @ 7:58am CDT
mordhelm wrote:Crap I should have mentioned that Wave 4 Legends, Titanmasters, and Leader class are out in my area.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880121)
Posted by Va'al on May 8th, 2017 @ 8:18am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Va'al wrote:this is the first Legends sighting we have from our community.

Incorrect, scroll down to may 4th,

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s1975.php

Louisiana ain't Australia. ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880123)
Posted by StJudeDad on May 8th, 2017 @ 8:29am CDT
Went to a TRU this weekend. I should specify that it's not the best TRU in the city, but it's the closest, and I was supremely disappointed. They had maybe a two or three movie figures, and even less Titans Returns stuff.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880125)
Posted by mordhelm on May 8th, 2017 @ 8:50am CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Where exactly are you located? If you find stuff in Michigan, you should post it in our sightings thread. It's pretty quiet in that thread. I'm in the Ann Arbor area, so that's why I'm asking.

Well I work in AA, and the Walmart I was referencing that is inventorying was the one in Saline (State St/Michigan Ave). However I live in the Toledo area, so those are the ones with stock, I can make a note of which ones in the sightings area.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880128)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on May 8th, 2017 @ 8:54am CDT
mordhelm wrote:

Cool. I also noticed Saline was doing inventory the other day when I was there.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880152)
Posted by hurricane567 on May 8th, 2017 @ 10:39am CDT
Did someone really find Brawn at Dollar General? That seems like a mistake, but i could be wrong.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880194)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 8th, 2017 @ 12:40pm CDT
It looks like Hasbro has a revision for the wave 4 Legends with Bee removed and replaced with Kickback and Gnaw. I found this on Entertainment Earth.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... HSB7771D11
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880195)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on May 8th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
My son found and bought blitzwing at Target In Texas.
IMG_20170508_123308.jpg
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880198)
Posted by Kurona on May 8th, 2017 @ 12:54pm CDT
As the hunt for Titans Return's Wave 4 figures continue, fellow board member TF-fan kev777 dropped by to let us know that as far as the Legends-class figures are concerned, there's already a revision wave! Originally containing Brawn, Roadburn (Chase) and Bumblebee; Entertainment Earth is now stocking a revision wave that replaces Bumblebee with Kickback and Gnaw for all your army-building purposes. Interestingly, as you can see below; each figure in this revision wave is evenly-packed - which was not the case before, as the original wave had 3 each of Roadburn and Brawn but 2 of Bumblebee.

Check out Entertainment Earth for the revision wave at $39.99 if you're interested and tell us if you find this in the wild!

1x TRA GEN LEGENDS GNAW
1x TRA GEN LEGENDS KICKBACK
1x TRA GEN LEGENDS ROADBURN
1x TRA GEN LEGENDS BRAWN
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880204)
Posted by Kurona on May 8th, 2017 @ 1:03pm CDT
Y'know, Roadburn is really starting to stand out for me purely for that plastic red colour. It just shines so brilliantly, has a really different feel to it. Kinda want him now...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880227)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:02pm CDT
Bummed we can't get a rolling wave change for troop builders. (like the alternate scourge head in Japan). Would love a painted yellow chest Kickback, alternate Gnaw head (or paint scheme), and a Cliffjumper head for ole Chase here.

Seriously. We need Cliffjumper bad. He's first wave toys. In the cartoon right from "more than meets the eye".
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880230)
Posted by william-james88 on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:06pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:On that note, some interesting stuff: every store in my area has 3-5 Broadsides put out, along with Hot Rods and Breakaways. No Twinferno, no Triggerhappy.

Breakaways plural? Wow, that means Hasbro knew what they were doing by shortpacking him. Hot Rod being there makes sense too, since he got the extra figure, but that makes sense since he is the hottest figure of the 4 in that set, at least in terms of the characters' popularity.

Was Trigerhappy and Twinferno ever online anywhere like TRU. Walmart, Amazon or HTS? I know Twinferno was on TFSource for 15.99. I thought you got these already.

Bumblebee21 wrote:bodrock i love your memes.

does anyone think godbomber is the wave 6 leader

I am sure he wont be. He only works with the optimus that comes in the exclusive set so the most logical way we would get god bomber would be in a similar set.

Still holding out for that Deathsaurus leader rumour! And the repaint potential of a Leader Dragon figure is YUUGE!

Cyber Bishop wrote:
Va'al wrote:this is the first Legends sighting we have from our community.

Incorrect, scroll down to may 4th,

louisiana-transformers-sightings-t45066s1975.php

Incorrect, the first sighting of this toy was in the philippines.

but this isnt about that, its about the first sighting of this toy in Australia.

StJudeDad wrote:It's really sad when Wal-Mart has a better selection of all Transformers toys right now than TRU does.

Thats been the case all year for me. TRU has more stock but since they voerstock on stuff, there is a longer period of time between restocks and new figures sicne they want to get rid of the old stock. Walmart has low stock so I see it change far more often. They will only have one or two cases, but it will be of the latest stuff.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880238)
Posted by william-james88 on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:13pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote: In the cartoon right from "more than meets the eye".

So was Hauler, and he has even less toys than Cliffjumper. At least Cliffjumper has a recent generations legends class toy. So you could use that one and this new Bee and have them both on your team looking different. Thats what I aim to do.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880239)
Posted by Kurona on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:15pm CDT
Cliffjumper should get his own mold. :D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880245)
Posted by gothsaurus on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CDT
yeah, I'm more on board with that (though the shape of that mold is more like him than Bee, actuall). He was a major character.

I wish they'd go nuts at some convention and give us a box set of minibots in different colors. Tap Out, Glyph, Bug Bite, Hubcap, Bumper, and a few new ones.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880246)
Posted by Deadput on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Cliffjumper should get his own mold. :D

He really should since while Bee remolds make sense it also makes Cliff less of his own character and just a repaint of Bee as far as the toys are concerned.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Brawn and Roadburn Sighted at Australian Retail (1880248)
Posted by Kurona on May 8th, 2017 @ 2:29pm CDT
Honestly? I would love to get a Glyph. There's so few female transformers as is it'd be nice to get one of the ones that DOES exist. And is really adorable :x

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY