Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed

Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 10:53PM CST

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,442

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We now have a price for the upcoming Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set. According to a recent update by nelson, the admin of Michael Bay's official Shoot for the Edit forums, the set will sell for $100.00.

Yes, the 3D Blu-ray will be sold as a single SKU.

TF Signature Series will be $100.


  • They will be autographed by Bay.
  • Will be sold on Amazon.com and another US retailer.
  • They will contain the 3 TF Blu-ray movies + behind the scenes stuff.
  • It will include the DOTM 3D Blu-ray as an added bonus.
  • Limited to 5000 set worldwide
  • Available January 31st, 2012

Here are the images we brought you earlier:

Image

Image

Image

Image
Credit(s): nelson
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1325901)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 22nd, 2011 @ 3:07am CST
wow only $100 thought it would be more, 100 bucks is pretty reasonable for what it is.
Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1325974)
Posted by alternator77 on December 22nd, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP
Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1325988)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 22nd, 2011 @ 10:17am CST
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1325990)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 22nd, 2011 @ 10:21am CST
SlyTF1 wrote:
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
Unless he autographed it in blood, that price is outrageous.
Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1325993)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 22nd, 2011 @ 10:27am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
Unless he autographed it in blood, that price is outrageous.


It's still cheaper than I expected it to be. I expected it to be about $200.
Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set Price Revealed (1326057)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 22nd, 2011 @ 12:55pm CST
$100? That's a bit high, even with Bay's autograph. Even with 5000 units, it will probably go really fast, and a lot of people will try to turn a quick profit on eBay or Amazon, which will also distribute the set.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS BREAKDOWN ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 14 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS OFFROAD ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 14 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel Stock Now - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 14 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition ~ UNICRON w/KRANIX ~ 30th Anniversary ~ Hasbro - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 19 minutes 2 seconds
SDCC 2017 Hasbro Exclusive: Transformers Jetfire (Revolutions Crossover) 3.75" - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 27 minutes
SDCC 2017 Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Masterpiece MP-10 Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
1986 Silverbolt - (Generation 1 Transformers) - 100% complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 31 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER CLASS CYCLONUS 2-IN-1 FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 34 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test