Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S.

Transformers News: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S.

Thursday, December 4th, 2008 8:26PM CST

Category: Sightings
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 24,519

Several reports have been made that Transformers Universe Wave 4 have been released in the United States. TFW2005 member Nightrain reports finding Cyclonus w/ Nightstick, Hound w/ Ravage, Cheetor, & Starscream have been sighted in Ventura, California.

To see the pictures with a receipt click here

Transformers Universe Wave 4 Deluxe is considered Wave 1 Deluxe of 2009 by Hasbro as this wave kicks off the core 25th Anniversary line along side the 25th Anniversary G1 Optimus Prime that was released just a month ago.

Have you spotted these new figures yet? Weather you have or weather you're curious to find out where they might have been seen, check out our Sightings Section!
Credit(s): Nightrain, Mr. Bond007, omegasoundwave
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845497)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on December 4th, 2008 @ 9:33pm CST
Yes!!! Drano Max and Cool Whip have been sighted too!!! :grin:
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845498)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 4th, 2008 @ 9:36pm CST
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845500)
Posted by Barrelass on December 4th, 2008 @ 9:43pm CST
Can't have pie without cool whip.
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845548)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on December 4th, 2008 @ 10:56pm CST
Wow! Cyclonus! Hound! Drano! Cool Whip!
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845564)
Posted by First-Aid on December 4th, 2008 @ 11:14pm CST
I saw cool whip the other day. The hockey team I work with, one of the rookies got to see cool whip up close and personal during an interview after he scored two goals in a game...

...honestly! I had nothing to do with it! Someone took control of my body and made me do it! I swear!

Well, now that these guys are out in California we can look forward to seeing them in the Midwest in oh, about....6 months.
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845571)
Posted by omega666 on December 4th, 2008 @ 11:24pm CST
Let the hunt BEGIN!!! :) :D :grin: :twisted:

My reciept will have Hound, Cylconus, and Trojans.
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (845645)
Posted by Deszaras1979 on December 5th, 2008 @ 2:11am CST
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Well they've been found on ther west coast so that means out here in the east we wont see em untill 1-2 weeks from now. But at least i know to keep $20 set aside.

No kidding, I was at my local Wal Mart today and from when I was there two days ago they had a whole 'nother set of wave 3, which they must've just got in clogging up shelves with the previous wave 3 figs that have been warming the shelves since it was first released. They still have Galvatron x3 Acid Storm x2 Sideswipe x2 Ironhide x2, Silverstreak x1 Prowl x1, not to mention all the Voyagers, Then there's all the Animated/Movie stuff still taking up shelf space away from new stuff. They also just got in a shipment of movie deluxe Arcee x2, Brawl x2 and a couple other movie deluxes that weren't there two days ago. WTF? I mean c'mon, Transformers don't normally sell that well here where I'm from anyway but this is ridiculous. I don't think we're past wave three of animated and my local TRU is on wave 1 of everything w/ no available shelf space. I've never seen them move this slow. I think Hasbro has there eggs in too many baskets(slow economy not helping either). This is over-saturation at its finest. Keep in mind we owe The Death of Artistic Creativity in our society today to over-saturation. This is waaayyyy too much of a good thing all at once it seems. Not to mention the quality on some I've bought lately kinda made me regret buying them[Ironhide(very cheap plastic), Sideswipe (Poorly molded, feet/arms assembled backwards, card bubble not attached properly). Sorry for the rant, I just hate livin' in a small town. I do my hunting online:D
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (846201)
Posted by Stockade on December 5th, 2008 @ 11:21pm CST
Oh please let all of them hit the shelves here Ohio before X-mas! I haven't bought anything in a month and i'm going through T.F.B.S
(TransFormers Buyers Syndrome) and having withdrawls too!!
Re: Transformers Universe Deluxe Wave 4 Released in U.S. (846978)
Posted by Powersa on December 7th, 2008 @ 5:26pm CST
Seeing how many wave 3 guys are in the stores near me, there should be plenty of wave 4 figures soon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #235 - Pre-Holidaze
"Pre-Holidaze"
Posted: Sunday, November 24th, 2019

Buy "Transformers RID Galvatron Robots Devil Gigatron and Armada Megaton w/ Mini-con" on EBAY
Buy "20" Super Bumblebee Transformers Robots Disguise Electronic Works 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2015 Combiner Wars Titan Class Devastator Tf" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Generations Rodimus Prime Power of the Primes Leader New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS PROWL, bumblebee, Optimus prime, jet fire WALGREENS exc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Siege Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Combiner Wars Ironhide,Prowl,Mirage,Sunstreaker IDW Comics!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime A" on EBAY