Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer

Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 10:33am CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,407

A teaser trailer for Transformers Universe, the online game currently under development by Jagex, has hit YouTube. The game is scheduled to debut in 2012, check out the tease trailer embedded below.

Additionally Videogame.it has a high quality version of the trailer and a few pieces of concept art mirrored below.

Credit(s): Videogame.it, TransformersUniverse

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 1:53pm CDT

Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270807)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
Looks cool.
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270816)
Posted by Metroplex79 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
I'm interested.

Why couldn't the movie have these designs? :(

Can't wait for more clips and teasers!!! 8-}
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270819)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 3rd, 2011 @ 11:05am CDT
OOOOOOOHHHH SNAP!
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270824)
Posted by The Dude on August 3rd, 2011 @ 11:16am CDT
Because we really need another thing called Transformers: Universe.

But seriously, this does look cool. Too bad I know nothing about these online games.
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270825)
Posted by lbullock7 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 11:20am CDT
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270843)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on August 3rd, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
lbullock7 wrote:Really cool trailer. I still don't know about the transformers prime style for it though, still looks awesome. It better not just be for pc that'd be crap.

Ha ha, you're in for a surprise... ;)

:lol: It's a browser based game. I.E., played in IE, firefox, Chrome, etc. I guess you could hop on the PS3 and *maybe* play through its browser. In fact, I wonder if it'll be compatible, XD

edit: back on topic: vague, cool teaser is vague. and cool. definitely a teasing teaser. :grin: I got all excited, and that's what it's about. :)
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270869)
Posted by Red 50 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
I hope it doesn't have to be purchased and downloaded before it can be played. In that mater I hope it'll be like the first Battle For The Allspark. But I also hope you can actually move and interact, not like in BFTA.
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270884)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 3rd, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
NatsumeRyu wrote:

Has that been confirmed? Not really excited about it then...
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270894)
Posted by all_the_primes on August 3rd, 2011 @ 12:50pm CDT

Well, yes I agree with you, BUT games JAGEX distribute is mostly PC. I haven't seen one game by JAGEX that is for the PS3,or Xbox. :-(
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270948)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 3rd, 2011 @ 2:01pm CDT
TOYS PLEASE
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1270971)
Posted by Screamfleet on August 3rd, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
maybe I'm getting too old, but I sure am tired of teasers. I know they never show anything, but then, what's the point if you don't show anything?
The concept art looks interesting.
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271070)
Posted by prowl123 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
OO-F**KIN'-RAH!!!!
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271177)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 3rd, 2011 @ 7:56pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:TOYS PLEASE

^^^^^
THIS!!!
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271243)
Posted by YRQRM0 on August 3rd, 2011 @ 10:13pm CDT
It definetly looks like Transformers Prime, which is nice. I love that design, I wonder how good the game will be..
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271541)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:32pm CDT
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:TOYS PLEASE

^^^^^
THIS!!!

YES THIS!!!!! 8-} 8-}
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271739)
Posted by SlyTF1 on August 4th, 2011 @ 8:49pm CDT
NatsumeRyu wrote:

Ha ha, you're in for a surprise... ;)

So this isn't the MMO?
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271992)
Posted by Rex Prime on August 5th, 2011 @ 11:30am CDT
Well i am really excited to play it, i am sure it is a PC game. Still i am not sure if it's purchase or download, free or not, however, i hope it will not suck...
Re: Transformers Universe Teaser Trailer (1271996)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on August 5th, 2011 @ 11:38am CDT
assuming the game let's you design your own TF from a set of standardized templates with various mods, Hasbro could step up its profits by monetizing it via allowing players to purchase their customized bots, they could probably even charge third-party rates ($30-40 for deluxe, $60-70 for voyager) and you know people would swarm these! they need to do this before some third-party decides to do the same and eats their lunch. the investment in a such a modular system of TFs could reap huge rewards…

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage & Whirl the flight bot & Hot Spot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Rescue Bot Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY