Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US

Transformers News: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US

Friday, September 22nd, 2017 10:27PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 31,042

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Hey fans, we at Seibertron really strive to create a haven where the community can help eachother out and find all new toys as soon as possible, especially with all the distribution woes we keep seeing. Below is a list of the toys that still have yet to be found at US retail so if ever you find them please reply or send us an e-mail by clicking on the "submit news" at the top right hand corner of the site. Let us know where you found them as well as the price and a picture for evidence.

Here are toys we do not yet have sightings of in the US:

Transformers The Last Knight

Leader Dragonstorm
Deluxe Cogman
Legions Hound and Dragonstorm
Allspark Sqweeks
Walmart Exclusive Legion and Deluxe Hot Rod

Robots in Disguise

Combiner Galvatronus
Warriors Thermidor, Bludgeon and Twinferno
Legion Cyclonus, Heatseeker and Twinferno

Titans Return

Deluxe Slugslinger (with Hot Rod, Kup and Hardhead)
Leader Overlord
Wingspan & Cloudraker 2-pack

Transformers News: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912388)
Posted by NeonPrime on September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:57pm CDT
I have an obsession for Hod Rod (my favorite bot of all time) and have been checking my local Walmart (and surrounding ones)for what seems like FOREVER with no luck :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: 1 week ago they finally got the Flip and Change version but no deluxe. Ebay and Amazon sellers are still from Asia markets and he's still not listed yet at Walmart.com (been checking daily...just flip&change and legion). No "sightings" yet on Seibertron either.

I'm guessing the deluxe Hot Rod might not hit shelves until October...maybe November. Anyone else have any ideas?

On a positive note...I FINALLY managed to pick up Titans Return Sixshot at said Walmart(the only one they had).
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912391)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 22nd, 2017 @ 11:12pm CDT
I can't even find Overlord on Amazon. I think BBTS has it on "pre order", but no word when it will turn yp.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912395)
Posted by MagicDeath on September 22nd, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:I can't even find Overlord on Amazon. I think BBTS has it on "pre order", but no word when it will turn yp.

Didn't Overlord just go up on TFSource?
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912397)
Posted by Randomhero on September 22nd, 2017 @ 11:37pm CDT
MagicDeath wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:I can't even find Overlord on Amazon. I think BBTS has it on "pre order", but no word when it will turn yp.

Didn't Overlord just go up on TFSource?



He's instock at tfsource and has been instock at robotkingdom since July. I got him back then when he came out.

I have the entire line of TR except ramhorn but I'm not gonna lose sleep if I never find him.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912403)
Posted by Transformers fan on September 23rd, 2017 @ 12:46am CDT
I think this is a case of Tail-end syndrome
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912404)
Posted by Terrsolpix on September 23rd, 2017 @ 12:52am CDT
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912406)
Posted by boyatlarge on September 23rd, 2017 @ 2:25am CDT
YOU can get the Deluxe Cogman via Amazon now:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_date ... -desc-rank
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912407)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 23rd, 2017 @ 2:48am CDT
You forgot about titans return kup, perceptor and the others in that wave
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912410)
Posted by Deadput on September 23rd, 2017 @ 3:22am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:You forgot about titans return kup, perceptor and the others in that wave

Just because they were not in your area doesn't mean they never showed up in the US


Because they did.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912413)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 23rd, 2017 @ 5:14am CDT
To be fair, we Canadians haven't got those TLK figures either. :(
I feel that Cogman will cost a friggin' fortune.

But I'm really glad I was able to get TR Overlord and TR Slugslinger.
And RiD Bludgeon is nice to get because of the collection but I don't care for the others.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912416)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on September 23rd, 2017 @ 5:38am CDT
I posted a picture of Dragonstorm the other day I found at Toys R Us on the Arizona Sightings page.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912417)
Posted by Nicorange on September 23rd, 2017 @ 6:39am CDT
I've seen a few of these, but then again, im not in the US :lol:
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912418)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on September 23rd, 2017 @ 6:54am CDT
Epsilon Delta wrote:I posted a picture of Dragonstorm the other day I found at Toys R Us on the Arizona Sightings page.

Aw, that selection looks too big to be the one near me. Mine is smooshed between Jurrassic World shelfwarmers and WWE stuff... At least someone in Arizona has better luck than me.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912419)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:14am CDT
Several of the stores in my area have told me they won't be stocking anything new from TLK until they have sold through at least half of the mass amount of stock they received for wave one. So far they haven't even sold 25% of it. I don't think Hot rod, or the later TR waves are ever coming to my area. It was the same with CW.

I think this is greatly adding to my my burnout.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912420)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:19am CDT
its hard to find hardly anything in stores. not sure why they made a toyline for the movie.

i use bbts and toyshop most of the time. because hunting most of the time is a waste of time. cant order dragonstorm, steelbane or squeaks from bbts because they just package them with repaints.

this thing with hotrod is a crime. its like the thing does not exist.

learn a lesson hasbro. no more repaints.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912421)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:19am CDT
I was going to mention that you left out Titans Return Ramhorn, but I see that ONE PERSON has spotted ONE in all of the US in Ohio. Hasbro should've just added this figure to their Power of the Primes line instead since the Titan Masters Class has been put on CLEARANCE in many of the Wal-Mart stores in my area. I guess I'll keep checking my online e-tailers to see if any of them have any luck with this one.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912423)
Posted by dragons on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:28am CDT
NeonPrime wrote:I have an obsession for Hod Rod (my favorite bot of all time) and have been checking my local Walmart (and surrounding ones)for what seems like FOREVER with no luck :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: 1 week ago they finally got the Flip and Change version but no deluxe. Ebay and Amazon sellers are still from Asia markets and he's still not listed yet at Walmart.com (been checking daily...just flip&change and legion). No "sightings" yet on Seibertron either.

I'm guessing the deluxe Hot Rod might not hit shelves until October...maybe November. Anyone else have any ideas?

On a positive note...I FINALLY managed to pick up Titans Return Sixshot at said Walmart(the only one they had).



Walmart selection sucks ignore they help you past go with it I always went to target and ToysRus go to places bigger selection
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912424)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:32am CDT
griftimus prime wrote:It's hard to find hardly anything in stores. Not sure why they made a toy line for the movie.

I use BBTS and Hasbro Toy Shop most of the time because hunting most of the time is a waste of time. I can't order Dragonstorm, Steelbane, or Squeaks from BBTS because they just package them with repaints.

This thing with Hotrod is a crime. It's like the thing does not exist.

Learn a lesson, Hasbro, no more repaints.


The TLK movie line toys are literally littering the pegs and shelves in the Wal-Mart stores in my area, preventing salable items from being ordered as the shelves and pegs look "stocked" with those items. When in actuality it's unsalable movie toy crap! Every time I'm in a Wal-Mart store, I clear the pegs meant for Titan Returns Deluxe figures and RID Deluxe figures of all the TLK figures in hopes of the figures these pegs are designated for will get ordered. Unfortunately there's just so much of that TLK crap that it's becoming a losing battle.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912425)
Posted by Epsilon Delta on September 23rd, 2017 @ 7:42am CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:It's hard to find hardly anything in stores. Not sure why they made a toy line for the movie.

I use BBTS and Hasbro Toy Shop most of the time because hunting most of the time is a waste of time. I can't order Dragonstorm, Steelbane, or Squeaks from BBTS because they just package them with repaints.

This thing with Hotrod is a crime. It's like the thing does not exist.

Learn a lesson, Hasbro, no more repaints.


The TLK movie line toys are literally littering the pegs and shelves in the Wal-Mart stores in my area, preventing salable items from being ordered as the shelves and pegs look "stocked" with those items. When in actuality it's unsalable movie toy crap! Every time I'm in a Wal-Mart store, I clear the pegs meant for Titan Returns Deluxe figures and RID Deluxe figures of all the TLK figures in hopes of the figures these pegs are designated for will get ordered. Unfortunately there's just so much of that TLK crap that it's becoming a losing battle.


You have to stick it in a cart and hide it in another part of the store. Maybe throw it in the big clearance bins they have full of DVDs.
Re: Transformers Toys Yet to be Found in the US (1912427)
Posted by Cprime18 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 10:01am CDT
If anyone is looking for the legion Class Hot Rod Walmart.com has it in stock https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... /794968972

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW CYCLONUS POWERLINX CRUMPLEZONE ARMADA NIP TRANSFORMERS FIGURE DECEPTICON - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 37 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers 30th Anniversary Generations IDW Hasbro ARCEE, BRAINSTORM, CHROMIA - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 42 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Decepticon Berserker Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 46 minutes 24 seconds
transformers titans return galvatron - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 47 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Movie Advanced Series AD03 Grimlock  / TAKARA Tomy from Japan - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 48 minutes 14 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Premium Series Lot Barricade Bumblebee Autobot Jazz 2007 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 49 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME G1 NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 51 minutes 34 seconds
New Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Brainstorm 30th Anniversary Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 53 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test