Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed

Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 12:19pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,275

Thanks to IDW Publishing and artist Sarah Stone, we get a look at both the official cover and clean artwork for the third issue in the Windblade mini-series! Check both of them out below.

Transformers News: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed

Credit(s): IDW Publishing, Sarah Stone

Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557745)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 15th, 2014 @ 1:17pm CDT
Best. Transformers artist. Ever. :x :x :x
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557746)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on March 15th, 2014 @ 1:23pm CDT
Damn. This looks like futurist concept art. It doesn't look like Transformers, it looks better.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557751)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 15th, 2014 @ 2:17pm CDT
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557759)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 15th, 2014 @ 2:48pm CDT
The cover is awesome. The interior art is very good, but there are a few things I'm not too hot about. Like the overly cutsy expressions and Starscream.
the colours are fantastic though.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557766)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on March 15th, 2014 @ 3:21pm CDT
This is a bit sad and scary at the same time. :evil: It looks like this colorful comic may have a dark and evil plot, since I see Starscream in Windblade's eyes. :twisted:
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557797)
Posted by Darth Zax on March 15th, 2014 @ 6:44pm CDT
I really like the art.
My guess is she will have some kind of love/hate relationship and maybe show some understanding towards Starscream's point of view.
Ha, she could be the comic version of a Transformers fangirl, although i believe the writers have something else planned for her.
Can't wait to pick up this comic and see.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557800)
Posted by Burn on March 15th, 2014 @ 6:59pm CDT
Guess I'm one of the minority who isn't impressed so far with the art.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557804)
Posted by Convoy on March 15th, 2014 @ 7:15pm CDT
I'm not sure why they decided to flip the picture in the final version. A little surprised Stone was responsible for the cover. Only a little surprised! That woman can draw.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557806)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 15th, 2014 @ 7:19pm CDT
I'm in love? So kawaiiii :x

Btw, izzat Starscream on her optics?
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557807)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 15th, 2014 @ 7:23pm CDT
Burn wrote:Guess I'm one of the minority who isn't impressed so far with the art.

Shun the non-believer! Sssshhhhhuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557810)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 15th, 2014 @ 7:55pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:

Shun the non-believer! Sssshhhhhuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

But our current science is incapable of shunning Burn.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557819)
Posted by MagnusLabel on March 15th, 2014 @ 8:28pm CDT

(high five) I need to bleach my brain and block the images with my ad blocker after looking images of Wing-B***h (I mean, the bot) accidentally every time.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557822)
Posted by BumbleDouche on March 15th, 2014 @ 8:44pm CDT
MagnusLabel wrote:

(high five) I need to breach my brain and block the images with my ad blocker after looking images of Wing-B***h (I mean, the bot) accidentally every time.

Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557823)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 15th, 2014 @ 8:47pm CDT
Alright fellas, let's not devolve this thread into yet another hate-fest over Windblade (and new things in Transformers in general)...
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557824)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 15th, 2014 @ 8:49pm CDT
MegaDump wrote:I agree, if only to invite further argument! I object to the TF-Prime-ification of GEEWUN-continuity faces, as depicted here. RUINED FOREVER!
Windblade has a nose. Your arguement in invalid. :P
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557830)
Posted by padfoo on March 15th, 2014 @ 9:31pm CDT
Beautiful cover, has a very 90,s anime look.
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557831)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 15th, 2014 @ 9:33pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557837)
Posted by Burn on March 15th, 2014 @ 10:17pm CDT
I think I'm just going to stop posting MY opinions on this site. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557853)
Posted by BumbleDouche on March 16th, 2014 @ 3:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Windblade has a nose. Your arguement in invalid. :P

YES! OUTMANEUVERED USING MY OWN LOGIC! BRAVO, SIR!
Re: Transformers: Windblade #3 (Dawn of the Autobots) Cover Revealed (1557854)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 16th, 2014 @ 4:25am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Image

Hah, I had forgotten that sh** comic existed. Is that guy still alive?

Also: I agree on the point of Chromia not having a nose, I really don't like that. Not that she needs a nose, she's a robot, but still it just kinda looks off to me. I don't really see how it looks like anime, but I'm not really digging the art-style (yeah, I said I liked it before when the first page was posted, but we didn't really see any detail in that). I guess I just like my robots to look like robots, and not people wearing costumes.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class COG - WEAPONIZER! Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron SIEGE Firedrive WFC-S1" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Roadhandler & Swindler WFC-S4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Pteraxadon Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Springer" on EBAY