Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club

Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club

Saturday, December 1st, 2007 3:15pm CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Digital Media News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 39,972

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Official Transformers Collector's Club have updated their site with the Comic version of the finale of their "Wreckers" comic story.

The Wreckers was a Club exclusive storyline produced by 3H when they were the Botcon Convention Organisers, and was left uncompleted until now.

You can check out the comic at the Official Transformers Collector's Club, but be warned you will need to be a member to read the final chapter.

Credit(s): OTCC


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (484684)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 1st, 2007 @ 3:20pm CST
Where is it on their site, i'm a member and I can't navigate to it...
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485104)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 1st, 2007 @ 7:28pm CST
I wish someone would aply the same "pick up that good idea" notion to The War Within.

I know IDW kinda picked up from there, but I would love to read a WWI3.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485145)
Posted by medabotsoundwave on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:00pm CST
nuclear go to the magazine part then click where it says click on the cover. great comic /art.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485198)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:31pm CST
What "comic"? All I can find is a written version with a couple pictures thrown in here or there. I was thinking would be more like the first half of the finale. You know, lots of pictures. Reading's for suckers.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485228)
Posted by medabotsoundwave on December 1st, 2007 @ 8:49pm CST
well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485296)
Posted by Scaleface on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:37pm CST
To throw some fire on the whole "Skywarp/Bombshell becoming Cyclonus" arguement - there is explicit mention of Cyclonus formerly being a "bug" and Skywarp being his "Armada". Looks like this story is definitely on the "Bombshell is Cyclonus" side of things.

There is also a nice little spot in the story where various inhabitants of CYbertron are defending it, including Beast Wars Second Galvatron, Megastorm teaming up with technorganic Beast Machines Waspinator to take out some Quintessons.

Working on a list of characters who appear in the story:

Arcee (Botcon)
Botanica
Che
Cheetor
Chro (the redeco of Rav from Beast Machines)
Cryotek
Cyclonus
Devcon
Dinotron
Fractyl - Brought back online by Tigatron using the vok power.
Galvatron (Beast Wars Second)
Longhorn (Beast Machines)
Megastorm
Nightscream
Obsidian
Ramulus
Reptron
Rodimus
Rotorbolt
Sentinel Maximus
Skywarp - gets abducted by Unicron.
Snarl (Beast Machines) - gets abducted by Unicron.
Strika
T-Wrecks
Terranotron
Tigatron
Triceradon - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tap-Out - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tigatron
Waspinator

Waspinator also refers to one Predacon as "fishbug", possibly the Predacon fuzor Injector?
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485301)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 1st, 2007 @ 9:40pm CST
Bumper aka bumblejumper wrote:well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.

I did. And what I find is a pdf version of an old issue of the magazine, which they use as a preview for potential prescribers. And the comic in there is their Classics-verse "Timelines" comic. While is totally unrelated to the old BotCon/Wreckers story.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485383)
Posted by Flashwave on December 1st, 2007 @ 10:45pm CST
UltraPrimal wrote:
Bumper aka bumblejumper wrote:well maybe you DIDNT READ WHAT I WROTE ULTRA PRIMAL.

I did. And what I find is a pdf version of an old issue of the magazine, which they use as a preview for potential prescribers. And the comic in there is their Classics-verse "Timelines" comic. While is totally unrelated to the old BotCon/Wreckers story.


The 35 page PDF is the ending to the Wreckers Comic. As soon as you log in there should be a artistic cover on the news front page. There are pictures, making a graphic novel, and on the farthest uses of the term, a *comic*

but to the long-and-not-neccecary name, you need to calm down. lots of people miss a post, especially hear whern it's text and no pictures sigs to draw attention. So calm down Or I'll treat Maximus to some *vacation*.
------

Awesome story by the way. I love how they incoprporated new, but kept both G1 (especially Primus) canon and the Wrecker plot true at the same time.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485390)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 1st, 2007 @ 10:51pm CST
5 pictures in 35 pages barely even qualifies for being an illustrated story...
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (485816)
Posted by Zeds on December 2nd, 2007 @ 7:58am CST
Nice...
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (487328)
Posted by Head Shot on December 3rd, 2007 @ 1:02am CST
so disapointed. I hate "novels" based on comics. More than half the fun is taken out of it with mostly text and like 5 pictures...
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (487491)
Posted by tazprime on December 3rd, 2007 @ 5:39am CST
This is not fair for people who bought the original TF Universe Wreckers comics, not being able to have the completion of the story.

I paid a lot of hard earned cash for the full set, issue 1 of the Wreckers cost me over 40 times the cost of a new comic, and that is a lot of money :sad: .

This should be made available for any one who wants it.

Any chance someone sending the pdf?
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (487493)
Posted by tazprime on December 3rd, 2007 @ 5:40am CST
This is not fair for people who bought the original TF Universe Wreckers comics, not being able to have the completion of the story.

I paid a lot of hard earned cash for the full set, issue 1 of the Wreckers cost me over 40 times the cost of a new comic, and that is a lot of money :sad: .

This should be made available for any one who wants it.

Any chance someone sending the pdf?
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (488428)
Posted by Scaleface on December 3rd, 2007 @ 3:07pm CST
I'd think they would bother adding a dozen more pictures, maybe from the various War Stories goys, and selling the comic/text story. Sad. I'm going to be working on a detailed overview with all spoilers exposed this weekend most ikely, for those who want to know what happened.
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (489612)
Posted by General Magnus on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:12am CST
Scaleface wrote:I'd think they would bother adding a dozen more pictures, maybe from the various War Stories goys, and selling the comic/text story. Sad. I'm going to be working on a detailed overview with all spoilers exposed this weekend most ikely, for those who want to know what happened.
~

I want to know
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (489614)
Posted by General Magnus on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:13am CST
Scaleface wrote:To throw some fire on the whole "Skywarp/Bombshell becoming Cyclonus" arguement - there is explicit mention of Cyclonus formerly being a "bug" and Skywarp being his "Armada". Looks like this story is definitely on the "Bombshell is Cyclonus" side of things.

There is also a nice little spot in the story where various inhabitants of CYbertron are defending it, including Beast Wars Second Galvatron, Megastorm teaming up with technorganic Beast Machines Waspinator to take out some Quintessons.

Working on a list of characters who appear in the story:

Arcee (Botcon)
Botanica
Che
Cheetor
Chro (the redeco of Rav from Beast Machines)
Cryotek
Cyclonus
Devcon
Dinotron
Fractyl - Brought back online by Tigatron using the vok power.
Galvatron (Beast Wars Second)
Longhorn (Beast Machines)
Megastorm
Nightscream
Obsidian
Ramulus
Reptron
Rodimus
Rotorbolt
Sentinel Maximus
Skywarp - gets abducted by Unicron.
Snarl (Beast Machines) - gets abducted by Unicron.
Strika
T-Wrecks
Terranotron
Tigatron
Triceradon - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tap-Out - gets abducted by Unicron.
Tigatron
Waspinator

Waspinator also refers to one Predacon as "fishbug", possibly the Predacon fuzor Injector?
ยด

So Obsidian and Strike are forgiven by the other Transformers?
Re: Transformers: Wreckers Finale available to members of the Collector's Club (490102)
Posted by Scaleface on December 4th, 2007 @ 3:13pm CST
Obsidian and Strika are never seen by the other Transformers. They were last seen launched into orbit by Cheetor in the Beast Machines finale. They are STILL there! Of course that's where the planetary defenses are as well... They saw Cybertron being invaded by Quintessons and fired on them. They don't like the new technorganic rule, but they like Quintessons even less... and as always it is there duty to protect the planet, no matter who is in charge.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
Twincast / Podcast #286:
"They Might Be Giants"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.I.D Firebot Dive Bomb & Instructions Evacuate Override Buzzsaw…" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Trypticon Action Figure (B0773)" on EBAY