Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder

Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder

Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 6:17am CDT

Categories: Site News, Transtopia
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 29,079

We would like to remind you that the Transtopia art challenge closes tomorrow on the 16th of September, so if you do want to enter you should act fast as all entries after the 16th will be ignored.

All entries are to be submitted here.

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (996794)
Posted by First Gen on September 15th, 2009 @ 10:38am CDT
nperugini wrote:i follow your suggest and send my work as an attachment. I hope you enjoy it.

That thing is beautiful.
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (996856)
Posted by SoUnDwAvEr1998 on September 15th, 2009 @ 11:33am CDT

cool keep im coming guys btw dude post that entry in the entries thread
right nest to this thread :)
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997215)
Posted by Storm Shadow ROC on September 15th, 2009 @ 9:18pm CDT
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997249)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on September 15th, 2009 @ 10:40pm CDT
Storm Shadow ROC wrote:I know I am pushing the deadline but I will be posting my artwork in the evening of the 16th, just under the wire. If that is alright? Let me know, thanks.

ditto for me :grin:
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997362)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 16th, 2009 @ 2:33am CDT
OK as long as it is still the 16. and in the submission thread.
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997945)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on September 16th, 2009 @ 10:31pm CDT
here's my entry... hope we get more... I don't wanna win by default :? Image

and here's the photobucket link: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk27 ... anel-1.png

this is from page 3 of the first issue of the Marvel comics Transformers, and the page where they receive their name. Though, no known characters were featured, I like to think the red Autobot is a young Ironhide :)
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997959)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on September 16th, 2009 @ 11:20pm CDT
I got my entry in by 11pm but I had to edit my post 'cause of a typo in the art, so it says the 17th...
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (997967)
Posted by Storm Shadow ROC on September 16th, 2009 @ 11:26pm CDT
Re: Transtopia art challenge September 2009 reminder (998284)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on September 17th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
Storm Shadow ROC wrote:Don't worry Cliffjumper Prime, you're not gonna win by default. I already posted this in the other thread but I guess I can drop it here as well.

I was worried when I didn't see any entries, but then I realized I was in the wrong thread. Great job on yours! good luck!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY