Thursday, January 30th, 2020 2:41pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 36,566

Thanks to Twitter user vicegripx, we're happy to confirm that the first wave of Earthrise deluxe figures are out at U.S. retail! He spotted them at a Target in Tacoma, Washington, as evidenced by the photo below.

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail

Via reddit, we also have a sighting for the first wave of leaders, Astrotrain and Optimus Prime, which were said to be found at a Target in Idaho.

We reported last week that the Micromasters from this highly anticipated line had shown up in Portland, Oregon, and with these sightings, the rest can't be far behind. Originally due to hit in March (as many preorders have that date, Earthrise seems to be following the pattern of seeing figures hit retail earlier than expected, as was the case with Power of the Primes and Siege.

Are you excited to see these figures start showing up in the next little while? Let us know what you think below!

Credit(s): vicegripx on Twitter and deceptibot9 on reddit

This article was last modified on Thursday, January 30th, 2020 10:14pm CST

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2050957)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on January 30th, 2020 @ 2:45pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They're probably still scratching their heads on how to do him justice. I mean, he has more than one standard gimmick:

- Brainmaster: The Titan Master gimmick is perfect for that
- Super Mode: The PotP Leader Class, as said before
- Combining with another into a Brave-style "Great" form

It's the last that may prove the hardest to do, look at how Legends Godbomber and God Ginrai turned out. Not impossible, but may be too big for his own good.

I think that's something Earthrise could handle very well actually. We've almost seen proof of concept with the Weaponizer gimmick. Only thing is, that if they do go for all three gimmicks, I'd actually say it should be a Commander class two pack of leaders like CW Devastator. That way the joints can be beefed up to hold the weight, while not being too tight on a hollower limb. The Commander price point might have enough of a budget that would allow for three solid figures that combine together
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2050962)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 30th, 2020 @ 3:31pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:

- Brainmaster: The Titan Master gimmick is perfect for that
- Super Mode: The PotP Leader Class, as said before
- Combining with another into a Brave-style "Great" form

Wouldn't commander class equal to a voyager and a leader? That's how I always envisioned them doing Victory Saber (using the logic that Victory Leo was a weaponizer in Voyager Class)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2050980)
Posted by LordBludgeon on January 30th, 2020 @ 8:15pm CST
And the hunt begins....
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2050990)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on January 31st, 2020 @ 1:06am CST
Well thanks for the heads up on Tacoma, I live fairly close so I ran over to that store after work. No deluxes left but they actually had Prime! So that should hold me for a bit.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051003)
Posted by Glorious720p on January 31st, 2020 @ 12:11pm CST
Wheeljack and Cliffjumper are looking like must buys for me
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051025)
Posted by ebonyleopard on January 31st, 2020 @ 11:08pm CST
Any SkUs for Earthrise?
Found the Micromasters in mine (Erie,PA)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051067)
Posted by william-james88 on February 1st, 2020 @ 12:51pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I just realized something. If we get a Snapdragon, he might end up having the same white material as Apeface. Although, I'm mostly making that assumption because of different theories I've heard about why Apeface has that material. Even if Snapdragon does have that material, I'm fine with it. Apeface having that didn't ruin the figure for me in anyway
After fiddling with my figure for a couple of months I don't think they could have made Apeface without that material considering how some of the tabs work. I'm just really, really, really glad none of the Siege figures, and hopefully none of the Earthrise figures, have had any of that rubbery stuff like Titans Return Mindwipe and Krok has, the tip of one of Mindwipe's wings broke removing him from a storage container while in bat mode :-(

Speaking of which, I took my TR Wolfwire out of storage the other day and sure enough, that back panel was broken at the hinges.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051074)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 1st, 2020 @ 1:20pm CST
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051075)
Posted by no-one on February 1st, 2020 @ 1:44pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Gets paranoid and checks my wolf wire, everything is fine. Haven't checked mind wipe though I didn't have any problems with the classics/rts junkticons so I don't think I'm as heavy handed/unlucky as some. I did just risk breaking a ss vw bee folding windows away that the instructions avoid folding despite the bits having a hinge.
Be careful with that SS Bee, I do the same and I think I spotted some stress marks in that clear plastic.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051082)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2020 @ 3:04pm CST
carytheone wrote:

Mine will most likely not transform again, at least not for a while.

On the Earthrise topic, I am surprised the voyagers seem to be the figures that we have been slowest to get news on: last for reviews, no sighting so far, etc.

I do plan to buy more smashdowns though
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051084)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on February 1st, 2020 @ 3:12pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I do plan to buy more smashdowns though

Smashdown meme 2.jpg

Here's how I imagine D-Max and his collection.

Smashdown Meme.jpg
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051085)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2020 @ 3:21pm CST

I love that toy so much
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051086)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on February 1st, 2020 @ 3:22pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:It is a dream, one that I might fulfill depending on how long wave 1 Battlemasters stick around.

I love that toy so much

I really want a black or purple decepticon repaint.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051087)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 1st, 2020 @ 3:23pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I love that toy so much

I really want a black or purple decepticon repaint.

I am really surprised she hasn't been repainted yet. It's just her for her mold, whereas everyone else got a repaint/retool in some fashino.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051104)
Posted by Locobone on February 1st, 2020 @ 7:18pm CST
Where in Erie? I'm on the hunt. Thank you!!

Ebonyleopard wrote:Any SkUs for Earthrise?
Found the Micromasters in mine (Erie,PA)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051123)
Posted by Jtprime17 on February 2nd, 2020 @ 12:42am CST
Possible Possible first images of Scorponok, Sky lynx and more battle masters leaked on 4Chan.

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/ ... 7/page-266
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051129)
Posted by Ironhidensh on February 2nd, 2020 @ 4:29am CST
These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051130)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 2nd, 2020 @ 5:00am CST
Nice to see that Sky Lynx is the Commander for the year. I might actually grab this one because I missed the CW one, and that's gotten too expensive for what it was and what problems it had. And Scorponok definitely looks great. Only issue I have is the ramp looks a tad too wide in base mode, but that's fine. Definitely excited for the upcoming conventions so HasTak can show these guys off
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051135)
Posted by LinaNui on February 2nd, 2020 @ 8:55am CST
Ironhidensh wrote:These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.

I am not to sure that these are the real earthrise figures, they look more like concept arts. I am also pretty sure that the micromasters are there G1 figures and Wheeljack is just pulled from some other media (card game maybe?)

I am also disappointed that we are getting another large autobot in the form of skylinx, give us more decepticons! I need a commander class armada style Tidal Wave!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Wave 1 Deluxe and Leader Figures Found at U.S. Retail (2051136)
Posted by LinaNui on February 2nd, 2020 @ 8:56am CST
Ironhidensh wrote:These images are starting to pop up all over Facebook.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY