TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online

TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online

Thursday, October 29th, 2009 10:19am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 21,659

The Toy Gallery section has been updated with two galleries of the Toys R" Us exclusive Back Road Brawl set. The set contains Longarm (from the 07 movie) colored like Generation One Hoist, and Mixmaster, in colors closer to his Generation One form. Use these links to view each gallery:

Hoist

TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online

Mixmaster

TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014744)
Posted by autobot-jolt on October 29th, 2009 @ 10:24am CDT
Nice. I'm glad they're finally out. I'll keep hoist, but I'm trading mixmaster for my brother's voyager megatron. the gray version of mixmaster seems cooler to me. it'salso cool that hoist's gun is attached, somewhat of a homage to his G1 tool. :)
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014751)
Posted by freaky777 on October 29th, 2009 @ 10:43am CDT
It seemed that original ROTF Mixmaster's head looks nicer.. maybe its the color.
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014765)
Posted by Blurrz on October 29th, 2009 @ 11:14am CDT
It's always the same with these TRU Two-packs.... I'll have one and be fine without the other. Bleh.
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014773)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on October 29th, 2009 @ 12:00pm CDT
i had no idea the heads are different...and i have both versions!
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014829)
Posted by ZenPrime on October 29th, 2009 @ 2:56pm CDT
I saw this set at TRU yesterday, the head sculpt on MixMaster was horrendous, a pass for me. They had plenty there, maybe consider picking it up if it goes on clearance otherwise no deal.
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014838)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 29th, 2009 @ 3:08pm CDT
I want mixmaster but im not paying $35 for this set when i can get the normal mixmaster for $15 at target across the street. This is why i hate store exclusives and repaint bundles.
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014842)
Posted by Rated X on October 29th, 2009 @ 3:32pm CDT
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014893)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on October 29th, 2009 @ 6:54pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I bought it because I like affordable repaints. I admit Mixmaster's new head looks like an ape but the G1 homage colors are really cool. Hoist looks great too. The Toys r Us set that I refuse to buy is the one with the blue Soundwave, because the Fallen is exactly the same and the Megatron is a repaint of Target fire Megatron with clear white plactic "ice" instead of the orange plastic used in the Target issue.

word! I completely agree! I was looking at "gathering at the nemesis" today, I want soundwave but not the others, hopefully eBay will help me
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1014959)
Posted by NassaDane on October 29th, 2009 @ 10:58pm CDT
Oh yeah! Been waiting for this for awhile now. Can't wait to get this! Always wanted regular mixmaster but his colors didn't work for me, and then they make this. I first didn't like Hoist but he has really grown on me. I am glade its a pack of two great figures. But Mixmaster is the grand jewel here.
Re: TRU Exclusive "Back Road Brawl" Galleries Online (1015036)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 30th, 2009 @ 8:53am CDT
Anyone interested in purchasing my Mixmaster?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY