Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom

Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom

Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 6:03pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 13,785

The 5th wave of Titans Return has been listed for Pre-Orders on RobotKingdom.com. Please keep in mind that official labelling of the wave is 2017 wave 3, and not wave 5 as is commonly used around retailers and fans. While we do have some images below we have also taken the liberty of making you a handy list of wave 5 - this way you will know what to look for! Also note that some of these figures have had previous releases.

The Preorders give a good indication at the verity of the wave breakdown which was also posted today by TFW2005 user catz.

TRA GENERATIONS TITAN MASTERS AST W3 17

Assortment
TRA GEN VOYAGER OCTANE X 1
TRA GEN VOYAGER BLITZWING X 1

TRA GEN LEADER TITANS RETURN AST W3 17
Assortment
TRA GEN LEADER OVERLORD X 2

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom

Credit(s): Robot Kingdom and Catz

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 1st, 2017 3:22am CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885566)
Posted by Kurona on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
It's a damn shame we're not getting a lot of new Titan Masters anymore... ah well. This is how the class dies; not with a bang, but with a quiet slew of re-issues.
Wonder why they chose to re-issue Overboard; I don't imagine it's the most wanted out of that mold - maybe to go along with fellow TM Cassette Ramhorn? Talking of him, LOL mistransformed stock photo

Odd that Sky Shadow isn't in the wave, would've thought Blitzwing and Octone's cross-sells would have indicated him being in the case. Why wouldn't they advertise Overlord instead I wonder?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885569)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:34pm CDT
I hope you are wrong about that. I really enjoy Titans Return and I want them to keep making them for a while longer. Which reminds me, I need to go toy hunting again soon!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885571)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:37pm CDT
I'm looking forward to clearanced Titan Masters; I plan to load up on them and then go on a minor spree buying replacement faces from Shapeways.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885572)
Posted by Jason5billion on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:47pm CDT
Alpha Trion is the other beast Transformer I was thinking of but couldn't remember. I finally found a Chromedome with Skylor today; but when I got him home and went to play with him, the right foot on the right leg was missing. I don't have the receipt, and I bought him unopened. Does anyone think the store could be liable? There's no way of seeing if a foot is missing or not because the name is hiding his feet.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885573)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:48pm CDT
That pink is horrifying on my 4K screen. I will be passing on that toy :shock:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885578)
Posted by Kurona on May 31st, 2017 @ 6:53pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:That pink is horrifying on my 4K screen. I will be passing on that toy :shock:

As a general rule, CGI renders are horrific and not very good representatives of the actual toy. Take a look at the real-life photos from this news post from a few months back, or wait on in-hand photos and video reviews from fans. I can certainly see why the pink on the toy would put many people off, but it's nowhere near as bad as in the CGI stock photos.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885584)
Posted by Hairball178 on May 31st, 2017 @ 7:25pm CDT

Is Slugslinger going to show up in a Deluxe case revision, or is he being held back for an upcoming giftset exclusive?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885585)
Posted by Kurona on May 31st, 2017 @ 7:27pm CDT
Hairball178 wrote:I was really hoping for Repugnus & Shuffler to be included in wave 5 since it's looking unlikely that I'll find them anytime soon.

Slugslinger is currently the only known figure in Wave 6.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885587)
Posted by nycPrime on May 31st, 2017 @ 7:37pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885589)
Posted by Kurona on May 31st, 2017 @ 7:47pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:Wasn't Deathsauras one of the rumored figures? Any chance of that still happening? Not sure how many more waves there are. Or maybe one of those box sets? Are there really supposed to be 2 more box sets this year?

There is one wave (6) left after this, not counting the boxsets. A new mold or two are definitely possible; even the repaint land of Combiner Wars managed to give us Sky Lynx on its last wave. And Hasbro seems to be making even more Leaders in TR than previous Generations lines... so I have my fingers crossed and I'm saying it's far from impossible. Just don't hold your breath.

There are at least 2 boxsets left as Hasbro confirmed they are doing all four of the Autobot/Decepticon clones - one per boxset. Two boxsets have been revealed so far, ergo there are at least two more TR boxsets to be revealed.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885592)
Posted by Ironhidensh on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:02pm CDT

1) Does TL Godbomber work with Hasbrouck Gingrich?

2) Do we know if Hasbro will be doing their own Godbomber?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885596)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:03pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Forgive me if these questions have already been answered, but you nerds ( :-P ) have added several pages since I pre-ordered the set earlier today......

1) Does TL Godbomber work with Hasbrouck Gingrich?

2) Do we know if Hasbro will be doing their own Godbomber?

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885598)
Posted by Kurona on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:05pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:1) Does TL Godbomber work with Hasbrouck Gingrich?

That is one amazing spellcheck.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885599)
Posted by nycPrime on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:07pm CDT
Thanks Kurona!

For those that PO'd the BBTS box set, I assume most are holding out from ordering the Takara version of God Bomber until it's definite that Hasbro isn't releasing it as part of the remaining 2 box sets (which is what I'm doing)?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885604)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT

Do whatcha like, but sometimes figures, particularly colors, look better in person, so I wouldn't rule anything out based on colors without seeing it in person.

For instance Brawn, while wild horses couldn't keep me from that toy, when someone posted comparisons with Takara's, I thought Hasbro's looked a lot worse, particularly the yellow/orange section. Then when I got it (online, it's never been in stores here) I found my minor issues with the coloration were unfounded, and other than the less than great coating of silver on his arms, it looked great, exactly how the colors should be.

You just don't know until it's in hand. Me, I'd pass on it anyway, but because I already have it in one deco and coming in another deco with the BBTS set. It's a nice mold, but I don't need 3 of it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885608)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
nycPrime wrote:Thanks Kurona!

Honestly, I'm more interested in how it interacts with Combiner limbs, as I have a few extras from replacing guys with the real members like Slingshot and Deluxe Groove, and don't feel the need to interact it as armor for Powermaster Prime. Looks fine already, IMO, using the takara mold. I mean I don't see it wrong for those that want it for that, just I never had "apex armor" for my G1 PMP, so it doesn't feel like I'm missing anything without it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885632)
Posted by Autobot N on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:16pm CDT
Pre-ordered Siege on Cybertron. Says it's coming out in late July, which is pretty cool, since my birthday is around then.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885642)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:34pm CDT
well i got this one pre ordered!
i missed chaos on velocitron though
i may have to go the Ebay way for that
unless they get more on TRU i hope :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885679)
Posted by Emerje on May 31st, 2017 @ 10:30pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Magnus Prime is exactly the same as Ginrai, so yes Godbomber will work with him. and the hope is that Godbomber will appear in a later boxset, but there has been no confirmation of that in the slightest

A Hasbro God Bomber was among some of the earliest batches of rumors that have so far mostly panned out so it's reasonable to believe he'll be in one of the two remaining sets. That rumor did state He'd be a Deluxe, but that would hardly be the first rumor to get the character right and the size wrong.

Am I the only one that doesn't mind double dipping on the Super Ginrai mold? I'll be sticking Super Ginrai on the shelf with his G1 counterpart and Magnus Prime next to G1 PM OP. I still plan on getting TR PM OP LOL as well if I can find one at a good price. What can I say, I'm a big fan of these guys.

A Eukaris set could easily have an animal theme by including Wingspan, the rumored Carnivac, and the oft-theorized Leo Prime. Although, where the Velocitron set is all Autobots they could even out a potential Eukaris set and make it all Decepticons and swap in Razorclaw from Leo Prime. Just need a Decepticon Leader (Skytread/Flywheels from Sky Shadow? Thunderwing?) and a Titan Master. The fourth set can be another mixed batch like the Cybertron set.

I'm annoyed that Overboard is being re-released when his initial wave is everywhere and yet for many of us Clobber never got released thanks to stores receiving 2.5 instead. They partially made up for that with Skytread getting a second run, but Clobber has been impossible to find at retail. Really don't want to have to grab one off BBTS which is already $2 more and require shipping.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 5 Pre-Orders on Robot Kingdom (1885686)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 31st, 2017 @ 10:48pm CDT
Kurona wrote:

I will say that I have noticed that Earth Wars' art for Deathsaurus looks a lot like a Twinferno retool...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Hardhead - Headmasters Retro Generations Titans Deluxe Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "LG21 Hardhead | Japanese Transformers Legends" on EBAY