Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed

Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed

Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 10:32pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 23,003

Thanks to our standard weibo user 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂, we have a new Titans Return reveal, this time in the form of Leader Class Overlord's packaging! The packaging follows previous examples, with Overlord's decapitated head floating above his body and the toy plainly visible. Also included is a picture of his base mode, which is unchanged from Sky Shadows. Check out the images below!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed

Credit(s): Weibo user 淘宝店变形金刚改造工厂

Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891039)
Posted by TimothyR on June 20th, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
I can't wait for overlord.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891041)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 20th, 2017 @ 10:45pm CDT
Deja Vu? :POPCORN: :x

Also See those Side Legs on Overlord's Base Mode? you can see it below right. 8-)

and there's a space for a Third Party parts addition for a turret and a crane for a base mode like this :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891055)
Posted by Albatross250 on June 21st, 2017 @ 12:01am CDT
Speaking of TR Cosmos......
He's secretly a Beyblade :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891058)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 21st, 2017 @ 12:44am CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891059)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2017 @ 12:59am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I wonder if we'll get a 2nd Titan Master with Overlord, or if we'll get a separate one by itself. If not an official one, there will be at least a 3rd party Mega (or Giga, whichever is missing), I hope.
They've already covered both between Overlord and Sky Shadow. Ominus's design is based on Mega while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So they want us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891061)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 21st, 2017 @ 1:33am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Ah. Thank you. I didn't know this. I have no interest in Sky Shadow so I never bothered to look. I guess I'll try to pick up his Titan Master by itself if I can.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891085)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 21st, 2017 @ 4:28am CDT
That Overlord... :x

Sky Shadow is an excellent figure wo be extension, Overlord will be too. I'll buy a Titan Master that is close enough to fill in the missing powermaster's role. This will give Overlord a face-swapping gimmick! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891110)
Posted by ThunderThruster on June 21st, 2017 @ 7:52am CDT
I'm thinking of using Overboard as a 2nd TM for Overlord
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891134)
Posted by o.supreme on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:22am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:while Dreadnaught's design is based on Giga. So they want us to buy both figures to get both of the Titan Masters based on Overlord's original Godmasters.

Was actually hoping the TM would be named Giga, or a variation of it :( .

Anyways, as for the bio translations in other languages, its been a long time since high school Spanish for me, however...could it be the bios use more of a Castilian (Spain) dialect rather than say...the Spanish spoken in Mexico and the rest of the North and South American Continents? I mean I know they are very much the same. But since people from the United States have trouble understanding people from the UK, Australia etc.... (and vice versa) I know the same goes for different dialects of different languages.

I know close friends of mine are learning Portuguese. The trouble is what they are learning is *Traditional*, yet most of the people they speak to are from Brazil, which presents some challenges.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891139)
Posted by Diem on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:37am CDT
So with regards to the Siege On Cybertron set being sold out at BBTS, does anyone know if it's sold out sold out, or sold out until they figure out their amount of incoming stock?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891144)
Posted by o.supreme on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:59am CDT
^ I don't think that's a question any of us can answer at the moment, even BBTS. The only suggestion I can offer is to check BBTS daily. Occasionally someone may cancel an order, which will bring that item instantly back available for pre-order, that's how I have gotten a few items actually. If another source can be found to purchase this set (It is I am told only a BBTS exclusive in the United States, other retailers will have it in other countries I assume), I'm sure it will be made a news article here
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891173)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I'm not really knowledgeable about the Japanese series, but Giga and Mega were husband and wife, right? So if Dreadnaught and Ominus are based on Giga and Mega, what sort of relationship do Sky Shadow and Overlord have? Would they be Metamours? In laws?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891180)
Posted by Insurgent on June 21st, 2017 @ 12:10pm CDT
Is overlord sentient in your uestion? Or is ge like in masterforce, a blank transtector. Assuming sky shadow woud ve the same:

If sentient, no relation. Just work buddies who happen to carry around a friend who hppens to ve married to someone being carried by his Buddy.

If not sentient, then they are married as they would be the persona of their titan master who is controlling them.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891181)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2017 @ 12:11pm CDT
Caelus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Dreadnaught and Ominus may have designs based on Giga and Mega (who, yes, were husband and wife), but that doesn't mean that Dreadnaught and Ominus are Giga and Mega.

After all, Sixshot's Titan Master, Revolver, is designed after Chromedome's friend Jack, but Revolver certainly isn't Jack.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891204)
Posted by bodrock on June 21st, 2017 @ 2:22pm CDT
I just gotta say the Titan Masters do sucha great job of filling them 3mm holes when you're missing G1 accessories! ;)
IMG_6360.JPG
DAT OVERLORD looks tempting.....
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891209)
Posted by Tyrannacon on June 21st, 2017 @ 2:46pm CDT
Was kind of on the fence about Overlord, but I think I might jump for it the more I learn about the character at least.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891212)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2017 @ 2:51pm CDT
3mm or 5 mm?

I know the metric system is all wacky to you Yankees.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891219)
Posted by bodrock on June 21st, 2017 @ 3:06pm CDT
Don't make me get a ruler, Will! ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891223)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2017 @ 3:36pm CDT
bodrock wrote:Don't make me get a ruler, Will! ;)

Wait rulers in the Us have centimeters? What folly is this?!?!?!

By the way, want to know the origin of 5 mm ports (and yes, they are 5 mm, 3mm is stuff like Deluxe classics rodimus and legion class figures).

Its because those are the same sized holes as screwholes, or at least they were back then. So they already have had holes on the toys for the screws and thus it was easiest to bore the same holes for them to place accessories, or simply the screw holes served dual purpose for the screws and accessories.

AND unite Warriors Devastator keeps this soldi tradition as having one of his screw holes actually be the place where you place the weapon in one of the vehicle modes.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Overlord Packaging Revealed (1891233)
Posted by bodrock on June 21st, 2017 @ 4:32pm CDT
You're absolutely right, Will -- 5mm!

I can confirm the Pretenders and Beast Wars figures have the 5mm peg holes....I shall check if G1 Soundwave can hold 'em....

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY