Saturday, May 26th, 2018 5:00pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 20,984

Fans of Street Fighter and Transformers will be thrilled to see these in hand images of the new figures. These were posted by twitter user Taogal. A quick thanks to Sabrblade for tracking them down. First we see a set with Hot Rodimus as Ken Vs. Arcee as Chun-Li. The other set below is Convoy as Ryu Vs Megatron as M. Bison. It is a little chopped off in the first photo but there are awesome pictures of the figures out of the box if you scroll, we promise! Have a look through the photos below, and let us know what you think of them now that you have seen them in hand. Do you think that they fit the characters that they made to represent?

Transformers News: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken

Credit(s): twitter.com

Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961679)
Posted by Burn on May 26th, 2018 @ 5:17pm CDT
I have absolutely zero need for these figures ... but damn I'm still tempted.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961680)
Posted by Randomento on May 26th, 2018 @ 5:22pm CDT
I like how the vehicle modes look but I’m not a fan of the robot modes.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961698)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 26th, 2018 @ 6:37pm CDT
Okay I will say it. The "eyebrows" on "Ken" look pretty silly!
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961700)
Posted by Hotconvoy on May 26th, 2018 @ 6:40pm CDT
I realy like Vega(he needs a little paint removal though) as maybe some new Decepticon overlord :twisted:
Ken and Ryu are kinda cool too, but I don't like the arcee at all.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961702)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 26th, 2018 @ 6:40pm CDT
I want all four, but I'll probably only end up getting Ken and Chun-li. Still, I like what I'm seeing!
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961710)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:00pm CDT
Burn wrote:I have absolutely zero need for these figures ... but damn I'm still tempted.

Honestly, we can say that for EVERY toys and collectible ever. But eh, we geeks listen to our hearts, not our brain. :lol:

Also, based to the pictures, I confirm that Ken and Ryu are absolutely HORRID, while Bison and Chun-Li are GENIUS. Too bad that I can't really find a buyer partner who think the opposite of me and just want KEN and Ryu.
:-?
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil? :SMUG:
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961711)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:03pm CDT
In case anyone missed it...

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM

Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961713)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:12pm CDT
Repainting Transformer toys to emulate human characters...including realistic flesh tones.

A bold experiment...that had to happen someday.

C'mon, even if you hate it, some mistakes just have to be made for the brand to evolve, right?

Definitely picking these up...eventually.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961714)
Posted by transformers_va on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:17pm CDT
Chun-Li looks FANTASTIC!! They did an incredible job with those colours!
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961717)
Posted by Hotconvoy on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:33pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

:-?
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil? :SMUG:

How much for a buy in?
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961718)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:42pm CDT
Hotconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

:-?
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil? :SMUG:

How much for a buy in?

The plan would be to buy both sets. I'd keep Bison and Chun-Li, the other would keep Ken and Ryu. That's one deluxe and one voyager each. So the bill would be split in half, however, not counting the shipping. If customs hit, that would be split however. I'd pay the whole shipping and get both sets. Then open the boxes, separate the figures, repack a set, then the other would pay his shipping to get his share.

A bit convoluted, but it may work. Such a team buy/trade should only be done between people that have total trust in each others, of course.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961719)
Posted by Hotconvoy on May 26th, 2018 @ 8:50pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Hotconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

:-?
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil? :SMUG:

How much for a buy in?

Of course, but I was just asking I can't really aford it right now.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961721)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 26th, 2018 @ 9:27pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Gouken (JP and EN) - Sheng Long
That one was completely random. "Gouken" didn't sound Asian enough?

Maybe "Gouken" would have sounded too much like a particular racial slur when pronounced by Americans?
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961722)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2018 @ 9:40pm CDT
Caelus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Gouken (JP and EN) - Sheng Long
That one was completely random. "Gouken" didn't sound Asian enough?

That would be quite the stretch.
Heck, I didn't even knew "beaner" was a thing.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961725)
Posted by Burn on May 26th, 2018 @ 10:05pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Honestly, we can say that for EVERY toys and collectible ever.

No, there's a number of TF figures alone that I can easily pass on because I simply have no place for them in my collection, regardless of how nice they look.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961727)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2018 @ 10:19pm CDT
Burn wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Honestly, we can say that for EVERY toys and collectible ever.

The key word here is "NEED".
Food, rent, clothing, healthcare, are all needs. We wouldn't die from lack of toys or collectible....
...
.....Do.... do we? :shock:
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961728)
Posted by Burn on May 26th, 2018 @ 10:25pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Honestly, we can say that for EVERY toys and collectible ever.

The key word here is "NEED".
...
.....Do.... do we? :shock:

There probably are people out there that addicted to collecting (not necessarily Transformers) that probably do suffer some negative health effect if they don't appease their collecting desire.

I admit, there are times when I may have an absolute shit of a day and I feel the only thing that might make it better is plastic crack.

Then I remember how shit my local K-Mart is so I come home, look at the TF hauls thread and quietly make a list of who to ban. Image
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961729)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2018 @ 10:42pm CDT
Burn wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Burn wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Honestly, we can say that for EVERY toys and collectible ever.

The key word here is "NEED".
...
.....Do.... do we? :shock:

I admit, there are times when I may have an absolute **** of a day and I feel the only thing that might make it better is plastic crack.

Then I remember how **** my local K-Mart is so I come home, look at the TF hauls thread and quietly make a list of who to ban. Image

HA! The one that shall not be named....

Seriously, too many times I've bought things on impulse "just because". Then later, I'm filled with remorse and "whys". Got rid of so many of these purchases when I went full "gamestop" to my local geek store last year with my multiple epic G1 hauls. That's why I just won't buy these Street Fighter figures. Even though Bison and Chun-Li are FANTASTIC, I just cannot justify to be stuck with one or two figures that I don't like but still paid 2 to 3 times a normal deluxe/voyager retail price.

But a set that would have Bison and Chun-Li exclusively? Even though my mind would say "YOU ALREADY HAVE THESE MOLDS, DUMMASS!!!", My heart would be all "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" :HEADHURTS:
Seriously.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961736)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 26th, 2018 @ 11:17pm CDT
the yellow on Chun-Cee looks oddly green to me. Anyways yeah she's probably the best executed one but still looks pretty horrendous.
Re: Transformers X Street Fighter II Figures In Hand Images! Ryu vs M. Bison, Chun-Li vs Ken (1961881)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 27th, 2018 @ 7:28pm CDT
You know, Vegatron's blockiness makes him look like a User from Season 1 of ReBoot. :P

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY