Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping

Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping

Thursday, November 27th, 2008 8:51am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 22,664

Transformers Universe Legends (Wave 4) is now shipping. Several members have received confirmation from BBTS that their pre-orders are now being processed. This wave features Bumblebee, Brawn, Beachcomber, and Animated Starscream.

To learn more, click here.

Credit(s): BBTS, [JRX]

This article was last modified on Thursday, November 27th, 2008 8:52am CST

Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841064)
Posted by Stormrider on November 27th, 2008 @ 8:52am CST
Front paged. :D
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841067)
Posted by leader magnus prime on November 27th, 2008 @ 8:57am CST
getting everyone except starscream
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841075)
Posted by Firebird on November 27th, 2008 @ 9:14am CST
That was faster than I thought.

Hopefully I will we them in a store near me soon. I just want Brawn and that hippie.
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841084)
Posted by Dachande on November 27th, 2008 @ 9:50am CST
Don't give aflying one about Brawn or Beachcomber, but Bumblebee is really nice! I have the Starscream from the Target three-pack, and it's also great! Relatively complex transformation for a Legends class.
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841099)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 27th, 2008 @ 10:37am CST
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841227)
Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper on November 27th, 2008 @ 3:45pm CST
Woohoo! I can finally get my hands on Beachcomber. :)
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841235)
Posted by Stormrider on November 27th, 2008 @ 3:55pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I sure hope Takara makes Henkei! versions of these (sans Starscream, of course).

I was hoping so too, but Takara hasn't produced any of the Legend waves for Universe so far.
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841296)
Posted by Shadowstream on November 27th, 2008 @ 5:43pm CST
Ah, the minibots return as legends class figures... how fitting. I know that if I can manage it I'm gonna get Brawn at least.
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841371)
Posted by Oilspill on November 27th, 2008 @ 8:51pm CST
Best Beachcomber ever. Looking forward to getting him and Brawn. They'll be my first foray into the Legends class figures.
Re: Transformers Universe Legends Wave 4 - Shipping (841897)
Posted by rpetras on November 28th, 2008 @ 10:43pm CST
I ordered mine from Hasbro.

Should arrive around mid 2009 :roll:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY