Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art

Monday, July 15th, 2019 2:06PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 21,297

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Just located over at Snakasblog is an image of the new packaging art for Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Ratchet! We reported on Ratchet's robot mode reveal all the way back in June here along with Bluestreak. The current estimated arrival date is for the Christmas holiday season and he will be exclusive to Walgreens and also EB games in Canada.

No word yet on an exchangeable set of Pharma hands but he does appear to come with a weapon very similar to his G1 incarnation. Will you be picking up this current version of the most iconic of all Transformer medics?

As always enjoy the images and share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forum, and stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest in Transformers news!
Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art
Credit(s): Snakasblog
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029089)
Posted by Stargrave on July 15th, 2019 @ 2:20pm CDT
And unfortunately this is late I should have added it to the main article but here is the translated text from Snakasblog:
"Ratchet has been added to the character introduction column of Siege on Hasbro's TF official site.

The other characters of wave 3 have been added, but at the moment the only official character for which no official information is available is Ratchet.

What has been published is processed package illustrations, and when you click on it, some data will be displayed, but specific product information has not been posted.

The store registration information is considered to be a Walgreen limited product, but the details are unknown because the official information issued by the maker is not available at this time.

So far, illustrations have been posted on TCG cards, and there are 1 images in popular robot mode.

In this illustration, you can confirm that the attached weapon can be connected to the main unit with the arm.

The image below. Other than the first one, it is listed again in the past."
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029094)
Posted by sol magnus on July 15th, 2019 @ 2:49pm CDT
Welcome news.

Now if we could start getting some "mini-bots," this would feel like a complete thing.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029099)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 15th, 2019 @ 3:22pm CDT
I would bet serious money that minibots will be a major feature in one of the next two WfC waves, probably the very next one. With SDCC this week, I'm betting we'll see them in just a few days.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029101)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2019 @ 3:39pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:I would bet serious money that minibots will be a major feature in one of the next two WfC waves, probably the very next one. With SDCC this week, I'm betting we'll see them in just a few days.



It’s possible. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see the combiner micromasters next. Those guys that combine to make one vehicle. I had a slew of those but I also wonder if they’ll bring back the legends class so they could make the minibots since they’re absent. I’m sure quite a few would like to see bumblebee, Huffer, gears, pipes and others done with some siege-like articulation.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029103)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 15th, 2019 @ 3:52pm CDT
Well, Titans Return gave us a decent Bumblebee. Cliffjumper, Huffer, Gears, Pipes, and Swerve on the other hand we definitely still need. Not to mention the Throttlebots.
They could also give the Minibots the same treatmewnt as Reflector - sold as Deluxes with accessories to make up the difference.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029104)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2019 @ 3:58pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Well, Titans Return gave us a decent Bumblebee. Cliffjumper, Huffer, Gears, Pipes, and Swerve on the other hand we definitely still need. Not to mention the Throttlebots.
They could also give the Minibots the same treatmewnt as Reflector - sold as Deluxes with accessories to make up the difference.


True but by the time the second part WFC kicks off some of those toys are gonna be 4-5 years old by then and look at the insecticons. We just completed them and one of them popped up on a fan vote a few weeks ago. I think if they have the opportunity do it they will
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029106)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:06pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Personally hoping it's a new Tidal Wave. Only connection I can think of though is they both partsform though

The partsforming connection is what has me thinking it might be Overlord. And hey, one of Overlord's components is a tank, and he has a base mode..


Hey, it's true that the Black Shadow / Overlord mold could be retooled into Tidal Wave.
I'd be all over that. :x

That's Leader-class, not Commander class


Exactly. It would be a great toy by itself and would scale well with Legend/Légion bots.

Having a brand new Tidal Wave mold, not a retool, in Commander Class would be perfection.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029108)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:12pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Image


Apparently Ratchet didn't survive "The Snap".
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029109)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:39pm CDT
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Stargrave wrote:Image


Apparently Ratchet didn't survive "The Snap".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

At first I didn't like that Ratchet was a straight redeco, but I'm kinda warming up to it. I still think the chest doesn't look right, but whatever.

Also, didn't we get an acceptable Gears and Swerve from Generations?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029115)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:54pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Stargrave wrote:Image


Apparently Ratchet didn't survive "The Snap".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

At first I didn't like that Ratchet was a straight redeco, but I'm kinda warming up to it. I still think the chest doesn't look right, but whatever.

Also, didn't we get an acceptable Gears and Swerve from Generations?


Didn’t we get an acceptable Chromia in generations thrilling 30? Astrotrain in titans return? Springer in thrilling 30? If they wanna do it they will
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029116)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:55pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:At first I didn't like that Ratchet was a straight redeco, but I'm kinda warming up to it. I still think the chest doesn't look right, but whatever.


He's more than a simple headswap, he's a reshelling of Ironhide:

Image

Image

It's kinda hard to see with the white, but the shoulders, hands, waist and leg panels are different. Crosshairs is the straight redeco here... minus the head ;)

Rodimus Prime wrote:Also, didn't we get an acceptable Gears and Swerve from Generations?


I'd say so. Don't forget Cosmos!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029117)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2019 @ 4:55pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:At first I didn't like that Ratchet was a straight redeco, but I'm kinda warming up to it. I still think the chest doesn't look right, but whatever.


He's more than a simple headswap, he's a reshelling of Ironhide:

Image

Image

It's kinda hard to see with the white, but the shoulders, hands, waist and leg panels are different. Crosshairs is the straight redeco here... minus the head ;)

Rodimus Prime wrote:Also, didn't we get an acceptable Gears and Swerve from Generations?


I'd say so. Don't forget Cosmos!


New head, shoulders, crotch, front legs.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029119)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on July 15th, 2019 @ 5:00pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I'd still like to see some of the more unique Bots that had only Earth Modes get a Cybertronian altmode. A Conehead Tetra jet variant. New and unique designs for Octane/Blitzwing/Astrotrain/Sandstorm.

They already did those last two. They were called Titans Return Astrotrain and Thrilling 30 Sandstorm.


Irrelevant to SIEGE. Especially in light of the recent SIEGE Springer. The idea is to give these bots Cybertronian altmodes, something those I mentioned have never had before.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029120)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 15th, 2019 @ 5:05pm CDT
TR Astrotrain is pure cybertronian to be fair... And sandstorm doesn't look very earthy either. The rest you can have
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029121)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on July 15th, 2019 @ 5:09pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:TR Astrotrain is pure cybertronian to be fair... And sandstorm doesn't look very earthy either. The rest you can have


Sandstorm is an osprey and a dune buggy. That's not very Cybertronian. TR Astrotrain was halfway there. As the train didn't look Earth based. The space shuttle mode still was though.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029122)
Posted by Microbot on July 15th, 2019 @ 5:13pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Just located over at Snakasblog is an image of the new packaging art for War For Cybertron Siege Ratchet! We reported on Ratchet's robot mode reveal all the way back in June here along with Bluestreak. The current estimated arrival date is for the Christmas holiday season and he will be exclusive to Walgreens and also EB games in Canada.

No word yet on an exchangeable set of Pharma hands but he does appear to come with a weapon very similar to his G1 incarnation. Will you be picking up this current version of the most iconic of all Transformer medics?

As always enjoy the images and share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forum, and stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest in Transformers news!
Image

Image

Image



WHAT??? Exlusive?? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: will be really hard to finding and get here in Italy :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029135)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 15th, 2019 @ 5:54pm CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:TR Astrotrain is pure cybertronian to be fair... And sandstorm doesn't look very earthy either. The rest you can have


Sandstorm is an osprey and a dune buggy. That's not very Cybertronian. TR Astrotrain was halfway there. As the train didn't look Earth based. The space shuttle mode still was though.


1) Ospreys have rotors, not futuristic turbines.

2) TR Astrotrain's shuttle mode looks nothing like a terrestrial space shuttle, while WFC Astrotrain's shuttle mode is much closer to
Earth style.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029140)
Posted by Skritz on July 15th, 2019 @ 6:30pm CDT
EB Games, eh? Oh well at least I might have a chance to get Ratchet at least.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029141)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 15th, 2019 @ 6:42pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:New head, shoulders, crotch, front legs.


That doesn't roll off the tongue nearly as easy as head, shoulders, knees and toes (knees and toes) does...

But I'm singing it anyway.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ratchet Packaging Art (2029143)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 15th, 2019 @ 6:50pm CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:TR Astrotrain is pure cybertronian to be fair... And sandstorm doesn't look very earthy either. The rest you can have


Sandstorm is an osprey and a dune buggy. That's not very Cybertronian. TR Astrotrain was halfway there. As the train didn't look Earth based. The space shuttle mode still was though.


1) Ospreys have rotors, not futuristic turbines.

2) TR Astrotrain's shuttle mode looks nothing like a terrestrial space shuttle, while WFC Astrotrain's shuttle mode is much closer to
Earth style.
THANK YOU.
And T30 Sandstorm's dune buggy one doesn't look Earthly either, so...
Rodimus Prime wrote:Also, didn't we get an acceptable Gears and Swerve from Generations?
Swerve, maybe. Gears and that stupid tiny tiny head? NO.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
Twincast / Podcast #228:
"Afterthoughts"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron - Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro - G1 Colors " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON JETFIRE free 3 day priority shipping" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT HOUND Transformers Construct Bots Elite Class E1:03 52 Pieces Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS ELITE CLASS SOUNDWAVE NEW SEALED USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Decepticon Breakdown Scout Class E1:08 Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION  AUTOBOT HOUND   HASBRO 2014 MISB" on EBAY