Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail

Tuesday, December 13th, 2016 3:21AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,939

Seibertronian administrator Burn has just sent us a notification from Australian fansite Ozformers' Facebook page, showing the reported sighting of the Titans Return Wave 3 Titan Masters in the Land of Oz! You can check out the image from a Target store below for yourselves, featuring Overboard (Overkill), Sawback (Lione), Autobot Ptero (Swoop), and Decepticon Fangry.

Spotted any new toys yourselves, recently? Let us know in the Sightings database, and in the regional Sightings forum - and help out other fans and collectors!

Credit(s): Ozformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1846925)
Posted by Splatterhouse on December 13th, 2016 @ 3:58am CST
Just seen these at target in Harrisburg Pa last weekend.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1846937)
Posted by bodrock on December 13th, 2016 @ 8:21am CST
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
The wave3 Titan Masters are still elusive, but I'm happy the deluxes are here!

My new fave is TWINFERNO :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1846938)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on December 13th, 2016 @ 8:27am CST
bodrock wrote:
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
The wave3 Titan Masters are still elusive, but I'm happy the deluxes are here!

My new fave is TWINFERNO :michaelbay:

Wave 3 Deluxes and Wave 3 Titan Masters have knocked it out of the park. They are fantastic.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1846949)
Posted by Cobotron on December 13th, 2016 @ 9:40am CST
Love that black and white shot! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1846962)
Posted by bodrock on December 13th, 2016 @ 10:38am CST
Cobotron wrote:Love that black and white shot! :APPLAUSE:

Thanks Cobotron! That background came from a wine+art=team building exercise lol :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847011)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 13th, 2016 @ 2:38pm CST
F'eh - I wants my Kickback!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847091)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on December 13th, 2016 @ 8:04pm CST
NovamusPrime3 wrote:Image if you look at this then compare it to sky shadow the jet turbine intakes are different hence I do believe that image that was at botcon was overlord not sky shadow

...and you took the words out of my mouth. ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847092)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on December 13th, 2016 @ 8:05pm CST
I wants my Triggerhappy!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847097)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 13th, 2016 @ 8:26pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:F'eh - I wants my Kickback!

Me too, were it not for the fact I missed out on Skrapnel. What are the chances of Hasbro releasing a (Platinum Edition) box set of the three, maybe with Deluxe retools (Barrage, Chop Shop and Ransack).
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847230)
Posted by Qwan on December 14th, 2016 @ 7:38pm CST
Just checked my local Target, and I can confirm that the Wave 3 Titan Masters are starting to spread across Australia. My Target has also just stocked, and I counted, 40 Leader Skywarps. I never even saw those stocked when they were new, and now they've flooded the place and are all immediately 40% off - so, um, hooray?

Wave 3 TMs (at least, the three new molds that I got) are pretty fabulous, I gotta say. Ptero's and Sawback's "vehicle" modes are pretty doofy, but in a charming way (though Sawback's instructions, if followed exactly, leave one with an even stupider vehicle that has lion legs just straight-up sticking upward off the back). Fangry's dragon mode, meanwhile, is fantastic except for the handle sticking out its neck and difficulties actually getting the Master to sit in properly.

All three have pretty great 'combined' modes, with Sawback's TM integration standing out as particularly great to me (that mane though!). It's also fun to play around with Fangry's 'Krangry' configuration, but sadly the TM doesn't lock in as solidly that way around.

Weapon modes are overall fairly decent: Ptero's longbow is a bit weird, especially the way it connects, but is still somehow fairly convincing; Fangry makes a good gun but I'm sad the barrel isn't a bit wider - as it is, it's just shy of a 5mm port; and Sawback is a fantastic shield actually.

As a last note, I'll also cast my support toward the A3/Sawback partnering. They make a great pair thematically and visually (those colors go together way better than I thought they would!), and the shield works really well for A3's robot mode. Sawback's head-mode face is even big enough that he looks fine on the Voyager body - in theory. In practice, the thin yellow face robs A3 of a lot of his intimidation factor, turning him from a fearsome Viking into Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III wearing his dad's clothes.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847255)
Posted by william-james88 on December 14th, 2016 @ 11:17pm CST
Loved the rewiew Quan! I hope to hear your thoughts on the rest of the line as you aquire it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847257)
Posted by Kurona on December 14th, 2016 @ 11:38pm CST
I really hope I can come across any Titan Master not called Nightbeat sometime soon. All of them sound friggin' awesome and I already have two deluxes to use them with.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847269)
Posted by Z3ROhour on December 15th, 2016 @ 1:15am CST
King Kuuga wrote:
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:Has anyone noticed that nearly all the original Headmasters names have something to do with the head? (Chromedome, Hardhead, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Cerebros, Skullcruncher and Mindwipe) Weirdwolf is the only odd one out.

:MAXIMAL:

Yes, and all the (non-legacy) Targetmasters have gun-related names: Triggerhappy, Misfire, Slugslinger, Crosshairs, Pointblank, and Sureshot. I thought this was fairly self-evident.

:shock:

wow
i never noticed.

been collecting since the very beginning
and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847347)
Posted by o.supreme on December 15th, 2016 @ 4:04pm CST
Z3ROhour wrote: :shock:

wow
i never noticed.

been collecting since the very beginning
and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o

it's ok. I'm sure its pretty obvious to everyone else that TR Voyager Prime's Headmaster is a play on words for the short form of Diaclone (Diac), but I just figured it out myself yesterday (singing the old 80's Di-A-Clooooooooooooone) commercial song in my head ;) . I have no idea what Megatron's (Doomshot) refers to.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847348)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 15th, 2016 @ 4:08pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote: :shock:

wow
i never noticed.

been collecting since the very beginning
and never noticed.

D'oh!
#-o

Diac is even styled after a Diaclone pilot :lol: "Doomshot" is just a cool sounding name, nothing else behind it. The only thing he has going for him is that he's styled after Blitzwing, befitting the mold he's paired with.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847386)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 15th, 2016 @ 8:43pm CST
You read that title right folks, Fortress Maximus has made his way to Ross, and he is only $54.99! This sighting was reported by our own Megatronus, though the actual source of the pictures is still anonymous. With all the combiner wars box sets making their way to Ross, guess it was only a short time before the big titan on the block made his way over there. Check out the images below, and head on out to your local Ross to hunt down a Fortress of Maximus!

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847387)
Posted by Autobot N on December 15th, 2016 @ 8:51pm CST
I'd buy that.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847388)
Posted by Emerje on December 15th, 2016 @ 8:55pm CST
That's a pretty incredible find, now I'm wishing I had stopped at TJ Maxx when I had the chance today since that's the closest thing to Ross we have around here.

Shame Ross has no sense of humor, under size it should say Titan.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847390)
Posted by Cobotron on December 15th, 2016 @ 9:10pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote: only $54.99!

Re: Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Wave 3 Sighted at Australian Retail (1847392)
Posted by fenrir72 on December 15th, 2016 @ 9:29pm CST
Git'im fellas!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers CROSSHAIRS Action Figure Spin Attack Age Extinction NEW Green USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class IDW Trailcutter Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes SOLUS PRIME Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Quintus Prime Master White Face" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Power of the Primes Lot Novastar Moonracer Jazz More" on EBAY
Buy "WALGREENS SHOCKWAVE CYBER BATTALION TRANSFORMERS MISB NEW HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime Cybertron Voyager Prime Safeguard Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron: Siege - Cog Weaponizer Deluxe Figure" on EBAY