Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail

Monday, January 20th, 2020 10:09pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 21,686

The War for Cybertron: Earthrise toy line is highly anticipated, even though only the first wave of figures has been officially revealed. Though they were due to hit retail later this quarter, Seibertronian TFfangeek has already found the Micromaster packs at a Target in Portland, Oregon! These two packs contain Decepticons Bombshock and Growl, and Autobots Daddy-O and Trip Up. This marks the first sighting of any Earthrise figures in the United States so hopefully, the rest of the first wave won't be far behind.

Does this amp up your anticipation for Earthrise? Let us know if you plan on getting these newest figures, and if you happen to be out and about and spot a figure that's new to retail that we haven't reported, please contact us with photo proof (as above) and your news will be featured on our front page! Happy Hunting, fellow Seibertronians!

Credit(s): TFfangeek

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 1:12pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050269)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 20th, 2020 @ 11:31pm CST
I really hope deluxes hit next. Ironworks is going to be a great addition to the Autobot cities that fans create. Plus, I could definitely see fans with a lot more creativity than me make really impressive build sites using multiple Ironworks figures
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050272)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on January 21st, 2020 @ 2:53am CST
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050277)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 21st, 2020 @ 5:24am CST
SpikeyTigertron wrote:I'm just hoping that the last wave of Siege micro/battle masters don't get skipped at retail.

I'm concerned about Ratbat and Rumble. I haven't seen them on shelves anywhere. Amazon has had the Battle Squad in and out of stock for weeks, but the Spy Patrol still doesnt even have a listing.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050283)
Posted by boyatlarge on January 21st, 2020 @ 7:50am CST

We've had the Ratbat/Rumble set on shelves at both Walmart and Target for a month and a half now here in Arkansas so hoping that doesn't mean your location skipped on them if you haven't seen them yet.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050285)
Posted by TheForgottenTaxi on January 21st, 2020 @ 7:53am CST
It feels like every year a lot of us are still unable to find late releases from the previous year's line, when the new year's line starts showing up instead. It's really frustrating.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050287)
Posted by Lore Keeper on January 21st, 2020 @ 8:01am CST
boyatlarge wrote:

So... what would it take to get one of those sent to Kentucky? :-D
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050291)
Posted by boyatlarge on January 21st, 2020 @ 8:36am CST
"So... what would it take to get one of those sent to Kentucky? :-D"

Alas, they are no more. After Christmas, most of the Siege items got wiped out. Now we have bare shelves awaiting whatever the heck it is they have in the back that they keep taking forever to get out onto the shelves.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050310)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on January 21st, 2020 @ 12:39pm CST
I haven't even seen the last of the seige items locally yet. I finally broke down and ordered Astrotrain from amazon, but yeah, I'm looking for the ratbat set still as well.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050312)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 21st, 2020 @ 12:52pm CST
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050313)
Posted by carytheone on January 21st, 2020 @ 12:57pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Meanwhile, one of my local Targets stocked up on older figures, the lion's share being Blackjack & Hyperdrive(!). I haven't even seen Powertrain & Highjump, and I want those the most, my first transformers back in the day alongside Mudslinger and Tote :(
Pssst.... amazon...
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050315)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 21st, 2020 @ 1:00pm CST
carytheone wrote:
Pssst.... amazon...

Even though I like the thrill of the hunt more, I may have to go there. Walmart doesn't stock anything below Deluxe, so I may have to do my wife some extra favors...
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050320)
Posted by Flashwave on January 21st, 2020 @ 1:48pm CST
The reL question is not that they have been stocked, but did it check out? someone saidbthey are the same DCPI, hopefully that means they cant be locked down, but we did see that with Megs when TC hit Early

Like the others, i have yet to see Battle Patrol or Soundwave's other two cassettes.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050324)
Posted by o.supreme on January 21st, 2020 @ 3:48pm CST
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050334)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 21st, 2020 @ 5:22pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Normally I'd be a little upset since Siege Astrotrain and the last wave of Siege Battlemasters (Rung and Singe) haven't even had a mass release yet, (a few isolated sightings is not a mass release) but since I guess they are slated for re-releases through Earthrise, that will be the way most of us get them.

Were Singe and Rung slated for re-release? Astrotrain and Smashdown are the only ones I recall.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050335)
Posted by o.supreme on January 21st, 2020 @ 5:30pm CST
Not sure about Singe, but I'm fairly certain I read somewhere that Rung was going to be re-released in Earthrise as well.

This site has a pre-order for it....

https://collecticontoys.com/products/tr ... ttlemaster
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050336)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on January 21st, 2020 @ 5:30pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Only Rung.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050340)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 21st, 2020 @ 6:01pm CST
Neat they are showing up. I'm not expecting to see them for a couple months, and I won't be actively hunting or even buying until April anyway
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050358)
Posted by TFfangeek on January 21st, 2020 @ 9:38pm CST
I thought I was the first to report on this, oh well, it does not matter who is first. What matters most is that the Earthrise Transformers figures are arriving in the U.S. :D
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050359)
Posted by Seibertron on January 21st, 2020 @ 10:03pm CST
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Micromasters Found at U.S. Retail (2050360)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 21st, 2020 @ 10:13pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Does anyone else think that it's extremely ironic or coincidental that the Earthrise Transformers showed up in Portland, Oregon? I mean, seriously! That's kind of crazy and some extremely well thought out marketing for fans if Transformers Earthrise did indeed first show up in Portland, Oregon of all places ... you know, the exact place where Transformers touched down back in 1984.

To quote Sherlock: "The universe is rarely so lazy" ;) That said, I have no idea, but I think it'd be incredibily fun if Hasbro had planned that

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Shockdrive and Warnado" on EBAY
Buy "2016 McDonald's Transformers Happy Meal Toy #7 Grimlock Figure NIP" on EBAY
Buy "McDonalds 2016 Transformers Happy Meal Toy #6 STRONGARM MASK NIP SEALED! FREE SH" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WHEELIE COMPLETE Takara Minibot 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Armada Mini-cons Runway Sonar Jetstorm Star Saber Sword 100% MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 80's Transformers G1 Constructicon Mixmaster Black Gun" on EBAY