Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart

Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart

Sunday, November 6th, 2016 10:22pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 28,390

Fellow Seibertronians, hot on the heels of being alerted to their being out at big by stores by Tfurry2, fellow Seibertronian Lonhaullaser has provided photographic proof that the Titans Return deluxe's have filtered their way to stores other than Walgreen's. Below is a receipt of his that shows that all four deluxes were available at Walmart afew days ago just northeast of Pittsburgh. Have you had any sightings of the wave 2 figures? If you have, be sure to not only sound off in the comments below, but also in the sightings thread of your area to help fellow fans out!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart

Credit(s): Longhaullaser and Tfurry2

This article was last modified on Monday, November 7th, 2016 8:52am CST

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839519)
Posted by gjcv1408 on November 6th, 2016 @ 10:47pm CST
Bought all 4 of them last Sept 2@ walmart
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839530)
Posted by Bounti76 on November 7th, 2016 @ 2:46am CST
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839533)
Posted by MarkNL on November 7th, 2016 @ 4:34am CST
Bought Alpha Trion on September 21st in the Netherlands. They also had Astrotrain. Few weeks ago the wave 2 Titan Masters started popping up as well.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839535)
Posted by LongHaulLaser on November 7th, 2016 @ 5:04am CST
Receipt.jpg

These are just northeast of Pittsburgh. They didn't have many when I bought them. Walmart near me has horrible distribution, which often requires me to buy online.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839541)
Posted by Kurona on November 7th, 2016 @ 7:23am CST
So like, Peaugh's Megatron has stickers already applied and he says they're factory applied but

Megs doesn't seem to have any stickers on his chest in the box.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839544)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 7th, 2016 @ 7:55am CST
Other reviewers have also had the stickers pre-applied. It might be a case of the in-box display at the conventions did not include the stickers applied and they decided to make it a last minute thing, like how Laserbeak has instructions for putting stickers on but they are pre-applied
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839550)
Posted by Emerje on November 7th, 2016 @ 8:30am CST
Yeah, I wouldn't consider anything shown at a convention ahead of release to necessarily be a 100% representation of the final product. Hasbro seems to suddenly like stickers and it's probably cheaper to have a big roll of stickers at a factory a worker can apply than to make individual sheets to stick the box.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839551)
Posted by Bradimus on November 7th, 2016 @ 8:36am CST
If the factory stickers are as bad as Peaugh says I really hope Reprolabels gives us options with a separate factory replacement sticker set in addition to their usual amazing sticker set to chose from should the factory stickers need to be replaced.

On a side note, do you think Hasbro and Takara will redeco Megatron in his G2 colors? I only ask because that's how he was listed a while back.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839552)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2016 @ 8:40am CST
Emerje wrote:Note the date. :)

Emerje

Dammit, I didnt note the date, I just sent this in to the news team as proof that they are at walmart. They had appeared briefly, back when you got it, and then dissapeared only to reappear recently. And with everyone wanting wave 2 and not finding it, I was hoping that was proof that they were at walmart now. Many epople have said hey were but there is still 0 photo evidence that wave 2 deluxes are presently at walmart. However, you still helped quite a bit Emerje since that news post helped us get photo evidence of more recent findings from longhaulaser so it all worked out in the end.

I hope you guys and girls all find your wave 2s!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839555)
Posted by Bradimus on November 7th, 2016 @ 8:50am CST
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839560)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2016 @ 9:00am CST
Bradimus wrote:I was just looking at Reprolabels' Chromedome stickers and I wish I could just purchase one version of the sticker sheet once I get Chromedome instead of having to get all the options. All I really want is the sticker that turns his visor into his ninja eyes. :(

I hear you, all I want for soudnwave is the stickers for his knees since that part looks blatantly empty. But no instead they give you a whole kit completely turning the alt mode into a boombox (getting rid of any retooling) and turning the inside into a disco. That's fun for some people, sure, but I wish they gave options where you could get the more wacky stuff aside.

Bounti76 wrote:I posted on the sightings page for each of the individual figures when I found them. September 4th at a Target in Centerville, Utah. I would have kept the receipt, but I didn't know this was news.

You did a good job Bounti, your instincts were right on track, it wasnt news then since they were being found there, but since there wasnt any restock since, we were looking for news of them being there now.

It was odd that wave 2 came and then the only restock was wave 1 (both in the US and Canada). And now we just wanted to show that the US (and canada, in a previous post) were finally getting wave 2 back :)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839574)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2016 @ 10:00am CST

Anyways, Astrotrain is great. Just great. I liked the mold before but the colour scheme is a great cross between teh g1 toy and the cartoon and it is just the right tone of grey for the details to pop out. There is so much detail that was invisible on the bright orange Sentinel plastic. Most especially, I love those little squares at the base of the Astrotrain helmet. This toy looks awesome. I much preffer him to my Evilastar.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839577)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 7th, 2016 @ 10:02am CST
did you get them with one of your deals
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839581)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2016 @ 11:26am CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:did you get them with one of your deals

Not yet, Walmart doesnt price match very well but they have a kickass return policy. So, I buy them at walmart (for $22.50 USD) so I can have them right away and guarantee that I do have them and then when they show up at TRU, I buy them with my raincheck (which would make them $16 USD each) and return them in box to walmart to get my money back. I just did it with the wave 2 deluxes and Rumble last friday.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839584)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on November 7th, 2016 @ 11:33am CST
Ive seen all four at walmart, down at the very bottom of Texas.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839585)
Posted by william-james88 on November 7th, 2016 @ 11:37am CST
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:Ive seen all four at walmart, down at the very bottom of Texas.

So right next to the mexican border?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839594)
Posted by nycPrime on November 7th, 2016 @ 12:16pm CST
Not sure if BBTS got extra stock, but TR Gnaw is available as of this post:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839631)
Posted by Kurona on November 7th, 2016 @ 4:35pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I just got Astrotrain and Alpha Trion. Not a huge fan of Trion, I really dont like that lion mode and there is a real missed opportunity getting the lepvis to peg in with a tab right under the torso.

Huh, I thought you were forgoing Trion for Lio Convoy.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839633)
Posted by blotbot on November 7th, 2016 @ 4:36pm CST
Just got all 4 wave2 deluxes at Walmart for the clearance price. :-D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe's Found at Walmart (1839635)
Posted by bodrock on November 7th, 2016 @ 4:52pm CST
Walgreens in Oregon now have Brainstorm - I was somehow able to fight temptation and NOT buy. :SG-CONS:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY