Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia

Saturday, July 21st, 2018 8:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Qwan   Views: 20,087

Since he made an appearance on Amazon Australia among other listings earlier this month, there has been a not-inconsequential amount of excitement for a potential Sixgun in the War for Cybertron: Siege toyline. And now it's more than potential, as Sixgun is suddenly available for pre-order on Amazon Australia!

The figure is listed at $29.88 (presumably in AUD, so about $22 US) and is listed with a release date of April 1, 2019 - possibly a placeholder date, though it isn't outside the realm of possibility for this date to be an actual indication of Sixgun's placement within the Siege line's wave layout. Given what we now know about Deluxe Weaponizers in the upcoming toyline, it's probably a fair bet to assume that Sixgun will fit into that category, and will be capable of splitting into multiple weapons for other toys to wield (as his original G1 self did also).

Check out the product description (such as it is) below, and check out the listing for yourself here! Share your theories about this upcoming Sixgun in the Energon Pub Forums, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more breaking Transformers news!

Credit(s): Amazon
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973053)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2018 @ 8:59pm CDT
So that mean the missing partners for Metroplex and Fortmax are coming out in WCS?

Sah-weet! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973055)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:08pm CDT
I wonder what his alt-mode will be?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973056)
Posted by Qwan on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:11pm CDT
Wireless_Phantom wrote:I wonder what his alt-mode will be?

This is just my own theory (not based on anything in particular) but I have the feeling Sixgun is going to be retooled from Cog, if not just a straight redeco. In which case his alt-mode is "lots of guns, or lots of guns in a pile with wheels on the bottom".
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973058)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 21st, 2018 @ 9:16pm CDT
Ugh... With the Amazon again... #-o
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973069)
Posted by Adimus Prime on July 21st, 2018 @ 10:31pm CDT
He better have hands.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973070)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 21st, 2018 @ 10:35pm CDT
Qwan wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:I wonder what his alt-mode will be?

I'll throw in the possibility that the core will be that of a tank. Give Slammer some love, you know?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973076)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 21st, 2018 @ 11:42pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:You mean the Combiner Wars, leader. How come he's "not good"? For me, it's one of the BEST geewunish Megatron ever.
Well, for me it's an overall fail. It's all about personal taste. :D And yes, I meant CW. The only thing I liked about it was the tank mode. The robot mode was ugly and inaccurate. The lower legs totally screwed up the figure, as did the idiotic cannon. It was on backwards! I get that it could be turned around, but then it didn't fit right. And don't get me started on the completely unnecessary and inaccurate 'Armada' repaint/retool. The only positive use that mold could have had would have been a G2 Megatron. Yeah, the cannon would have been on the arm instead of the shoulder, but that could have been fixed easily.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973077)
Posted by Skritz on July 21st, 2018 @ 11:46pm CDT
Adimus Prime wrote:He better have hands.

My guess the best updated would be regular arms with the black cannons as plugged in the shoulder or arms via 5mm ports.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973080)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 22nd, 2018 @ 1:30am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Qwan wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:I wonder what his alt-mode will be?

knowing hasbro i bet its a slight retool but mostly a repaint of Cog :(
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973104)
Posted by NTESHFT on July 22nd, 2018 @ 7:32am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Qwan wrote:
Wireless_Phantom wrote:I wonder what his alt-mode will be?

Yes.... Slammer does need some love....

I'm willing to bet he will be a retool and/or repaint of Cog too. Seems to obvious to me
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973112)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 22nd, 2018 @ 10:08am CDT
so this line is looking like a whole lot of garbage to me. Only figures I even remotely care about are the weaponizer class, Ironhide and Magnus, which is a shame, cuz this line should be right up my alley, but the figures being shown really aren't looking to me like they deserve the ridiculous prices we're going to have to start paying for them. I do wonder if b&m stores will continue to undercut the msrp :-?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973113)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 22nd, 2018 @ 11:15am CDT
Confirmed: No combiner peg on Chromia!

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973114)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 22nd, 2018 @ 11:43am CDT
Ah well, what can you do? Though as said before, the fact that she shares a mold with a combiner limb means, with a little work, you can have a combining Chromia.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973115)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 22nd, 2018 @ 11:43am CDT
Chromia will be custom fodder right out of the box. [-(
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973126)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 22nd, 2018 @ 2:05pm CDT
Ok, now that I've taken the time to look things over, I like what I see so far. Especially the Battle and Micromasters. I won't be getting a lot, tho I appreciate the work put into them, especially the unexpected RiD 2001 homage for Ultra Magnus.

And upon closer inspection with the "retools": no shared parts. Just the transformation is copied in most spots.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973135)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 22nd, 2018 @ 4:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Confirmed: No combiner peg on Chromia!

Dumb.

Objectively. This is dumb. I'd rather wait, and pay a premium for a 'special edition throw-back to Prime Wars' figure. Or not at all, I guess.

I'm so mad about this. And that makes me feel stupid because it IS just a toy. But, christ... Like... C'mon. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973141)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 22nd, 2018 @ 4:21pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:This is dumb. I'd rather wait, and pay a premium for a 'special edition throw-back to Prime Wars' figure.
I agree, this is stupid. Why couldn't they just finish the chickbots as a combiner team? It's the same as not giving us a CW deluxe Skywarp and Thundercracker to go with Starscream. Just obvious blunders on the part of a company that supposedly plans far ahead in marketing and production. :-x
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973142)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 22nd, 2018 @ 4:36pm CDT
But it does plan ahead, plus hasbro have never released a deluxe Starscream have they? Isn't that all takara? They could potentially still put thundeecracker and skywarp as legend exclusives if they wanted to.

Of course, we could also get the remaining girls next year as amazon exclusives. If they don't then c'est la vie.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973150)
Posted by Skritz on July 22nd, 2018 @ 5:42pm CDT
Well with seekers, you can always just grab some paint to finish the team. >:oP
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sixgun Available for Preorder on Amazon Australia (1973153)
Posted by Overcracker on July 22nd, 2018 @ 5:48pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:But it does plan ahead, plus hasbro have never released a deluxe Starscream have they? .

Uhm...