Saturday, September 26th, 2020 1:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,686

Lots of Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom news out today, most of which came from Hasbro's PulseCon 2020.

One of the big highlights is a poster for the War for Cybertron Kingdom toy line showing the Titan Class Ark transformed into robot mode (which appears to have the Last Autobot's head design from the last issues of the Marvel Transformers comic books! You can see the images below, it was shared in Seibertron.com's screen capture gallery of the Hasbro PulseCon 2020 videos.

I wouldn't take the entire poster as a proof that all these characters are coming out though since this is probably concept art, before the toyline was finalized. Polar Claw, for instance, is not said to be part of the line, according to those who know what's coming.

We also have new packaging. while the boxes retain the same shape as the previous entries in the trilogy, the window component is made smaller, to minimize plastic. Of course, we can still see the figure inside though.

Transformers News: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style

This article was last modified on Saturday, September 26th, 2020 5:22pm CDT

Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081712)
Posted by Grahf_ on September 26th, 2020 @ 1:54pm CDT
Polar Claw? Can I get a "yes please"?
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081713)
Posted by Deadput on September 26th, 2020 @ 1:57pm CDT
Grahf_ wrote:Polar Claw? Can I get a "yes please"?

Rumor has it that his figure was cancelled so I wouldn't get too excited.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081714)
Posted by Brutal brawl on September 26th, 2020 @ 1:57pm CDT
About damn time we get a titan class ark
:michaelbay:
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081716)
Posted by william-james88 on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:00pm CDT
Grahf_ wrote:Polar Claw? Can I get a "yes please"?

No you can't since it wont be coming.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081718)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:04pm CDT
No [listed] Rodimus or G1 Megatron in that image either. Curious :-?
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081721)
Posted by Munkky on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:15pm CDT
That's a nice piece of artwork, I'm tempted to set it as my desktop background. The inclusion of Polar Claw had me excited, but it'll be a shame if a new figure of Polar Claw has been cancelled like a few have said. I hope those sabre-toothed tiger and crocodile Fossilizers haven't been axed too. Also, can anyone tell who the pink and blue robot is in the far background behind Polar Claw and Vertebreak? It looks like Micromaster Barricade.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081722)
Posted by Coptur on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:25pm CDT
That's Gears
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081724)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:36pm CDT
So Cheetor has his Quasar Cannon in the artwork but not with the actual figure? :roll:
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081725)
Posted by Seibertron on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:39pm CDT
Hasbro's PulseCon 2020 is currently underway via their livestream on Youtube at youtube.com/hasbropulse. Just moments ago, Hasbro revealed official images on their Hasbro Pulse Facebook page of several upcoming and highly anticipated action figures from the Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom line. These official images include the just-revealed Voyager Class Optimus Primal, Leader Class T-Rex Megatron, Deluxe Class Paleotrex, Core Class Vertebreak, Deluxe Class Blackarachnia, Deluxe Class Cheetor, Voyager Class Cyclonus, Core Class Optimus Prime, Core Class Rattrap, and Deluxe Class Warpath. Check out all of the official images below!

Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081726)
Posted by Autobot N on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:40pm CDT
Seems like Gears got cut too
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081727)
Posted by Stormshot_Prime on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:42pm CDT
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081728)
Posted by Rtron on September 26th, 2020 @ 2:43pm CDT
The Ark's shoulders and head remind me of Cybertron Primus.

Is it 100% confirmed that Gears and Polar Claw were cut? It'd be a shame.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081732)
Posted by skycutter on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:04pm CDT
Rtron wrote:The Ark's shoulders and head remind me of Cybertron Primus.

Is it 100% confirmed that Gears and Polar Claw were cut? It'd be a shame.

a reliable source said they got cut from kingdom
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081733)
Posted by Overcracker on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:06pm CDT
So... Tracks huh? Remold of Wheeljack or new mold?
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081734)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:06pm CDT
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Oh man I am so hyped for Galvatron! The Universe figure is ok, and don’t get me started on the Titans Return Galvs, but this is what we’ve been waiting for! That and the fact he’ll have a proper Cyclones and Scourge FROM THE SAME LINE. Oh man :DANCE:

Well Scourge will be in Studio Series 86 but yeah, thats on purpose that you'll find all three on shelves in a movie Anniversary year.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081735)
Posted by Coptur on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:07pm CDT
They might be Amazon exclusives or selects
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081737)
Posted by adamage1 on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:17pm CDT
Gears! I have been waiting for a proper Gears for over 30 years, as he was my very first figure ever given to me by my parents as a small child. Man, I hope this artwork signals what is coming. That titan class Ark looks interesting too.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081740)
Posted by o.supreme on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:28pm CDT
It will be interesting to see how the smaller/core fossilizers work (if they demonstrated it in the live video my apologies I missed it). Also Titan Ark in the splash page looks great. I know some people are saying it looks like the Last Autobot, for some reason I am getting Cybertron Vector Prime vibes (and this from someone who really wasn't into the Unicron trilogy, I'd be ok with it). It would explain the time paradox after all ;).

Still no hints or tease at the Commander Class?

What was revealed overall looks good. I'll definitely be buying less toys this years than in previous ones, but that doesn't mean they are bad toys, just not in my wheelhouse of collecting at the moment.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081744)
Posted by Munkky on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:45pm CDT
As far as today's reveals, Kingdom is looking good so far. I'm definitely buying Optimus Primal, Megatron, Cheetor, Rattrap and Blackarachnia, but I'm not completely sold on the Fossilizers and I'll probably skip Warpath and Cyclonus. I'm surprised Studio Series 1986 wasn't officially announced here, and that nothing has been officially said about Earthrise Bluestreak, Runabout or Thrust, but all in all I'd say it was a good reveal.
Re: Transforming Ark in robot mode seen in Kingdom Poster + images of new packaging style (2081745)
Posted by Actar on September 26th, 2020 @ 3:45pm CDT
Thanks for featuring my pics! Though sheer happenstance, I somehow ended up with those first three figures... Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you guys.

Here's a video review of Blackarachnia, in case anyone's inclined! (^.^')

Here are some pictures of the Kingdom figures compared with their vintage originals:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #262 - Generational Taxonomy
"Generational Taxonomy"
Posted: Sunday, October 25th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations PROWL 7" Battalion Class GDO Import MISB (2016 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots RID 2015 Combiner Force Menasor Motormaster Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots RID 2015 Combiner Force Galvatronus Cyclonus Complete" on EBAY
Buy "New KRE-O Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME 31143 Mini Kit 2 IN 1 Truck Robot 90 pc SET" on EBAY
Buy "NEW KRE-O Transformers Megatron (30688) - In Factory Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Robots in Disguise - POWER SURGE STARSCREAM + LANCELON" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Soundblaster Special Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus Warrior Class RID 2015 Unmasked" on EBAY