Transformers News: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US

Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 4:52PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 23,811

Seibertronians, transform, and Roll Out! It's time to gas up your rides and head out to your local Wal-Marts folks because we are getting reports from across the map of these long awaited bots hitting the shops. We'd previously reported on sightings at Meijer's, Target, and Wal-Mart here and here but we have received word that the new wave has hit wider retail by being found in Wal-Marts in Alabama, Texas, California, Maryland, and Ohio! There doesn't appear to be a pattern here so all we can say is best of luck and happy hunting out there.
As always share your view with the Seibertron crew in the forums and tell us what you find! Please be sure to update your local sighting forum specifically to let your neighbors know where to go.
Credit(s): Nathaniel Prime from Seibertron
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025110)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 19th, 2019 @ 4:54pm CDT
Still... not ONE Springer in sight
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025113)
Posted by Railbomb on June 19th, 2019 @ 5:30pm CDT
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025114)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 19th, 2019 @ 5:34pm CDT
We hit that waaaaay earlier in the first posts. We know my friend
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025115)
Posted by mordhelm on June 19th, 2019 @ 5:37pm CDT
Who pronounces it May-ers? Everyone in the midwest says My-ers
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025116)
Posted by Stargrave on June 19th, 2019 @ 5:49pm CDT
mordhelm wrote:Who pronounces it May-ers? Everyone in the midwest says My-ers

I wish that was me being humorous but no....anyone order breakfast because I’ve got egg aaaaall over m’face. Humble pie for desert.
Man I seriously tried so hard to get it right and I brain farted.

Anyone been to Wal-Mert or Tairget lately :lol:
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025117)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on June 19th, 2019 @ 5:51pm CDT
I found and there’s been other reports of the Refraktor wave at Michigan Walmart’s.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025128)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:07pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:So I just got Brunt from a friend of mine who works a Walmart, and hearing the case distribution I think we may be seeing a revision wave instead of the original assortment. The case stocked only had 2 Refractors instead of the 3 the initial wave should have. Instead the case was evenly packed with 2 of Red Alert, 2 of Brunt, 2 of Refractor, and 2 of Hound. This is the first I've heard of Hound being included in this wave, so Thundercracker very well still be wave 3, it's just we've only seen wave 3 revision cases.

It's so strange considering there was only 1 wave case rumored, and then this one switches it up and arrives first.

I'm annoyed that I don't have the camera mode. I really want to finish it.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025130)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:17pm CDT
"Our World's are in Danger!"

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025133)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:22pm CDT
For those interested, Amazon has Springer coming July 15th while Red Alert and Thundercracker are set for August.

Here's a look at the Sports Car patrol for those interested

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025136)
Posted by Skritz on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:32pm CDT

It would have made a world of difference I think.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025138)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:34pm CDT
Skritz wrote:Honestly I'm just really bugged by 'Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime' lacking the Cybetron/Galaxy Force head in his smaller form. Yeah, I get this is a GEEWUN line and all that but with the Voyager being clearly the 'main' Optimus of that line would it have killed Hasbro to give us the Primal-styled 'open mouthplate' look for the smaller to better complete look, even taking into account the Siege figure has a different transformation.

It would have made a world of difference I think.

I agree that that is one thing he sorely needed. He's fantastic, but that would have been an extra layer of ultra sweet icing
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025142)
Posted by Skritz on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:45pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

It would have made a world of difference I think.

Beside, he would have stilled looked like Optimus Prime at a glance even without that G1 head, really.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025143)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 7:47pm CDT
I feel this comparison was needed

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025147)
Posted by Skritz on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:01pm CDT
CHUG Vector Prime when, Hasbro?! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025148)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:"Our World's are in Danger!"

No... no, noooo!!!

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025149)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:04pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:No... no, noooo!!!

Oh, yesssssssssssssss
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025151)
Posted by Skritz on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:10pm CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:"Our World's are in Danger!"

No... no, noooo!!!

THE AUTOBOTS WAGE THEIR BATTLE...TO DESTROOOOYYYY THE EVIL FORCES OF THE DECEPTICONS!
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025152)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:15pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:"Our World's are in Danger!"

No... no, noooo!!!

Ah, I love this theme song, and I never even grew up with the show, nor have I seen it :-P
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025153)
Posted by william-james88 on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:19pm CDT
Skritz wrote:CHUG Vector Prime when, Hasbro?! :HEADHURTS:

Never, there is only one mold we will ever need.
Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Siege Wave 3 Deluxes Found at Wal-Marts Across the US (2025155)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 19th, 2019 @ 8:47pm CDT
Skritz wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

It would have made a world of difference I think.

What's even more upsetting is the fact that they didn't even go full G1 with the head since it still has the yellow eyes. If they'd gone full G1 with the blue eyes, then fine. Whatever. But the yellow eyes are such a tease :-( :lol:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Crosshairs 1987" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Energon Igniters Nitro Series, Barricade + Bumblebee IOP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cannon Bumblebee Revenge Of The Fallen" on EBAY
Buy "Dragonstorm Leader Premier Edition The Last Knight Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics TFSS Botcon NIGHT RACER SHAKAR Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise RID #2 Bumblebee Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 4" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY