Wednesday, June 29th, 2016 2:06pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,913

Are you looking forward to the Titans Return Deluxes? Hopefully you have a Fry's Electronics close to you because that is where they are being found first. SpikeyTigertron has contacted us to give us some photo proof of Hardhead, Blurr, Scourge and Skullsmasher for $17.99 USD at Fry's Electronics in Sunnyvale. Happy Hunting everyone!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail

Update: A fellow TF fan West reached out to us to let us know that he found Titans Return Galvatron at Toysrus in California state. He sent us a picture of the receipt which shows the toy at $ 19.99.

So consider Titans Return out in the US, happy hunting to you all!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, June 29th, 2016 9:54pm CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801861)
Posted by SeventhSage on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:29pm CDT
Hopefully, it'll hit targets and try's soon
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801862)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:31pm CDT
And, the nearest one is several states away. :(
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801863)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:39pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:And, the nearest one is several states away. :(

But if it was close, would you buy these at 17.99$? At least now we know that they arent 18.99$ which is what BBTS is selling them at.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801864)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:And, the nearest one is several states away. :(

Well, since I want them now, and I only want Hardhead from this wave...yeah, I'd pay that. But I'm not taking a slaggin' plane to get there! :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801866)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:44pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:And, the nearest one is several states away. :(

No Skullsmasher?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801867)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:46pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801870)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on June 29th, 2016 @ 2:58pm CDT

Skullsmasher is there, should have been in the picture.

Having played around with them. I'm really enjoying the line so far. The plastic quality feels a little.... soft(?) similiar to how the plastic on the later combinerwar's figures (G2 sets and Victorion). while it should keep things from snapping... stress marks/scratching (gouging?) could be an issue.

As far as the individual figures. Scourge's transformation was a bit more complex than i was expecting (I imgaine it's due to the rumored heavy retool into.... highbrow(?).)

Blurr's colors are straight up teal in person, which was a bit of a bummer. But since all the Takara pre-orders are sold out... I'll just have to deal.

Skullcruncher is surprisingly large in Beast mode. I was a big disapointed the cockpit cover (flap?) was that really soft bendy plastic.

I think my favorite has to go to Hardhead though... he just oozes badass. Plus the transforming cannon (to allow a titan master to use it) is pretty cool. I also think his "pegs" for the titanmasters is the most practical.

I am super excited to see Blaster and the rest of the gang now.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801872)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:00pm CDT

I also have a feeling Blurr will be seen as a "base" for a large ammount of retools. We know we're already getting Brainstorm from him. I can easily see Arcee as well. There have been some folks saying we may see a Nautica, which I think would be really neat.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801873)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:02pm CDT
What do you think of you the Headmasters
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801874)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:03pm CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:[color=#0080FF]

Skullsmasher is there, should have been in the picture.

He is, I was just asking why our fellow friend didnt want him.

Highbrow was confirmed by Hasbro to be a totally new mold.

In any case, thanks for your quick review!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801883)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:11pm CDT
Pity those are far away from me too, but I'm not paying $18 for a deluxe, so it works
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801885)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:14pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:I'm really on the fence about him. Any other thing from this line has been 'want' or 'don't want'. Him though, I just can't decide...

...would any of you recommend Skullwhatever? If so, why?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801888)
Posted by Seibertron on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:40pm CDT
A guy from TFW and myself just cleared out the case that they had at the Downer's Grove Fry's Electronics. Working on galleries now for these plus the Wave 1 Leaders and Titan Masters.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801889)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:41pm CDT
Yeah, Fort Max doesn't look bad, but I'm definitely not impressed.
But for the asking price, I would need quite a bit more for me to buy it.
I can't specifically explain what I expected and what would've been needed to change my view on this... But kinda as people are saying, it's just not enough for me.
Even when it goes on sale... I'll probably pass. And I really like the idea of having a Fort Max.
But only if I really like it.

I'm feeling the same about Headmasters. Some of them look pretty decent, but nothing that has me excited or wanting to search them out in stores or online.

That's pretty crazy imo.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801890)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:42pm CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:

...would any of you recommend Skullwhatever? If so, why?

Yes because he looks awesome
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801892)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:42pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801895)
Posted by Seibertron on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:47pm CDT
Black Bumblebee wrote:Why is everyone using that $17.99 price tag? The scan of the receipt over at TFW2005 says that they were $13.61. That seems quite fair to me. http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/06/29/tran ... ail-318093

That's the employee price, which was verified by the employee at my Fry's Store. Here's my receipt with the $17.99 price, which is around what MSRP is on these figures just like with Combiner Wars figures.

20160629_143956.jpg

20160629_143939.jpg
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801897)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:57pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:
That's pretty crazy imo.

Yeah that is nuts. You might want to move to canada, check what they are charging here instead:

And remember that 11.99$ CDN = 9.27$ USD

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

...would any of you recommend Skullwhatever? If so, why?

Yes because he looks awesome

:lol: I like your excitement, and that is my reasoning as well :)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801899)
Posted by Autobot N on June 29th, 2016 @ 3:59pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:I recently checked out ToysRUs.com, and their price for deluxe CW figures is now $18.99...
That's pretty crazy imo.
Considering that they've been 23.99 in the store, that's an improvement.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 Deluxes Available at American Retail Updated with Toysrus Sighting (1801900)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 29th, 2016 @ 4:05pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
That's pretty crazy imo.
Considering that they've been 23.99 in the store, that's an improvement.

This, already hit my stores; but I won't pay $18 for them, nor will I pay $16 unless it's at my target, and then, the only one I would be getting would be skullsmasher, no one else looks worth the money >:oP

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY