Thursday, August 22nd, 2019 10:26am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 12,939

Also in from DaimChoc Reports on Facebook this morning is the newly posted chapter in the stop-motion Transformers War for Cybertron Siege series, this time picking up where the last battle left off with Cog having fallen to pieces and Optimus Prime squaring off against Megatron one on one. Maybe not quite a fair fight as Megatron is wielding the Air Strike Patrol in their combined Spyblade form. Enjoy the view and post your thoughts in the forum. As always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news.

Credit(s): DaimChoc Reports on Facebook

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035332)
Posted by Randomhero on August 22nd, 2019 @ 10:39am CDT
Missed opportunity not having Thundercrackers be “buster”
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035334)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on August 22nd, 2019 @ 10:42am CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035350)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on August 22nd, 2019 @ 12:36pm CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I'm so confused by Prime's victory pose there :lol: Like, it didn't look like he defeated Megatron unless I missed something???7

I think it's more along the lines of Optimus Prime calling Megatron out, goading him to go fist to fist. There was no victory message or declaration, so I'm assuming this is "to be continued."
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035361)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 22nd, 2019 @ 6:08pm CDT
This may not seem so odd in other places but at a local Target they had 5 of the Micromaster 10 pak sitting on the shelf. While for some this may not seem odd, it does in my AO. Also, just could be that stores are just receiving stock of this set. Definitely gives those a better chance of picking them up.

SGM
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035370)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 22nd, 2019 @ 6:42pm CDT
Damn... Thundercracker looks so good in that art
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035389)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 23rd, 2019 @ 5:28am CDT
He does, I’m definitely digging the Mirage art as well.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035391)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 23rd, 2019 @ 5:58am CDT

Also, this is my first and only SIEGE effect pack, are they all made of this material?

(This line rules BTW.)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035394)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 23rd, 2019 @ 6:45am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Skyfire is awesome, but I'm a little disappointed that the burst effects are made of soft plastic/rubber.. especially since one of the long flame effects is a little crooked. Anyone know how to fix it? (From experience.)

(This line rules BTW.)

Yep, all the effects use the same rubbery material.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035395)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 23rd, 2019 @ 6:50am CDT
For anyone looking to get the regular release of Mirage and Impactor, Amazon's pre-order says they will be released September 1st.

I'm hoping this is like Thundercracker where Amazon had the earliest release. I've got Mirage on pre-order already and am passing on Impactor for the one in the fan vote set. However, if they are in fact getting those 2 on September 1st, I would presume they may also have Barricade since he is in the same wave.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035396)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 23rd, 2019 @ 7:16am CDT
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035405)
Posted by Stargrave on August 23rd, 2019 @ 9:15am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

(This line rules BTW.)

Yep, all the effects use the same rubbery material.

Always beware of what you try but a hairdryer or warm water would probably be enough to soften it to where you could hold it straight and let it cool. They’re all like that but fortunately all the ones I have are straight they did a pretty good job with them I think. Best QC in ages.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035437)
Posted by Microbot on August 23rd, 2019 @ 1:13pm CDT
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035443)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on August 23rd, 2019 @ 1:34pm CDT
Microbot wrote:How many repaints we must see in this line before seeing new molds? :roll: :roll:

We've probably seen all the new molds there will be for "Siege" through December. All of these repaints are just bonuses for anyone who wants them. Any new molds revealed going forward are almost certainly going to be part of the second act of the "War for Cybertron Trilogy."
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035449)
Posted by sol magnus on August 23rd, 2019 @ 2:13pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Unique Molds between Deluxe and Titan - at least 16 on first blush. I'm probably leaving something out.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035450)
Posted by william-james88 on August 23rd, 2019 @ 2:37pm CDT

there are no new molds for siege, the entire retail line up has been revealed months ago.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035462)
Posted by emlit on August 23rd, 2019 @ 3:35pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I don't even see what the problem is. There aren't many of what I would call "inappropriate" remolds in this line. The closest thing to it would probably be Hot Shot and Nightbird, and those are both welcome to me...

Agreed. I have three futuristic Lamborghinis and I’m totally happy with it.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035498)
Posted by Stargrave on August 23rd, 2019 @ 8:12pm CDT
Why does Refraktor have blast effect ports on his tush?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035502)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 23rd, 2019 @ 8:25pm CDT
emlit wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Agreed. I have three futuristic Lamborghinis and I’m totally happy with it.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035506)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on August 23rd, 2019 @ 8:29pm CDT
@ Stargrave, too funny! :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Battle Part 5 Optimus vs Megatron (2035521)
Posted by emlit on August 23rd, 2019 @ 11:42pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:G2 sideswipe really needs some heavier weapons. I love the paint job, and it is my favorite of the 3, but dang he needs some G2esque guns!

3P my friend!

8577B420-ED9A-4811-9546-D89490FFB7D3.jpeg

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Green Figure Hasbro HTF" on EBAY