Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 4:35am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,621

An anonymous source brings us an Australian sighting for the Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 sighting, courtesy of a Kmart in Albury, New South Wales. Pictured below you can see both Hot Rod and Triggerhappy, priced at 20$ AUSD - images mirrored via a number of Australian fans on Facebook. Have you spotted any new toys in your area? Make sure to flag them up in our Sightings database and board section to help out other collectors!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 4:53am CST

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842870)
Posted by Sjeng on November 23rd, 2016 @ 5:11am CST

What's behind these guys? There should be two more right?

Adding Hot Rod to my wanted list! Another bot to even out the team if I ever find Wolfwire.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842877)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 6:10am CST
great now burn is going to brag :roll: :roll:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842888)
Posted by Kurona on November 23rd, 2016 @ 7:48am CST
Sjeng wrote:I may have missed this, but in these pics we see Triggerhappy and Hot Rod as new Titanmaster Deluxes:

What's behind these guys? There should be two more right?

I can only make out a couple Chromedomes behind these guys, but the other two deluxes in Wave 3 are Breakaway (aka Getaway; this new toy being a redeco of Chromedome with a new head) and Twinferno (aka Doublecross).
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842892)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 8:16am CST
Who is that in the rid warrior toys.
Highbrow or getaway/doublecross
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842901)
Posted by Sjeng on November 23rd, 2016 @ 9:59am CST
Just googled wave 3.

Certainly wanna get Hot Rod. Maybe Doublecross/Twinferno.
Cetainly wave 2 Wolfwire. Maybe Chromedome.

Not to keen on that white Getaway CD repaint honestly...
Triggerhappy looks boring. I'd rather have Brainstorm if he will be available in the EU.
Highbrow and Mindwipe are okay, not sure about them.

So that means 1 bot and 1 con from each wave :P
A Belgian store is now selling Wave 1 for €19,99 each, a month after I bought them from the SAME store for about €24 each :(

I'll keep an eye on them though. I hope they'll get wave 2 and 3 soon too.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842902)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 10:01am CST

mindwipe is great. highbrow is good if you get a tight head
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842914)
Posted by NovamusPrime3 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 12:10pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:Who is that in the rid warrior toys.
Highbrow or getaway/doublecross
what I can see I do believe it is getaway because doublecross/twinferno has red shoulders where as the package we see has white shoulders hence I do believe that it is getaway
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842919)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 12:52pm CST
NovamusPrime3 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Who is that in the rid warrior toys.
Highbrow or getaway/doublecross

it could also be highbrow
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842923)
Posted by Moonshot on November 23rd, 2016 @ 1:37pm CST
Got my Doublecross(Twinferno)in the mail yesterday from BBTS and he is awesome. He has moved up to my fav TR figure spot, tied with Chromedome. All his joints feel the best and are tight, transformation is fun too. Just everything about him is great. He even has some gear molding on his chest in alt mode that mimics his old spark gimmick. Took a few pics.

Talk to the hand

Spark gear molding on his chest

Cool storage for his guns and headmaster

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842928)
Posted by Sjeng on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:20pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:watch a review on triggerhappy that might change your mind about him because he is an impressive figure

mindwipe is great. highbrow is good if you get a tight head

Heh. You're right! xD

Well, if I add him to the list, that means I need another autobot... Might mean I need to really find Brainstorm now.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842929)
Posted by Kurona on November 23rd, 2016 @ 2:22pm CST
Sjeng wrote:

mindwipe is great. highbrow is good if you get a tight head

Heh. You're right! xD

Well, there's still three waves of deluxes to go after the Triggerhappy/Hot Rod one. So you've got a lot of choice.
In particular, one Wave 4 deluxe has already been revealed.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842952)
Posted by .... on November 23rd, 2016 @ 4:07pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:great now burn is going to brag :roll: :roll:

In actuality, he has so many toys at this point that I'd expect him not to brag about mere deluxes. :-?

...actually no. He has all the right to brag about THESE guys! =P~
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842957)
Posted by Deadput on November 23rd, 2016 @ 4:59pm CST
So they are not in the USA yet I take it?

I'm going over to Helena for Black Friday shopping with family and I was hoping to find at least one of them.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842984)
Posted by william-james88 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 7:45pm CST
Deadput wrote:So they are not in the USA yet I take it?

These have not been found at US retail yet.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1842986)
Posted by Deadput on November 23rd, 2016 @ 8:09pm CST
william-james88 wrote:These have not been found at US retail yet.

So Christmas?

Think they will be around on boxing day
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1843019)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 23rd, 2016 @ 11:26pm CST
Sjeng wrote:

mindwipe is great. highbrow is good if you get a tight head

Heh. You're right! xD

You could get all 4 of the deluxe headmasters.
scourge and blurr
triggerhappy and hot rod /doublecross
galvatron and alpha trion
astrotrain and broadside
megatron and optimus
soundwave and blaster
sixshot and pmop
black shadow and ??
metroplex and trypticon
fort max and scorp
omega and devy
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1843063)
Posted by WreckerJack on November 24th, 2016 @ 7:36am CST
Images have surfaced of Titans Return Legends Wave three at Australian retailers. They were first seen at Toys'R'Us by members of the OTCA boards, more should show up at other retailers as the holiday shopping season progresses. This wave contains Gnaw the Sharkticon, Kickback and Bumblebee (not pictured). Have you spotted any other new toys in your area? Make sure to flag them up in our Sightings database and board section to help out other collectors!

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1843070)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 24th, 2016 @ 8:13am CST
hopefully US sightings will show up soon.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1843087)
Posted by Sjeng on November 24th, 2016 @ 9:39am CST
As the Netherlands and Belgium are still in wave 1-4 of Combiner Wars, and not even the whole waves available, and in wave 1 of Titans Return, also very sparingly, this won't happen very soon I'm afraid... :'(
I've spotted ONE shop that has Wheelie, Stripes and the tank legend (Frenzie? Rumble?), Galvatron, and another shop has Blaster and Soundwave and the four wave 1 Deluxes.
And they asked €15,99 for Wheelie... Chrissakes... Online you may have more luck, but those sell out fast.

Question though: Bombshell was a C.W. Legend. Kickback is a T.R. Legend. What's Shrapnel going to be?
And why did they make Chop Shop into a C.W. Legend, but not the other 3 (formerly Deluxe) G1 insecticons?

In both series, the Legends don't seem to really be "part" of the gimmick:
- in C.W. they didn't all combine, with the exception of the Blackjack/Rodimus mold, the Groove Legend mold, and the three guns (Shockwave, Bombshell, umm the red airplane?) and I really think only Shockwave was a good gun option.
The rest was just a seperate robot (Warpath, Chop Shop, the seeker guy (skywarp?), some cars/trucks etc)
- in T.R. they aren't headmasters.

So most of these seem to be a seperate line of robots, which makes me wonder why they chose to put some in the CW line and others in the TR line. Especially splitting up groups like the insecticons.
In the end it might not matter at all, since they seem to be seperate like I said, and they are all the same size, it's just a bit weird.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 3 Deluxes Sighted at Australian Retail (1843088)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on November 24th, 2016 @ 9:41am CST
shrapnel is already out he came out in foc
we could use an updated one tho

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars MOTORMASTER Bio Card" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Lot Onslaught Moonracer Rook Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Sunstreaker (Optimus Maximus) MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers Generations Series Megatron & Optimus Prime" on EBAY