Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos

Thursday, October 18th, 2018 3:48AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 13,721

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to wholesalers website NDA Toys we have our first look at the wave 1 Micromasters in package. These are being sold at the same price point as the previous legends figure class, and the two figures can combine to form a weapon for the larger figures to use.

The first wave consists of:

Autobots Topshot and Flak

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos

Decepticons Storm Cloud and Visper

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos

Autobots Roadhandler and Swindler

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos

According to the website, the UK RRP for these is £11.99. If you want more pictures of these forthcoming little guys then checkout Seibertrons extensive NYCC gallery where these and many more War for Cybertron: Siege figures were fully revealed.

Will you be picking these up as soon as they hit the shelves? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Credit(s): NDA-Toys.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989675)
Posted by frogbat on October 18th, 2018 @ 9:39am CDT
too much packaging (pet peeve of mine...) otherwise wish there were 4 members or they round out the sets one day.. think my first micrometer team was in fact the deception air patrol and remain amongst my fave. Think I had a fetish for spy planes...
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989678)
Posted by Glarryg on October 18th, 2018 @ 10:15am CDT
Swindler? Are they sure they don't want to call him Svindler?

Glarryg
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989679)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2018 @ 10:43am CDT
By the way, all of these can be preordered on amazon japan right now if anyone cares

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%88%E3%8 ... Q5ASB4FZWK
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989680)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 18th, 2018 @ 10:45am CDT
I just realised that these lack those extra symbols we saw on the battlemasters and others.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989683)
Posted by leokearon on October 18th, 2018 @ 10:53am CDT
frogbat wrote:too much packaging (pet peeve of mine...) otherwise wish there were 4 members or they round out the sets one day.. think my first micrometer team was in fact the deception air patrol and remain amongst my fave. Think I had a fetish for spy planes...


There does seem to be a lot of wasteful packaging, They could fit at least another member in there
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989702)
Posted by o.supreme on October 18th, 2018 @ 12:55pm CDT
leokearon wrote:
frogbat wrote:too much packaging (pet peeve of mine...) otherwise wish there were 4 members or they round out the sets one day.. think my first micrometer team was in fact the deception air patrol and remain amongst my fave. Think I had a fetish for spy planes...


There does seem to be a lot of wasteful packaging, They could fit at least another member in there


So just to confirm, because, I'll admit, I haven't been paying the closest of attention but...

All sales points for the Siege line are:

Battlemasters (comparable to TM&PM from previous lines) $5.99 MSRP USD
Micromasters (comparable to Legends from previous lines) $9.99 MSRP (though it's 2 smaller figures *apporxamately* comparable to a single legends size when stood on top of each other?)
Deluxe (comparable to previous lines) $16.99 MSRP
Voyager (comparable to previous lines) $29.99 MSRP
Leader (comparable to previous lines) $49.99 MSRP
Titan (Omega Supreme) ??? *Hopefully* not more than $159.99
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989704)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 18th, 2018 @ 1:02pm CDT
So there a Kremzeek figure in the NYCC display. TFormers reported it, but no one else seemed to notice it. It isn't the MP mold or the Kiss Players one. Thoughts?
https://tformers.com/kremzeek-nycc-2018-generations-siege-display-sports-tiny-easter-egg/34251/news.html
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989709)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 18th, 2018 @ 2:31pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Autobots Topshot and Flak

Image


Note, the Hasbro packaging says "Flak" and not "Flask," as had been thought before. I was pretty sure that "Flask" was just a misprint on the presentation slides we saw at SSCC, as he was still referred to as "Flak" in other marketing and press materials.

o.supreme wrote:So just to confirm, because, I'll admit, I haven't been paying the closest of attention but...

All sales points for the Siege line are:

Battlemasters (comparable to TM&PM from previous lines) $5.99 MSRP USD
Micromasters (comparable to Legends from previous lines) $9.99 MSRP (though it's 2 smaller figures *apporxamately* comparable to a single legends size when stood on top of each other?)
Deluxe (comparable to previous lines) $16.99 MSRP
Voyager (comparable to previous lines) $29.99 MSRP
Leader (comparable to previous lines) $49.99 MSRP
Titan (Omega Supreme) ??? *Hopefully* not more than $159.99


Deluxes will most likely be $19.99 MSRP USD, just like those of the Studio Series line.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989710)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 18th, 2018 @ 2:36pm CDT
£10 at I.D toys here int he U.K on the micromasters so most shops should be £8.99 instore. Probably passes for me at those prices or at least until full teams are available.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989711)
Posted by Skritz on October 18th, 2018 @ 2:40pm CDT
So, will we see at least one more unique Leader mold? That would line up with POTP. :-?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989715)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 18th, 2018 @ 2:52pm CDT
Skritz wrote:So, will we see at least one more unique Leader mold? That would line up with POTP. :-?

We would need a repaint though to line up, would delta Magnus really count towards that? Is there any other figure we would need at that size?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989718)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2018 @ 2:58pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Deluxes will most likely be $19.99 MSRP USD, just like those of the Studio Series line.


It is still uncertain since they stopped giving us MSRPs. At least we know Walgreen's price will be $17.99 (exclusives will be priced at $19.99)

Image
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989725)
Posted by Skritz on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:12pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Skritz wrote:So, will we see at least one more unique Leader mold? That would line up with POTP. :-?

We would need a repaint though to line up, would delta Magnus really count towards that? Is there any other figure we would need at that size?


I mean, you really think they'd have only two different Leader molds for Siege? I'm talking actual, distinct mold here, repaints and retool don't count.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989726)
Posted by Emerje on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:14pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I just realised that these lack those extra symbols we saw on the battlemasters and others.

I've noticed the instructions also have the symbols so they might be in there for each individual character or it could be on the back of the card.

Emerje
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989727)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:14pm CDT
I was looking at potp releases of Rodimus, Optimus, Optimal and Evil Roddy. So far we have two unique molds, room for one more and retool/redeco.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989729)
Posted by Skritz on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:18pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I was looking at potp releases of Rodimus, Optimus, Optimal and Evil Roddy. So far we have two unique molds, room for one more and retool/redeco.


It's possible Shockwave get headswapped into somebody else. His design is suitably generically 'big clunky robot with guns' that he could get a new head (and hand) and some new/modified armor parts.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989731)
Posted by Emerje on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:28pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I was looking at potp releases of Rodimus, Optimus, Optimal and Evil Roddy. So far we have two unique molds, room for one more and retool/redeco.

An Ultra Magnus retool/repaint does seem the most likely. There isn't much of anything they could do with Shockwave at retail (maybe a gray Shackwave exclusive later) and the third mold will be a tail ender so there's no room for a second use at retail there either.

Now that I think about it I guess there is a heavy retool that could work for Shockwave...

Image
Image

Wont work at retail in Siege since we already have a Voyager, but maybe down the trilogy or as an exclusive.

Emerje
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989732)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:34pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:I just realised that these lack those extra symbols we saw on the battlemasters and others.

I've noticed the instructions also have the symbols so they might be in there for each individual character or it could be on the back of the card.

Emerje


*squints*

You're right, that's strange then why it's not in the same place unless they felt it woukd interfere with his the names are displayed.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989733)
Posted by Skritz on October 18th, 2018 @ 3:44pm CDT
Wasn't there a listing that said the third Leader figure started with a 'G'. Galvatron? Grimlock? :-?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 1 Micromasters in Package Photos (1989738)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 18th, 2018 @ 4:03pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:So there a Kremzeek figure in the NYCC display. TFormers reported it, but no one else seemed to notice it. It isn't the MP mold or the Kiss Players one. Thoughts?
https://tformers.com/kremzeek-nycc-2018-generations-siege-display-sports-tiny-easter-egg/34251/news.html

I just noticed that Kremzeek did show up in Seibertron's NYCC gallery. he's the tiny yellow thing behind Refraktor.
r_war-for-cybertron-151.jpg

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Starscream KRE-O 30667 Transformers Kreons Pilot Hasbro 316 pcs New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O KREO Transformers 31143 Optimus Prime Set - With Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers top Takara Masterpiece Movie MPM-05 Barricade Police for In stock" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle New/Unused L@@K!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee Complete Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Ratchet Deluxe Complete Free Shipping Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Wheeljack Deluxe Free Shipping" on EBAY
Buy "TLK 15 Optimus Prime Takara Tomy Transformers Limited Caliber Japan 1st Edition" on EBAY