Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 11:12am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 41,112

Fellow Seibertronian MemphisR56 has taken the time to give us translations of the bios for the members that make up the newly revealed Takara Transformers Unite Warriors EX Megatronia. The original bios can be found on the toy's Japanese listing. Enjoy!

MemphisR56 wrote:Megaempress

Created deep in the underground of Cybertron by Megatron, a female Decepticon who has reigned temporarily as a couple with Megatron.
However she was sent back to sleep deep underground as Shockwave feared her presence. She is the self proclaimed wife of destruction, the great empress of Decepticons.
Mega Empress herself is always followed closely by her 4 specially powered escort soldiers, who are named the Four Guard.
She is armed with a rear fusion rail cannon, comparable in power to that of megatron, and also weilds the weapon "Ice Judgement Axe" that can crush anything. He personality is noble and greedy. She transforms into a destruction fire engine.

Transformers News: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Lunaclub

One of the 2 twin sisters created to be escort guard to Mega Empress. She possesses a special ability to manipulate the power of fire. Her sword, "Flame sword" is a special weapon of fire. Of the Four Guard, she is the most immature and acts young, and has a shelfish personality. She specializes in acrobatic flight and enjoys flying carefree around the sky.
She is a stalker, and is one of the group of fans who have haunted Starscream for a long time.
Transforms into a helicopter.

Transformers News: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Moonheart

One of the 2 twin sisters created to be escort guard to Mega Empress. She has the special ability to manipulate the power of water. Her weapon "Blizzard Blade" is a sword of ice. She is a firmly different personality from her sister and is always calm. She is a talented and loyal soldier and spends almost all her time on missions for Mega Empress. She served as an assistant to Soundwave and from him learned the efficent use of medicine (not sure how yearned fits in here). She transformes into an attack helicopter.

Transformers News: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Flowspade

A Ninja mercenary and escort guard of Mega Empress. She has the ability to manipulate the power of wind. He weapon "Tornado Cutter" can create Fuuma Shurikens. She was once named "horekomi", a spy sent to join the Four Guard by Shockwave, however she succame to MegaEmpress' charisma, and discarded her old name, becoming the faith ninja vassal of Mega Empress. She is righteous and sporting, with a warm personality. She is extremely capable with a sword and is a master of various martial arts. She transforms into a stealth car, which has the ability to dissapear.

Transformers News: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Trickdiamond

She is the ringleader of the Four Guard and incorporates the scramble combiner function, which they used to revive Mega Empress. She has the special ability to manipulate the power of the earth's core. Her weapon "quake shield" can cause the earth to shudder. She is self centered and consumed by the need for profit; though she is always drawn back by sweet sentimental things, and finds them intriguing. She procures various weapons and information, and brings them back to the group. She has dealings with Swindle and the Quintessons, and is even rumoured to have done deals with Unicron! She transforms into a muscle car.

Transformers News: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia

Credit(s): takara tomy mall and MemphisR56

Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818246)
Posted by halfshell25 on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:13am CDT
Caelus wrote:I should clarify that I was kidding about the burning thing. I imagine the sixth member of the team was simply kicked out.

I'm sure the Rust Dust repaint was the wildcard of the team, a real joker, but the team had to discard her. She wasn't playing with a full deck, just got out of hand, and Megaempress had to deal with her. Plus, her colors didn't suit the combined form at all. I'm sure when Megaempress threatened to give her the royal flush, the little motorcycle thought she was bluffing at first, but eventually she realized she couldn't stay. She probably decided that, combined with the rest of the team, she was just getting lost in the shuffle. Given there are some pretty deceitful individuals in that team, she may also have decided she should leave the fold before she got played. She'll miss being in a full house, I'm sure, but it was better than being cut.

Oh, yes. This may be the best post I have ever read on this site!
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818250)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:16am CDT
"Megaton's wife" :x
"Stalker, haunted Starscream for a long time" :shock:
"Soundwave's assistant and medic" :-?
"Spy for Shockwave, gave way to the ultimate evils charisma" :APPLAUSE:
"Swindle, Quintessons, Unicron" :KREMZEEK:

So this whole thing ends up being like the partner/significant other to the main cons? I'm trying to talk my way out of ordering this but it's not working
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818254)
Posted by SureShot18 on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:21am CDT
camzilla51 wrote:Hahahaha it looks like a pack of highlighters :lol:

You're absolutely right. Can their group name be the Highlightercons? :lol:
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818256)
Posted by Va'al on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:23am CDT
Sigma Magnus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Caelus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

How long did it take you to write that? I am speechless.

20 minutes between my posts, so I assume about 15 minutes.

I'm glad it entertained people. It felt like a moral obligation - I mean, someone had to do it, right?

And yeah, anyone can quote it as they feel it necessary.

I'm gonna quote it again since it is so awesome. It took me a minute to finally read it and catch my composure again. The pun count was so high I thought Cobotron might not even be able to deal with it.

This needs signatured by someone. it's too good to be buried in this thread and not shown off

I'm surprised Va'al hasn't by now!

Too long, character wise. Burn would kick me out of bed.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818260)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:36am CDT
Editor wrote:Megaempress is the most interesting and unexpected turn for that mold. Honestly thought it was going to be Lyzack.
I was expecting Esmeral, Deszaras's wife.

Kurona wrote:So if they're named after a pack of cards, wouldn't Megaqueen be more appropriate?
And maybe this is finally a place for Wreck-Gar. He can be the joker.
The four limbs are named after the symbols on playing cards, not the royal faces. Megatron is an emperor in the Japanese version, so it'd make sense for his wife to be an empress.

Delta Magnus wrote:Also, the knowledge that Walky and his brigade of numbskulls will probably be throwing a fit about them because SEXISM or something, and feeling the need to compensate by giving them snarky writeups on their sh*tty wiki fills my black heart with glee.
Ermm, from what I saw, the Wiki/Allspark folks are loving this reveal, so not sure what you're on about. :???:

primalxconvoy wrote:As for a female Megs, it just seems like a dialled-in Ghostbusters re-boot style thing.
primalxconvoy wrote:I posted it, not in agreeing with the politics behind the video, but due to it being a "female Megatron".
She not a "female Megatron", she's Megatron's wife. You wouldn't call your own wife (if you have one) a female version of yourself, would you? Sure, she's colored like him, but there's tons of fictions in which husbands and wives look similar to each other. Why wouldn't Megatron want a wife made in his own image? He's that egotistical.

Munkky wrote:(are their colours paying homage to something? Or are they linked to playing cards somehow like their names?)
Best I can tell, the colors correlate with their elemental abilities:
Red = fire
Blue = water
Purple = air
Yellow = earth

Cobotron wrote:Wow! Crazy how that little bit of red makes her look soooo Megaton-esque.
I would jump on this set, but I think Grand Galvatron will have to be my one Grand Splurge for CW/UW.

Grand Splurge! Get it? :lol: :lol: :-P ... :( ... >:oP
FOZZIE!!

halfshell25 wrote:Is it me, or is Flowspade modeled after Crasher from GoBots?
Crasher was black, pink, orange, and white, not black and purple.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818264)
Posted by Kurona on August 24th, 2016 @ 11:47am CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.

MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.

MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818274)
Posted by Munkky on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
"Stalker, haunted Starscream for a long time" :shock:

It puts me in mind of Airachnid's characterization in the Japanese dub of Transformers Prime, obsessively chasing after "handsome boys" while calling them "darling" and "cutie". I'm feeling really bad for Starscream now.

"Swindle, Quintessons, Unicron" :KREMZEEK:

I'm picturing Swindle and Trickdiamond working together as a con artist duo, like one of them pretends to be terminally ill and the other uses fake sob stories to extort money or energon from their target. I'm also imagining Trickdiamond talking like Tracer from Overwatch (CHEERZ LUV!!), and that's going to be my headcanon voice for her from now on.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818275)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:15pm CDT
MemphisR56 wrote:Howzat? Thats my interpretation. Anybody differ on anything?
Found these other translations for comparison:
Rough translations:

Megatronia
The strongest unite woman warrior is formed from the combination of Megaempress with her 4 Guards as limbs. Thanks to her fusion rail cannon being directly connected to the body's energy core, Megaempress's power is doubled, and she boasts of being in the top class of Scramble unite warriors. The glowing red edge of the unite sword Destopia [or Deathtopia] can use ultra-vibration to cut through any metal and even planets.

Megaempress
In Cybertron's underground, Megatron in his spare time manufactured parts to prepare as a base; once Megatron's equal, Megaempress ruled over the Woman Destrons. But Laserwave, fearing their/her presence, put her to sleep underground. She is the self-proclaimed wife of the Emperor of Destruction and Empress of the destrons. She is always accompanied by her body guards, who she has christened the 4 Guards and who possess specific abilities. The rail fusion cannon on her back has a destructive power comparable to Megatron's fusion cannon; using the "Judge Pickel" weapon, she can smash everything. She has a noble and greedy personality. She transforms into a destructive fire engine.

Lunaclub/Lunaclover
To act as her guards, Megaempress created twin female warriors, of which Lunaclub is the younger. She possesses the ability to manipulate the power of fire. Her weapon is the fire sword Flame Sword. With her selfish personality, her mental age in the 4 Guards is the lowest. She specializes in acrobatic flight, flying carefree through the sky. In the olden days, Lunaclub was a fan of Starscream, shadowing him like a stalker. She transforms into an attack helicopter.

Moonheart
To act as her guards, Megaempress created twin female warriors, of which Moonheart is the elder. She possesses the ability to manipulate the power of water. Her weapon is the ice sword Blizzard Blade. Unlike her younger sister, Moonheart is always stable and coolheaded. A loyal soldier, she is close to Megaempress and excels in performing her missions. She specializes in acrobatic flight, flying carefree through the sky. She pines for Soundwave, who she originally worked for as a medicinal assistant. She transforms into an attack helicopter.

Flowspade
Flowspade is a ninja mercenary and escort to Megaempress. She possesses the ability to manipulate the power of wind. Her weapon is the tornado-causing shuriken, Tornado Cutter. She is actually a spy sent to infiltrate the 4 Guards by Laserwave, but she was charmed by the Empress of Destruction's charisma and so discarded the title of ninja and became Megaempress's faithful retainer. With no passion for either side of morality, her motto is simply to be fair and square. With all of her martial arts knowledge, her high arm can be used as a sword. She transforms into a stealth car with the ability to disappear.

Trickdiamond/Trickdia
Trickdiamond is the one who rebooted Megaempress, giving her Scramble combination functions. She possesses the ability to manipulate the power of the earth's core. Her weapon is the earth-shocking shield, Quake Shield. She is always faithful to her self-interest, but a drawback is that her intrigue always has a poor endgame. Through the underworld, she can procure a potential supply of weapons and information from characters such as Swindle and the Quintessons. Rumors abound that she has a backroom deal with Unicron. She transforms into a power car.

EDIT: The guy who wrote the above did a corrected version of Megaempress's bio:
Megaempress was created from spare parts from Megatron's construction in Cybertron's underground; once Megatron's equal, Megaempress formed and ruled over the Woman Destrons. But Laserwave, fearing her presence, stopped her functions and put her to sleep underground. She is the self-proclaimed wife of the Emperor of Destruction and Empress of the Destrons. She is always accompanied by her body guards, who she has christened the 4 Guards and who possess specific abilities. The rail fusion cannon on her back has a destructive power comparable to Megatron's fusion cannon; using the "Judge Pickel" weapon, she can smash everything. She has a noble and greedy personality. She transforms into a destructive fire engine.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818282)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:39pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.

MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.

MemphisR56 wrote:destruction fire engine.

I'm reminded of Quackerjack, from Darkwing Duck.

It's a FIRE truck, why would it shoot WATER????
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818286)
Posted by Evil Eye on August 24th, 2016 @ 12:57pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Awww, now I'm sad. Maybe when the comic/box art comes out they'll start complaining. :-(
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818287)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 24th, 2016 @ 1:04pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I mean, at worst, the most disappointment comes from their bios defining them more based on each of their relationships to their respect male counterparts than anything, which, yeah, in this day and age, is legitimately not really a good thing. But the toys themselves and the Takara craziness behind them are being well received.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818288)
Posted by REX-203 on August 24th, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT

:APPLAUSE:

This is incredible. Now I really want the sixth member to be sold separately in the Legends line, and this needs to be her bio.

So this begs the question: What would her name be?

Someone send this post to Takara!
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818323)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on August 24th, 2016 @ 2:20pm CDT
Also I was thinking about Trickdiamond's name, and it occurred to me it'd be cool if her 'procuring' things wasn't always about making deals. I can imagine her first run in with Swindle:

"No sir, I run a fair game, a completely fair game - like my maker said, you can't cheat an honest bot, and with a name like Swindle, I sure know I can't cheat you. Honest! Rules are simple, I've got four cards, you have to find one, no catch to it. Four cards - the queen of hearts, the queen of clubs, the queen of spades, and your lady, the queen of diamonds. Combine them together, flip them around - keep your eye on your lady - split them apart, Which card is your card, sir? No sorry that's not it; she's over here. Have a try again but pay close attention! Scramble, scramble, scramble, where is the diamond lady, could she be... here, where you keep your energon crystals? And there she is! Pardon? Where are your energon crystals? Why I am sure I have no idea. Good day sir."
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818326)
Posted by Va'al on August 24th, 2016 @ 2:29pm CDT
REX-203 wrote:So this begs the question: What would her name be?

Wildcard?
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818328)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 24th, 2016 @ 2:38pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
REX-203 wrote:So this begs the question: What would her name be?

Wildcard?

Perfect. But what would her color scheme be? Black and green?
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818350)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 24th, 2016 @ 3:53pm CDT
I will have Megatronia crush Victorion just as Megatron crushed Prime,

I do really like it. Love the black car with yellow highlights (Trickdiamond). To me the colors are good, she's kind of G2ey, but I'm fine with it.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818351)
Posted by william-james88 on August 24th, 2016 @ 3:53pm CDT
Founs this on facebook an chuckled:

Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818352)
Posted by RAR on August 24th, 2016 @ 3:55pm CDT
The Bio talks about their powers, their relationship with their team mates and their weapons pretty standards stuff.

I don't object to Soundwave having an "Intern", it's also only fair that Starscream gets his own Cybertronian fan girl to reflect all the real life ones that exist as well as Megatron already having his own self identified "Fan girl" or two in previous lines.

That the ninja used to work for Shockwave as a spy is again perfectly fine.

I don't think their bios detract from them and they actually add interest to the Empress and their back story in general.

It's not so different really from how Bios for Banzai-tron often mention Bludegon or The special team member bios mention each other as a a common place feature.

You often read about things like someone suffering from a particular character trait and their team members having to compensate for that, or Magatron being displeased with someone etc...

I wouldn't find it unreasonable for example for a Bio for First Aid to reference Ratchet for example. and to say what they thought about them.

The only tiny concern I have is that it might have been nice to have the option of the chest minion... but that isn't impossible as a future side item I guess.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818356)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 24th, 2016 @ 4:01pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Founs this on facebook an chuckled:

Hahaha- I have no clue what that is.
Re: Translated Bios for Members of Unite Warriors EX Megatronia (1818360)
Posted by RAR on August 24th, 2016 @ 4:11pm CDT
It's a 1990's Trendmasters "Stealth" Voltron toy - I for some strange reason own one - despite having never seen a single second of any Voltron cartoon I found it in a clearance retailer once and bought it for the animal modes and the colours I think it's at the back of one of my Movie toys shelves someplace. They also made a dinosaur one that I don't own that looks kind similar.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY