Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images

Friday, May 29th, 2020 12:08pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 34,225

Thanks to Hasbro's Facebook page, Seibertronian aronjlove, and an email from those subscribed to Pulse updates, we have some cool new images to bring to you of War for Cybertron Earthrise Titan Class Scorponok!

This possible biggest-ever Decepticon figure deserves some good packaging, and that's what he gets! These shots show off the front and side of the packaging, as well as a shot of the figure standing next to his box. The impressive box art shows the gargantuan Decepticon with Optimus Prime clutched in his claw, with the Ark in the background.

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images

Also, if you missed out on preordering him via Pulse, he's back up for preorder there again. Just click on any of the pictures above to be taken to his Pulse listing.

Does this make the anticipation harder to bear? Tell us what you think below, and se what your optics can spy in the artwork.

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065716)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 29th, 2020 @ 12:11pm CDT
Is that megs shooting Scorpy on the side of the box? :-? I know Double Dealer is swooping in on the background.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065717)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on May 29th, 2020 @ 12:21pm CDT
The box art proportions look... Off? Like, his arms look a little too long, at least to me. Still super excisted to get this guy. Just hope that the die-cast Scorponok from Titans Return looks good on the Mega Zarak part
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065723)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 29th, 2020 @ 1:43pm CDT
That might be the greatest box art ever made
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065725)
Posted by joevill on May 29th, 2020 @ 1:46pm CDT
Bad ass!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065727)
Posted by o.supreme on May 29th, 2020 @ 1:47pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:That might be the greatest box art ever made

It's definitely top tier. Speaking of which...I know there are books which collect original TF Box Art.... Has anyone suggested to Hasbro to TT to publish a book for more modern Toybox art? I'd love to have a coffee table type book that had all the art from Unite Warriors, the Titans, even most of Hasbro's standard releases going back from CW to current are pretty neat.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065737)
Posted by transformers_va on May 29th, 2020 @ 2:53pm CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065774)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on May 29th, 2020 @ 6:42pm CDT
This makes the insane part of me want a titan sized Power Master Optimus Prime.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065775)
Posted by Skritz on May 29th, 2020 @ 6:45pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:This makes the insane part of me want a titan sized Power Master Optimus Prime.

I could see Hasbro redoing the design later for Commander Class since they've already exhausted so many Optimus redesign to remake.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065777)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 29th, 2020 @ 6:58pm CDT
How about a titan boxset consisting of commander class power master Optimus Prime and Leader Class Godbomber?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065783)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 29th, 2020 @ 7:20pm CDT

"We just got this obscure thing a couple years ago, but I didn't like it because [insert minor arbitrary fan quibble here] so I want a new, more expensive version of the toy not that only three people will buy."
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065785)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 29th, 2020 @ 7:21pm CDT
F'real tho Titan PMOP does sound pretty cool actually
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065786)
Posted by Skritz on May 29th, 2020 @ 7:28pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:Image

You under estimate (and forgot) the amount of Geewhuning that came from Titans Return and people being butthurt Target and Powermasters were now Headmaster.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065787)
Posted by TransformR on May 29th, 2020 @ 7:38pm CDT
transformers_va wrote:That looks awesome!! I can't wait to get him.. hopefully he won't get delayed like Doubledealer has been - just got the Hasbro Pulse email about 3 hours ago :(

Was it delayed? The original estimated ship date from puls had been September 1st, the email I received said August 1st. So I think they have a wrong date or templates incorrectly and it will be early?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065796)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2020 @ 10:31pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Image

Yet, I concur with Academy that the solution to that is not "Make 'em 2 feet tall and cost an arm and a leg".
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065798)
Posted by transformers_va on May 29th, 2020 @ 10:56pm CDT
TransformR wrote:

Originally it said that Doubledealer would ship on approx July 1st :(
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065799)
Posted by transformers_va on May 29th, 2020 @ 11:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:.. not "Make 'em 2 feet tall and cost an arm and a leg".

I disagree.. if Hasbro made one that was 6 foot tall, and really well done, I'd give them both arms and both legs :-P
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065800)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2020 @ 11:12pm CDT
transformers_va wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:.. not "Make 'em 2 feet tall and cost an arm and a leg".

Well, not all of us are swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck. ;)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065801)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 30th, 2020 @ 12:16am CDT

About how far in advance of shipping will my card be charged? I haven't actually used Hasbro Pulse before...

Also, looking at that ankle joint, as someone who has had his ankle snapped sideways, that pose brings back some cringeworthy memories.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065803)
Posted by aronjlove on May 30th, 2020 @ 12:48am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Missed it the first time, so I got to pre-order now. The box art is really good. This will be the first Titan I will get with its box. Every other one I have I got 2nd hand from eBay with no box. But this one is worth it.

They do an authorization charge for the full amount right away but immediately refund it. Then a few days before shipping they process the actual charge for the product. Sometimes you even get an email giving you a heads up to confirm the payment method.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Scorponok Packaging Images (2065805)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 30th, 2020 @ 12:55am CDT
aronjlove wrote:

Okay, thanks.

I don't do preorders, I usually just buy figures when they're out and I have the money. But this figure looks to be the best Titan yet and I have a bit of a G1 Scorponok fetish so I didn't want to miss out.

I would LOVE a Commander Class version of both Max and Scorpy.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Constructicons Long Haul Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.o.t.f  Fast Action Battlers Devastation blast long haul 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Action Figure LONG HAUL 42" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series Voyager Class - KSI Boss #43 US Seller!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG31 Rhinox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Constructicons Devastator Lot - Long Haul Scrapper Bonecrusher +" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Figure Lockdown Deluxe new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 43 Age of Extinction KSI Boss New In Box Lot Of 10" on EBAY