Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail

Saturday, June 11th, 2016 10:16AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,180

If you come across any sightings yourself, make sure to help out fellow fans by updating our database and various threads. Happy weekend hunting!

Credit(s): Mattia Sanges Transformers Italia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796875)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 2:52pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:A first European sighting of the Transformers Titans Return line comes from the often neglected land of Italy, and fan Mattia Sanges of Transformers Italia! Legends class Rewind was spotted and pocketed at the Carrefour store in Carnate (Monza and Brianza, in the North) for the price of 12,90€ (approx $14.50 USD), though it was also the only figure from its wave, never mind the rest of the line.

Well, now I just have to sit back and wait until people start spotting these figures here in the United States of America.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796894)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 11th, 2016 @ 4:08pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796921)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:07pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Isn't that the US packaging? It has the 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Portugese), plus EU packaging usually omit the "tm" next to the names.

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796924)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:12pm CDT

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:

Huh, that is very odd. Maybe Nemesis Maximo or someone can say their two cents about this to enlighten us all? ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796926)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:18pm CDT

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:

Well, I do live in the U.S. and I see that packaging every single time I go shopping. In fact, I keep all the packaging, so there's currently a giant box full of cardboard underneath my bed! (I think I need to get help for my hoarding problem.)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796927)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:26pm CDT

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:

Keep it there until such a time to where you want to record a video to show the world all the insects nesting under there. :-P

Just a question: Are the TR U.S. deluxes coming with comics?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796930)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:30pm CDT

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:

Just a question: Are the TR U.S. deluxes coming with comics?

I think there's already a colony of spiders living down there and no, the Titans Return Deluxes will not be coming with comics.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796931)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:35pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:...and no, the Titans Return Deluxes will not be coming with comics.

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796935)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:39pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

Nope, it's already been confirmed that every Deluxe in Titans Return will not include comics. If you would like proof, I suggest you check out the stock images of the figures for the first 2 waves.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796937)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:41pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

Nope, it's already been confirmed that every Deluxe in Titans Return will not include the comics. If you would like proof, I suggest you check out the stock images of the figures for the first 2 waves.

That sucks man. That sucks. I guess if they left the comics out so they'd have more money to make the toys better, I guess that's okay though.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796941)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:45pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

I honestly don't mind them not including comics. Since I don't read the comics, whenever I got a Deluxe Class figure from Thrilling 30th or Combiner Wars, I got a comic where I had no clue what was going on.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796943)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:46pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

I honestly don't mind them not including comics. Since I don't read the comics, whenever I got a Deluxe Clas figure from 2014 or Combiner Wars, I got a comic where I had no clue what was going on.

Yeah true, but it was nice to have them for the artwork and collectability.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796945)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:49pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

Yeah true, but it was nice to have them for the artwork and collectability.

That's true, though I honestly believe it was for the best, so people who don't read the IDW comics aren't conpletely confused and so they can put a little nore money into the figures themselves.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796946)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:50pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?

Yeah true, but it was nice to have them for the artwork and collectability.

That's true, though I honestly believe it was for the best, so people who don't read the IDW aren't conpletely confused by tge comics and so they can put a little nore money into the figures themselves.

And plus, I think they needed more money for the Titanmaster gimmicks.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796947)
Posted by Kurona on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:51pm CDT
To be fair, the combiner wars comics weren't brilliantly executed.
Don't get me wrong, it's IDW and IDW is god. But thete was no real rhyme, reason or correlation to which comics were packed with which figure, and they weren't easy to add to your collection not just due to the edits, but because they were so random and ramshackle. They wete only really good for a little peek at what IDW was like.
At least in Generations, while this still held true for the most part - Skywarp's comic has him in the background on one panel on one page, nice - at least with say, Trailbreaker he came with spotlight: trailbreaker. This works as a standalone issue, is relevant to the toy and gives insight onto at least one version of the character you just bought.
Meanwhile, if you bought First Aid? Have fun with this contextless random issue of RiD which you don't even get the comic number of so you can't easily look for which comics immediately precede or follow it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796952)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 6:57pm CDT
Kurona wrote:To be fair, the combiner wars comics weren't brilliantly executed.

Yeah that was a bit dumb not gonna lie.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796954)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 11th, 2016 @ 7:09pm CDT
I never wanted any of the comics, glad they're gone >:oP
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796955)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 11th, 2016 @ 7:11pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:I never wanted any of the comics, glad they're gone >:oP

Duh YOU'RE glad. :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796959)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on June 11th, 2016 @ 7:15pm CDT
Kurona wrote:To be fair, the combiner wars comics weren't brilliantly executed.

*grabs the comic that came with CW First Aid* Uuuhhh... I'm looking at the bottom left corner of the inside cover, where it clearly says in large bolded letters, Transformers Combiner Wars #12. So yeah, it does say what issue it is. Am I the only person on the planet who found out that the issue numbers are on the inside covers in large bolded letters?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail (1796960)
Posted by Kurona on June 11th, 2016 @ 7:15pm CDT
I mean to be fair - and to be my own devil's advocate - they were free gifts which is difficult to complain about. And I am glad to have a small little collection of random idw comics now, just... That's all it is. A random little collection. Not as great as having a trade collection or eveb a few standalones. Being a bit of a broken record but it only worked well for cases like Trailbreaker and Hoist.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th 2014 Titan METROPLEX Scamper NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 17 days 18 hours 13 minutes 3 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 16 minutes 53 seconds
Universal Studios Transformers Optimus Prime Molded Sipper Mug Cup Autobot - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 16 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers AOE Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Scorn Action Figure Dinobot Dino - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 17 minutes 50 seconds
Doujinshi Transformers Drift Deadlock main anthology brain23 DEADKAN (A5 118page - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 19 minutes 36 seconds
Kenner 1998 Transformers Beast Wars Sandstorm MIB Predacon deluxe Botcon c-9 - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 23 minutes 49 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Autobot Beachcomber MOSC G2 c-8+ Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 24 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Class Sandstorm Action Figure Car - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 28 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017