Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay

Monday, July 15th, 2019 9:19PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 27,362

Well if it's a forgery, it's one heck of a forgery. Thanks to member Puhonix we have a listing for a Transformers War for Cybertron Voyager Class three pack of Acid Storm, Ion Storm, and Nova Storm on Ebay! That's right, if to be believed, this is S52, S53, and S54, leaving less speculation about the remaining possibilities for this leg of the new Transformers trilogy race.

Is this set to be revealed at the 'Con this week? Some Seibertronians definitely called something like this out and each deserve some kind of award because in all reality, even if you think you saw this coming, you couldn't have seen it coming.

It's currently listed at $175.99 to seller orange.and.oak.

Will you be putting in your bid? Let us know in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Credit(s): Puhonix/orange.and.oak at ebay
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029204)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:23pm CDT
they look so bland and uninteresting, guess that's 'g1 accuracy' for ya >:oP
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029207)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:27pm CDT
Kinda wish they took a few more liberties with the deco but that is what they look like. I would've liked a more ice blue Ion, and a darker yellow Nova. I think Acid Storm looks fine I love that color green.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029208)
Posted by Stargrave on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:31pm CDT
I agree they look very, very G1 accurate, which has me feeling like deeper colors all around would have just looked better. Maybe by deeper I mean grittier to a degree, which to me is the underlying vibe with Siege and the battle damage paint it's that gritty war feel....then the ultimate in 90's neon comes flying in...
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029209)
Posted by Jtprime17 on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:33pm CDT
This was on the TFW's leakers 2nd part of his list. Which means we can also expect all 3 powerdashers.

Drill type from Brunt with new Head
Jet type from sixgun with a new head
F1 type from Cog with a new head
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029210)
Posted by Skritz on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:38pm CDT
I hope this is real but I gotta admit the MUH GEEWUN has resulted in some eyesore when it come to color scheme. They could have at least added some colors to the arms and legs even if it would just be grey or black.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029211)
Posted by Puhonix on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:47pm CDT
Sweet, my first news credit. :)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029212)
Posted by Flashwave on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:48pm CDT
No. No no no no....

Dang it.

My whole reason for passing on the mold was because we would “Never See the assortment of Seekers we got with the Deluxe Class Classics Mold.”

I hate being wrong.

There are now more than enough individual Seekers from this mold that I can’t use the “Not able to Troop Build” as an excuse anymore, Now we just need the Coneheads

I figure this will probably be in the 100-120 range, not the listed 175 it sold for.

3*30+ whatever small exclusive markup
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029213)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:50pm CDT
Hm... Alright, fine. Guess I'm biting the bullet on the Siege Seeker mold 3 more times
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029214)
Posted by Stars_On_Screamer on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:50pm CDT
They look like Chinese knockoffs, lol!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029215)
Posted by Un_Chakal on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:51pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:No. No no no no....

Dang it.

I hate being wrong.

The tfw2005 leaker hinted they were coming next. Maybe pt 2 of wfc
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029217)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 15th, 2019 @ 9:56pm CDT
Un_Chakal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:No. No no no no....

Dang it.

I hate being wrong.

The tfw2005 leaker hinted they were coming next. Maybe pt 2 of wfc

If the Coneheads do show up, then I hope they're a new mold. The Coneheads' transformation scheme is too different from the current Tetrajet mold for it to work in my opinion
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029218)
Posted by Un_Chakal on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:01pm CDT
I find no info on its upc anywhere I searched. 630509868919
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029219)
Posted by YoungPrime on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:02pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:they look so bland and uninteresting, guess that's 'g1 accuracy' for ya >:oP
Yeah, so I guess you better run back to that Studio Series line for Bay's notorious inaccuracies. 8-)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029220)
Posted by Vic Zanzibar on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:08pm CDT
My eyes are bleeding. Didn’t expect them to have TR Blurr Syndrome and be monochromatic. It’s not a very interesting look.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029222)
Posted by Un_Chakal on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:14pm CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029223)
Posted by Ebonyleopard on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:16pm CDT
Looks terrible.

I must have it.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029224)
Posted by Stargrave on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:16pm CDT
I was just going to ask how this stuff gets revealed let alone put up for sale.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029225)
Posted by Lore Keeper on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:19pm CDT
Un_Chakal wrote:I just asked the seller where they got that Seeker pack from. She I believe it was said that their friend with a regional manager of Target who purchased some and then sold to her. Car issues made her sell it even though she didn't want to . I assume this means that it might be a Target exclusive even though it wasn't on the box?

Very possible. Red Wing's box didn't have a target logo on it either.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029226)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:23pm CDT
To me, the appeal is how bright their colors are, making them look like they are glowing with pure energy.

Super Saiyan Seekers!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ion Storm Nova Storm Acid Storm Three Pack Found on Ebay (2029227)
Posted by Autobot N on July 15th, 2019 @ 10:23pm CDT
I’m gonna need that

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron - Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro - G1 Colors " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Decepticon Breakdown Scout Class E1:08 Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION  AUTOBOT HOUND   HASBRO 2014 MISB" on EBAY