Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Thursday, July 16th, 2020 11:35am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 18,422

Greetings Seibertronians! Looking forward to tomorrow's Fan's First Friday? Well Comicbook.com just revealed the first item we'll see tomorrow! This news was passed along to us by fellow Seibertron users, LinaNui and CyclonusG1.

What was revealed?

The Pit of Judgment straight out of the 1986 Transformers animated movie!

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

The set comes with five figures:

Quintesson Judge
Quintesson Prosecutor
Sharkticon
Bailiff
Kranix

The Quintesson Judge has a new redeco then his regular Earthrise release, while the Bailiff seems to be sporting not just a new paint job but a brand new head over his Allicon brethren! Sharkticon is a reuse of the Titan's Returns Legends mold, which has also been redeco'ed. The Prosecutor and Kranix are not transformable but do feature articulation points. Kranix fits in both the Sharkticon's mouth and the Judge's cage.

Check out more images here:

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed

The price has been revealed to be $69.99, and looks to be a Pulse exclusive.

Don't forget to check out all the reveals tomorrow.

What do you think about this? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): LinaNui, CyclonusG1 from Seibertron, comicbook.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 16th, 2020 12:30pm CDT

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072106)
Posted by Lexomatic on July 16th, 2020 @ 11:55am CDT
There's been no prices revealed yet.

The corresponding article on TFW2005 reports a price of $69.99. At that price for five figures (of various sizes), it's practical for a skilled customizer to consider giving them an improved paint job. (If Hasbro repackages existing figures as a set, and recolors them in the bargain, then a consistent color scheme across the ensemble would've been gratifying -- why is the Judge mauve? To contrast with the cardboard backdrop?)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072108)
Posted by Alpha Weltall on July 16th, 2020 @ 11:56am CDT
Kinda wish Kranix was a retool of Rung or something but I get why he isn't.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072109)
Posted by Randomhero on July 16th, 2020 @ 11:56am CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072110)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:07pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:The set comes with five figures:

Quintesson Judge
Quintesson Executioner
Sharkticon
Allison
Kranix

Oh sweet! I've been waiting since 1986 for an Allison figure! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072111)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:14pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The set comes with five figures:

Quintesson Judge
Quintesson Executioner
Sharkticon
Allison
Kranix

Oh sweet! I've been waiting since 1986 for an Allison figure! :KREMZEEK:

Hey ZeroWolf, is Allison the name of an ex by chance? :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072112)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
This kinda fixes my predicament of me wanting more Sharkticons without resorting to scalper prices, because I can use this one as an alpha of the pack. And then I can use the Bailiff as an alpha of the Allicons. Sounds good to me! :-D
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072113)
Posted by Black Hat on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
Quintesson looks great, no doubt, but not much better than retail. The Bailiff looks better than the Alicon (AKA Blot's incredibly dumb little brother Plop) but not by much. Gnaw looks good to be fair. But making Kranix and the Prosecutor as barely poseable lumps...that sucks. I would have liked the Prosecutor to get a proper figure even if it didn't transform.

I still kinda want it.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072115)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:The set comes with five figures:

Quintesson Judge
Quintesson Executioner
Sharkticon
Allison
Kranix

Oh sweet! I've been waiting since 1986 for an Allison figure! :KREMZEEK:

The most fearsome of the Quintesson forces!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072116)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:Price is $69.99 and It’s also a bailiff not executioner. Executioner was the guy with mantis arms and if you’re referring to the dude with the xenomorph head that’s a prosecutor

:APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072117)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:17pm CDT
Hopefully Super7 does a retro action Kranix figure even if it would still be on the small side and a tentacle quint.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072118)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:25pm CDT
Goddam spellcheck :lol:

Okay it's all been fixed, and price has been added in.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072126)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:42pm CDT
...see, this was what I was looking for when I mentioned Hasbro could surprise us (even though there was a leak for a Quintesson set, but whatever).

That Bailiff is actually a pretty extensive retool: new head, new weapon that looks like it splits in two, new shoulders, and new bot mode chest. That looks really good, I think I like him better than the retail Alicon, it's a shame he comes packaged with $50 of toys I don't want.

Now if we could get a set like this but with Mercenary repaints/retools.... :-?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072132)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:53pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Scale has gone out the window and dropped off a cliff but its a nice looking set. Not so sure on the reuse of TR sharkticon but 8f 8t has helped keep price of the set down then that is cool. Don't think I'll be buying it if its around the £70 mark tho as I'd just be wanting the allicon and the judge redeco.

There is that new Sharkticon coming from 86 Studio Series...

If I had the space, I'd get this set, the Bailiff looks great and my Sharkticon would get a friend to fight for the scraps of Kranix :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072133)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 16th, 2020 @ 12:59pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

There is that new Sharkticon coming from 86 Studio Series...

an old C3PO figure with removable limbs might work just as well :)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072138)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 16th, 2020 @ 1:18pm CDT
Very true, I think I lost pieces of my brothers c3po's :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072141)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on July 16th, 2020 @ 1:21pm CDT
oh sweet baby primus I need this in my life lol.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072155)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 16th, 2020 @ 2:17pm CDT
So now we can add Kranix, the Bailiff, and the Prosecutor to the list of G1 characters who have finally gotten figures. Nice.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072163)
Posted by Big Grim on July 16th, 2020 @ 2:39pm CDT
That is superb! Only thing to wrap it up for Quints would be the fella who pulls the lever to drop em.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072173)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on July 16th, 2020 @ 3:13pm CDT
After I've already purchased the first Quintesson, They do this! :BOOM:
Slightly Better paint apps, A Prosecutor, That awesome backdrop..KRANIX!!
ARGHH!
I've been Duped! Bamboozled! I've been smeckledorfed!!
That still isn't going to stop me from buying it though, Oh no.. :-D
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Revealed (2072174)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 16th, 2020 @ 3:29pm CDT
-WonkoTheSane- wrote:After I've already purchased the first Quintesson, They do this! :BOOM:
Slightly Better paint apps, A Prosecutor, That awesome backdrop..KRANIX!!
ARGHH!
I've been Duped! Bamboozled! I've been smeckledorfed!!
That still isn't going to stop me from buying it though, Oh no.. :-D
Good thing there exists more than one Quintesson judge.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Botcon 2013 Rainmaker Exclusive Deluxe Hotlink Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY