Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk

Sunday, September 22nd, 2019 2:43PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 13,921

Attention all UK Seibertronians! Thanks to the efforts of fellow Seibertron users, blackeyedprime and eltawater, we bring you news that Commander Class Jetfire is now £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk!

This is a saving of £17.33 of his regular retail price of £78.78. At the time of writing, the listing says that he is temporarily out of stock but will be dispatched as soon as he's available. This is a great opportunity to jump on this figure and add him to your collections.

Will you be taking a chance at this price? Will Jetfire soon be gracing your shelves? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): blackeyedprime and eltawater from Seibertron.com, Amazon.co.uk
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039208)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 22nd, 2019 @ 3:58pm CDT

Titan Town 1.jpg

Titan Town 3.jpg
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039235)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 22nd, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm going by the Pulse pre-orders, which have a pre-order date of 1/1/2020.

Astrotrain is the only one with that release date, I just double-checked. Spinister, Crosshairs, and Apeface are all slated for December 1st, and I feel like all of the retail Siege stuff has shown up at brick and mortar before shipping from Pulse anyway. I can only assume that Rung and such will be out around there as well, and given past years where new line Wave 1's have shown up in November/December at some stores, I'm expecting all of them to probably show up at brick and mortar in Novemberish.

I'm expecting first sightings to be in November, but they will be elusive through December and into january.

And i highly doubt they can pull off 5 waves in a year without wave 5 taking up the wave 1 2020 slot. That's just gonna be a mess where people miss out.
Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote: Anyone know of any other Siege figures that has had seemingly lesser quantities produced?

I would assume leader Galaxy Optimus. But since demand is low, the after market price may not be that high.

It's possible, but its also still available at regular price on Pulse and most other sites. But demand as you say may be a factor as well.
My guess is when people found out how much they liked Smashdown, they jumped all over that figure and turned it into a hot ticket item, making it harder for the rest of us who haven't gotten one yet to get one at normal price.

I mean, I did buy 5, and show them off for a month, and witnessed people on this site and Twitter buy multiples after I did, and there have been a decent number of mjolmir customs from her as well.

P.S.: TF Card Game did name Smashdown a her. I'm going with that.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039238)
Posted by emlit on September 22nd, 2019 @ 9:15pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So here are a couple of shots with Omega Supreme in a super-duper mega city with all the titans and Titan's Return/Legends leaders with base modes. I'll throw some more pics and details of what I have crammed together in the Awesome Pictures and Poses thread since it crosses over so many toy lines.

Oh, bro. As much as I like TF, and as great as that cityscape is (it really is), blocking that pool table makes me sad :(
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039264)
Posted by Stargrave on September 22nd, 2019 @ 11:22pm CDT

P.S.: TF Card Game did name Smashdown a her. I'm going with that.

Uhhh that's kind of a way good point now that you mention it :lol: :lol: that did all happen after you hammered us with Smashdown pics. Dude, you trend setter!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039268)
Posted by Stargrave on September 23rd, 2019 @ 1:15am CDT
Refraktors docking: complete.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039270)
Posted by Deadput on September 23rd, 2019 @ 1:39am CDT
Stargrave wrote:Refraktors docking: complete.

Well now that's pretty intimidating, wonder if there is any way to fit Soundwave in there somewhere.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039271)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 23rd, 2019 @ 2:03am CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Sabrblade wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

P.S.: TF Card Game did name Smashdown a her. I'm going with that.

Yes, and thanks to you I now think of Smashdown as a her
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039288)
Posted by wolverinetodd on September 23rd, 2019 @ 8:46am CDT
william-james88 wrote:We have some Transformers Seige War For Cybertron news for you today. Rob Springer found some listings on the Walgreens computer. Firstly, we see the War for Cybertron Siege assortment, which has a retail price of $17.99 USD. This is not the MSRP, this is simply what Walgreens chooses to sell them for in their store.

There is also a listing for deluxe Ratchet and this one is both outside the assortment and priced at $19.99. This gives a pretty good hint that like Wreck Gar, who was also singled out on the Walgreens database, Ratchet will be an exclusive figure.

We also see Walgreen's cost for these figures, which is over $13, meaning they are making less than $5 per deluxe sold at full price.

I keep searching the internet as to when Siege Ratchet is expected to hit Walgreens and one link brought me back to here. That's when I noticed the date of this post. It's literally been a year since news broke that Siege Ratchet would be released as a Walgreens exclusive and it's yet to hit the Walgreens stores. Does that sound a bit crazy that it's taking this long and still nothing in Walgreens?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039290)
Posted by Stargrave on September 23rd, 2019 @ 9:04am CDT
I just popped into my local Walgreens last night to check and see if Ratchet popped up but no luck.

I was super surprised to find a Refraktor , a Red Alert, and a Brunt.

The employee there said that they’re getting their Christmas stuff out now so they keep checking back in the next few weeks.

I’m definitely itching to get a Ratchet I can’t believe it’s been that long!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039292)
Posted by mordhelm on September 23rd, 2019 @ 9:11am CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039293)
Posted by o.supreme on September 23rd, 2019 @ 9:43am CDT

Titan Town 1.jpg

Titan Town 3.jpg

Oh man, that is a thing of beauty! I cant wait to finish my own. Of course I still need Greatshot, Big Powered, Omega Supreme & (when he comes out) Astrotrain.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039313)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:10am CDT
mordhelm wrote:Keep calm about Ratchet guys. The Walgreens exclusive generations figures don't even hit saturation till around Thanksgiving or later. Now that the stores are starting to roll out the Christmas stock, it's not a bad idea to look. But don't go out of your way. This is just how it has been each year. If you don't find one by the first week in December, then you have my permission to panic.

^^This^^

I will add, these will show up in Walgreens on the west coast first and move their way eastward. The last 3 years has been the same for me, I've found the Walgreens exclusive in my area about 1-2 weeks after they first appear on the west coast, in early November all 3 times.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039316)
Posted by o.supreme on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:35am CDT
Sounds about right based on the sightings forums.....

TR Brainstorm (2016) 10/21/16
TR Cloudraker/Wingspan 2 pack (2017) 11/8/17
PotP Wreck-Gar (2018) 10/12/18
Siege Ratchet (2019) ???

So yeah, Wreck-Gar was the earliest fond release so far, but no need to start searching until at earliest mid-October

Also of note, at least in my area, Brainstorm I only saw two times. The Clones repack seemed to be restocked so often, I even saw them the next YEAR when I went to purchase Wreck-Gar. While Wreck-Gar himself seems to have sold out pretty quickly.

I do not plan to purchase Ratchet, but I do enjoy seeing the toys on the shelves, so I'll be on the lookout for it.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039323)
Posted by Stargrave on September 23rd, 2019 @ 1:31pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 that base mode is amazing! :BOOM:

Hey check it out kind of random but blast effects make perfect melee weapon stands:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039326)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 23rd, 2019 @ 3:57pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:TF-fan kev777 that base mode is amazing! :BOOM:

Thanks. As a heads up to anyone looking forward to building a city of their own, due to the height of the track, Omega Supreme can only really connect to Fort Max, Grand Max or any of the Powermaster Prime/Ginrai variants. All the other TR/Legends leader base mode ramps are too short to connect directly.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039345)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 23rd, 2019 @ 6:50pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

^^This^^

Yeah, keep calm. Walgreens take forever to stock.

And they eventually put things online too. I never saw the previous ones in stores at all, I had to get from other folks
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039391)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:38pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian TF-fan kev777 took the time to build a Transformers Titan Town connected to the recently released Siege Omega Supreme. We knew Omega could connect to other bases, but Kev shows us how exactly and recommends some bases since the connector port is rather high on Omega. You can check out the images below, enjoy!

TF-fan kev777 wrote:So here are a couple of shots with Omega Supreme in a super-duper mega city with all the titans and Titans Return/Legends leaders with base modes.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039400)
Posted by Lore Keeper on September 24th, 2019 @ 4:06am CDT
There's some other guy that's done this already.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039403)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 24th, 2019 @ 4:26am CDT
But it's still a neat setup! Good job, Lore Keeper! ;)^

Now separate the Bots from the Cons! :twisted:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Class Jetfire £61.45 on Amazon.co.uk (2039412)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on September 24th, 2019 @ 7:25am CDT
So I might be in the minority here, but I think that looks awful. The connectivity thing was just a bad choice IMHO.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "BRAND NEW TRANSFORMERS NEMESIS PRIME POWER OF THE PRIMES AMAZON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Decepticon Stinger Plush Stuffed Figure 16" AR175" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure Steeljaw (Robots in Disguise)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Legends Legion Strafe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Generations AOE Voyager DINOBOT SLOG " on EBAY
Buy "NEW Takara Tomy Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Movie Studio Series Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AD26 Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Amazon Exclusive Powerdasher Aragon ONLY" on EBAY