Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's

Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's

Saturday, August 25th, 2018 11:09pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,164

The wave 5 deluxes from Transformers Titans Return were hard to find. While they were found in the US, it was sparse and some fans never saw the wave. Well, that will all be changing, a year later. As we reported earlier, Ollie's has bought a lot of the Hasbro stock that was left over from the Toysrus bankruptcy and were going to start stocking all these toys in their stores. Fans went on the hunt and came back stating that Titans Return toys were part of this stock and that included the fifth wave deluxes (Windblade, Twin Twist, Misfire and Wolf Wire) and voyagers as well, such as Octone and Blitzwing. The deluxes are being sold for $7.99. The images come to us from the Cafe Cybertron Facebook page and the specific sighting was at a Birmingham, Alabama, location.

So, are you still missing these toys? Will you be going on the hunt soon? Which do you hope to pick up?

Let us know and if you find them, please share that in our sightings section and forum.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's

Credit(s): cafe cybertron

This article was last modified on Sunday, August 26th, 2018 6:32am CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980682)
Posted by Notesandtabs on August 26th, 2018 @ 1:03am CDT
PLEASE!! Somebody get me Twin Twist, Windblade, and Misfire! I am ready to PayPal it. I am in California so I have no access to the store... I am begging!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980684)
Posted by megatronus on August 26th, 2018 @ 1:17am CDT
Where was this pic/sighting?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980691)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 26th, 2018 @ 4:29am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I can't remember if someone took this picture yet, but here are the autobot Triple changers all together, plus some more Wreckers (Topspin, Kup, and Perceptor were not at home so they did not make this Wreckers group shot)

Question: I've been collecting the Prime Wars Trilogy, in hopes of getting a complete set of characters (or mostly). Since we got a Broadside but not a Springer or a Sandstorm, should I try and get the Generations ones to complete the triple changer Autobots? I thought we'd get them, since the Decepticon triple-trio has been made... But we didn't. Sadly, they won't be headmasters. But I need to complete the subgroup :(

AGREED!
And i LOVE my Sandstorm.
VTOL
DUNEBUGGY
TOUGH-BOT.
awesome.
;)^
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980692)
Posted by Sjeng on August 26th, 2018 @ 4:43am CDT
Super. I managed to find them all for around $20 each on eBay. :D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980693)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 26th, 2018 @ 4:51am CDT
william-james88 wrote:The wave 5 deluxes from Transformers Titans Return were hard to find. While they were found in the US, it was sparse and some fans never saw the wave. Well, that will all be changing, a year later. As we reported earlier, Ollie's has bought a lot of the Hasbro stock that was left over from the Toysrus bankruptcy and were going to start stocking all these toys in their stores. Fans went on the hunt and came back stating that Titans Return toys were part of this stock and that included the fifth wave deluxes (Windblade, Twin Twist, Misfire and Wolf Wire) and voyagers as well, such as Octone and Blitzwing. The deluxes are being sold for $7.99. The images come to us from the Cafe Cybertron Facebook page.

DANG IT ALL TO THE UNDERSPARK!
YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN, OLLIE'S!!

:-x

does anyone live around there that can get a Misfire for me?
please.
:PRAY:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980694)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 26th, 2018 @ 4:54am CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:You need that Thrilling 30 Springer. It is one of the greatest Transformers toys we have ever gotten.

AGREED!
And i LOVE my Sandstorm.
VTOL
DUNEBUGGY
TOUGH-BOT.
awesome.
;)^[/quote]

Yeah Springer's great. I sold Sandstorm though cos while i liked some aspects of him, the whole 'taking one of the most streamlined tidy robot figures and sticking two frickin' huge bits of vehicle kibble on him' just annoyed me. I just couldn't find a way to arrange them that didn't take up excessive amounts of shelf space or look at all pleasing to my eyes. Still I had some fun with him before I sold him.
CGMCHj0WIAADo3p.jpg
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980698)
Posted by william-james88 on August 26th, 2018 @ 6:12am CDT
megatronus wrote:Where was this pic/sighting?

Birmingham, Alabama
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980776)
Posted by Lucky Logician on August 26th, 2018 @ 5:13pm CDT
I went to the Ollie's in Natchez, MS today. They didn't have any of the stuff reported here. They did have a bunch of the white DIY Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime. I forgot to take a picture though.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980783)
Posted by Emerje on August 26th, 2018 @ 6:26pm CDT
Anyone want to grab me a Windblade? ;;) I figure you can probably stick it in a flat rate USPS box and still come in under the original MSRP which is perfectly fine by me.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980788)
Posted by ebo716 on August 26th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CDT
If anyone sees Misfire or Twintwist, I’m open to paying msrp plus shipping for each.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980789)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 26th, 2018 @ 7:22pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980847)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 27th, 2018 @ 11:09am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I still need Misfire, Twin Twist and Blitzwing. There are no Ollie's stores near me. Am I gonna have to drive to Alabama...? :evil:
Well, I'd certainly call first. That's what I'm doing before I even drive to Ann Arbor or Taylor.

And given the selection I've seen in my local Ollies, I'd only hold my breath for Blitzwing; lots of him and Octone, but the only deluxes that keep popping up are Twinferno, Krok, Triggerhappy, and Quake.

OH, and they seem to have gotten TLK Hot Rod en masse, for anyone who never saw him at Walmart. I'd never seen him period before yesterday.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980875)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 27th, 2018 @ 4:57pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:

I never saw him at Walmart, but I did find him at Ross a couple weeks ago. :lol: :lol:

As for the TR figures, any of them I can find for less than scalper prices is a win.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980905)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 27th, 2018 @ 7:21pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:

Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1980954)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 27th, 2018 @ 11:48pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Are you an MISB guy or even considering getting the JP versions? There's a legit online JP based store I can point you to (Not amiami though occasionally has preowned stuff that are really good quality btw)
I'm open to all options for purchasing, I usually try to get the best deals. My legends and deluxes never stay sealed, so I try to buy them loose if I can. As long as they're not beat up and have the accessories, I'm satisfied. Voyagers and Leaders I buy loose online, but if I buy one at a store, I keep the box.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1981081)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 28th, 2018 @ 7:15pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:

That being the case. One option then. JP online preowned ordering.Case example, I got my Special ed Legends Godginrai with Cab and Minerba for a song. Box was sheety but contents were pristine.

1st option though it will take you years sometimes (amiami pre-owned). Their preowned TF figs are quite sparse but I managed to score 3 MPs (Prowl,Streak and Smokescreen) I missed back in 2013 cheap! You'll be sure they ain't KO.

2nd option (I'll pm you if you okay with it (just confirm it here), JP based too. Wide collection but you do need to be patient and add an "alert me if available" tag on their list. Sometimes it takes years before the special "TF" you want shows up.

Though given that you're after TR/Legends, they are still available in JP. (Just factor in the shipping costs (waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than spending numerous times back and forth for hunting fruitlessly on gas)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1981098)
Posted by RAcast on August 28th, 2018 @ 8:42pm CDT
Did we know that Ollie's is getting TLK Hot Rod?

Because they had cases of JUST TLK Hot Rod. :michaelbay:

Edit: Didn't realize that story wasn't in the "Steal of a Deal" thread, my bad. (Can't seem to recall if there's a 'delete this post' button...)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1981158)
Posted by Bonfireben on August 29th, 2018 @ 8:01am CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1981168)
Posted by Sjeng on August 29th, 2018 @ 9:20am CDT
Bonfireben wrote:Hasbro Toy Shop has Trypticon for 50% off on their eBay store. I submitted it as a news item too.

It's out of stock :-(
Re: Transformers Titans Return Twin Twist, Windblade and Misfire Found at Ollie's (1981195)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 29th, 2018 @ 12:32pm CDT
So I'm on a road trip and I stopped at the only Ollie's I saw. I found lots of Blitzwing, Octanes, and a pile of Overlords. But no Misfire or Twin Twist. :-(

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise - WFC / Pounce Wingspan Decepticon Twin Set War Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Wave 2 Shrapnel Action Figure Articulated Super7" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime & Safeguard Voyager Class 2005 complete working sound" on EBAY