Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up

Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up

Thursday, October 29th, 2020 4:52pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 41,821

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron users, Thundertron and Sabrblade, have let us know that preorders are open on Hasbro Pulse for a third time! This is a great opportunity for those who want this exclusive set but who missed out on the first two offerings!

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up

Click here for our original reveal article, or here for a video review of the exclusive set!

Are you going to get this set? Do you already have it? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085588)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2020 @ 5:14pm CDT
I'm looking forward to having my Icebird and Poison Bite attack the Judge.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085590)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 29th, 2020 @ 5:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I'm looking forward to having my Icebird and Poison Bite attack the Judge.

You sure you don't want to give him an energon enema instead with Battlemaster Rung?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085598)
Posted by Bucky on October 29th, 2020 @ 7:07pm CDT
Excellent. Thank you for the heads up! I was real bummed I had missed this set.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085606)
Posted by King Kuuga on October 29th, 2020 @ 10:26pm CDT
nice blaze it shipping.png

nice
blaze it

Anyway, I didn't let it slip through my fingers a third time. Preordered ASAP.

Devastator drops 3 days after this set, my wallet is already crying.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085609)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2020 @ 10:43pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

I'd rather the Judge be melted into oblivion by staring into the face of Primus himself.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085612)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 29th, 2020 @ 11:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yikes! Those are some strong feelings, lol! What did the Quintesson Judge do to you personally? :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085615)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 30th, 2020 @ 12:00am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

I don't think it's so much the Judge, but what ZeroWolf suggested Rung do to him that Sabrblade has a problem with. Just my guess.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085616)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 30th, 2020 @ 12:02am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

It's more that the confrontation between Judge Heirodyus and the Primus-possessed Icebird/Poison Bite was awesome.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085620)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 30th, 2020 @ 3:50am CDT
Which continuity was that in again?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085645)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 30th, 2020 @ 10:25am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Which continuity was that in again?
Wreckers: Finale Part II

Pages 25-26 (29-30 going by the PDF page numbers)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085948)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2020 @ 11:25am CST
Judgement Day!

My Pit set has finally arrived.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Pit of Judgement Third Time Preorder Up (2085966)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 3rd, 2020 @ 3:15pm CST
I finally got my own preorder in too. I suppose that just leaves Amazon and TF Source for overdue TF preorders on exclusives.

This is my first time with the Quint and Alicon mould.

I'm glad to have a Quintesson. I .... guess it has to transform into something from a brand perspective. But it's a lame transformation where it's just a partsformer. Does nothing for me. I appreciate the head rotation gimmick. If, by some miracle, they do a Shattered Glass remould I'd be all-in for it since it's so bizzarre.

I have yet to spot a retail version, but there'll, hopefully, be one more recolor so I have an excuse to get three. Or maybe I'll be happy with the Impossible Toys version.

Bailiff is pretty fun mostly because I love TFs that have gigantic jaws. I can't believe I never spotted that they reused the Alicon character model for this guy with a few changes. The remold works very well!

Sharkticon is an also-ran for me. Glad they included him, but I have a few of this mold. I don't understand the colors, but he looks fine.

Kranix and Prosecutor - I have the Impossible Toys versions of these guys. Honestly, the IT people should have just stuck to non-transforming cartoon-inspired toys; I'd have bought them all. Glad Hasbro made them, though. If I didn't have them in a better way I'd appreciate them more. They're good for what they are.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Ultra Class Thunderhowl Action Figu" on EBAY
Buy "Cup Topper Transformers The Last Knight Bumblebee + Optimus Prime Movie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide 2016 Robot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ReAction Figures by Super 7 (Wave 1 Complete) Optimus, Megatron etc" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Subscription Service TFSS - COMBINER WRECKAGE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie Deluxe Wreckage Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Paradron Medics Ratchet and Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise RATCHET & LIFELINE Paradron Medics 2-Pack MISB in USA" on EBAY