TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted

TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted

Friday, January 22nd, 2010 1:08pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 30,151

El Duque of our forums has pointed us to the first retail sighting of the Toy's R" Us exclusive Ratchet and Arcee figures from Transformers Animated. The toys were sighted in Houston, Texas, to view the proof of the sighting, click here.

In case you've forgotten, both Cybertron form Ratchet and Arcee were figures that got canceled last year, like the rest of the new Animated releases now being released as retailer exclusives.

Credit(s): El Duque

This article was last modified on Friday, January 22nd, 2010 6:21pm CST

Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039383)
Posted by Rockdown on January 22nd, 2010 @ 1:25pm CST
[quote="Nekoman"]Front paged...

'I'd like Ratchet, but Arcee does nothing for me.'

Funny, Arcee makes me hot.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039385)
Posted by panzerjedi on January 22nd, 2010 @ 1:35pm CST
My picture, that you are using without asking me, is from California not Texas.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039397)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 22nd, 2010 @ 2:06pm CST
wait wheres HotRod? I thought he was going to be released with these two? Well in any case itll probably take a week or two for these to arive over hear. But like the fool i am i shall begin looking today, let the hunt begin.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039410)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on January 22nd, 2010 @ 2:41pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Finally, something fun to hunt again.

QFT.

I know where I'm going after work today...!
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039417)
Posted by Neurie on January 22nd, 2010 @ 3:14pm CST
im getting mine from japan
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039424)
Posted by Mousesi2k on January 22nd, 2010 @ 3:41pm CST
panzerjedi wrote:My picture, that you are using without asking me, is from California not Texas.

What Toys R Us location? Id love to get my hands on Arcee tonight!
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039433)
Posted by Rated X on January 22nd, 2010 @ 4:27pm CST
Arcee is pretty cool worth picking up. Ratchet can collect dust on the shelves...
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039434)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on January 22nd, 2010 @ 4:31pm CST
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039442)
Posted by Grahf on January 22nd, 2010 @ 5:10pm CST
Once, just once I'd like to see them here in Appleton, WI first. Oh well, at least they are getting released.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039460)
Posted by Bouncy X on January 22nd, 2010 @ 6:31pm CST

i have a feeling it was a lame reason like "we didnt think boys would want a girl robot" but yeah, hopefully there's a better more reasonable reason.

:P
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039462)
Posted by amtm on January 22nd, 2010 @ 6:35pm CST
zenosaurus_x wrote:I've never really like animated, the whole art style and proportions bothers me so:Pass.

Totally agree. Too stylized. Just looks goofy. Mostly it's the faces that bother me, but overall the roundness and curviness of everything gets to me, too. Robots are supposed to be full of hard angles like rectangles and squares!
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039475)
Posted by Danamitron on January 22nd, 2010 @ 7:20pm CST
I stopped by TRU and nothing. I was thinking about getting ROTF Shadow Megatron, but I will hold off on that to complete the animated collection.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039497)
Posted by Elita One on January 22nd, 2010 @ 8:10pm CST
Im gonna hang around Ebay now. I want that TRU Arcee.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039507)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 22nd, 2010 @ 8:43pm CST
*headdesk*

I was just at TRU today. Dangit.

There was NOTHING. Not a single Arcee or Ratchet in sight. And they had just restocked a full case of Animated figures, too.

Grrargh.

Looks like eBay might be my best bet. I just don't have time and patience to call and have 'em check the number, only to have it be wrong, and I don't have the gas to make an 80 mile (round trip) drive just to come home empty handed. Those days have come and gone.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039523)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 22nd, 2010 @ 9:35pm CST
I WANT THESE! :BOOM: =P~
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039530)
Posted by Talous on January 22nd, 2010 @ 9:44pm CST
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039569)
Posted by El Duque on January 23rd, 2010 @ 12:16am CST
amtm wrote:

Hope you guys don't take this too personally, but I really don't understand this type of posting. Obviously you don't like TFA, you've said as much, so why go into a topic that you know will be about TFA figures just to express your dislike? I'm not a fan of any of the Beast-era stuff, so if see a topic about Beast-era figures I just don't read it. I certainly don't just pop in to tell people how much I don't like it.

Back on topic.

Talous wrote:Sweet! If their in Huston it wont be long for them to get to Amarillo. Ratchet might be an impulse buy, but Arcee will be mine.

They may already be there. They were bought in Oklahoma City this morning.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039617)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on January 23rd, 2010 @ 5:02am CST
Elita One wrote:Im gonna hang around Ebay now. I want that TRU Arcee.

Nothing's on ebay yet. And as usual TRU's website is made of fail.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039735)
Posted by Neurie on January 23rd, 2010 @ 3:00pm CST
Bouncy X wrote:so does anyone know, like was there ever an official answer from hasbro for why they never made an Arcee toy back when the animated movie came out or during G1's 3rd season?

:P

There is 1 picture in existance of the prototype and no one knows what happeend to the hard copy.
Re: TRU Exclusive Animated Arcee and Cybertron Ratchet Sighted (1039840)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 23rd, 2010 @ 10:58pm CST
Neurie wrote:There was a prototype made froma remolded blur, but it looked just like blur in pink with a slightly different head.

Actually the G1 prototype shared no parts of Blurr. The misconception stems from the fact that their vehicle modes have very similer shapes. The other proposed G1 Arcee was to be a repainted Chromedome for the Headmaster line. Thank Primus that never saw the light of day...

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Sky-Byte Driller Drive 100% Complete Spark Armor Battle Cyberverse Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Soundwave Cyberverse Adventures Sound Blast No Lazerbeak" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Arcee" on EBAY