Transformers News: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 11:14AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 24,895

Another sigthing of upcoming toys from a fellow fansite, and this time it's user Drift of FullMetalHero.com. Apparently, the two-pack Beast Hunters TRU Exclusive Optimus Prime vs Predaking has been found in Portugal - check out the image and details below!

Found these guys in Toys R Us Lisbon Colombo Centro Commercial. I know it isn't really UK related, but I'd think that this was a sign that they're coming to the UK soon. They were €39.99, so I'd expect around the same sort of price in the UK.

Credit(s): Drift of FullMetalHero.com
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515114)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:31pm CDT
*squints*
So Predaking really does have an all-gray head.

Such a terrible 2-pack. Both these figures have been shelf-warming like nobody's business (did they ever make any other Voyagers? I couldn't tell), and these aren't remarkably different (besides losing a few paint aps) so I don't really get the point of it.
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515121)
Posted by RhA on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:41pm CDT
Why the decolor? :lol:
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515357)
Posted by XDMan on September 2nd, 2013 @ 1:41pm CDT
So Prime's side windows are now green, his red and blue detailing are faded, his headlights are painted in gold, Predaking's wings are now with black detail, his guns' missiles are now orange, and his sword's blade is orange while the Star Saber's handle and Predaking's robot and dragon mode heads are left gray.

Semi-shelfwarmer, any one???
Noideaforaname wrote:*squints*
So Predaking really does have an all-gray head.

You'd might as well take a look at the stock photos again:

You said that they were shelfwarming, right? Well in my place, they shelfwarmed until Prime got his upgrade in Rebellion, while Predaking warmed the shelves until he finally transformed. As for the other Voyagers, they also made Shockwave, Grimwing, Ultra Magnus, and (Sharkticon) Megatron (I've posted some photos for you, just in case you aren't familiar with them ;) ):

Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515359)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 2nd, 2013 @ 1:50pm CDT
At first I was excited. Then I realised there were two things wrong:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515377)
Posted by njb902 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 4:40pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:At first I was excited. Then I realised there were two things wrong:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.

Well if you'd get to America faster :HEADHURTS:
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515378)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 2nd, 2013 @ 4:43pm CDT
njb902 wrote:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.

Well if you'd get to America faster :HEADHURTS:

Tell the government to hurry up then. :-x
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515384)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 2nd, 2013 @ 5:05pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
njb902 wrote:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.

Well if you'd get to America faster :HEADHURTS:

Tell the government to hurry up then. :-x

We can't: they're too wrapped up with what's going on in Syria. >:oP

That's the first time I've seen Predaking's head uncolored. If I hadn't passed before, I'm definitely passing now.

I can't tell which line is more of a disappointment, Dark of the Moon or Beast Hunters.
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515404)
Posted by njb902 on September 2nd, 2013 @ 7:54pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
njb902 wrote:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.

Well if you'd get to America faster :HEADHURTS:

Tell the government to hurry up then. :-x

We can't: they're too wrapped up with what's going on in Syria. >:oP

Maybe they're treating JelZe like a neighbor they don't like, turning off all the lights and hiding upstairs when he rings the doorbell ;)
Re: TRU Exclusive Beast Hunters Predaking vs Optimus Prime Two-pack Sighted in Lisbon, Portugal (1515406)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 2nd, 2013 @ 8:02pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
njb902 wrote:

1) The recoloring
2) The fact The Netherlands don't have Toys 'R Us anymore

Pass.

Well if you'd get to America faster :HEADHURTS:

Tell the government to hurry up then. :-x

We can't: they're too wrapped up with what's going on in Syria. >:oP

Ending Soon On eBay

SEARCHLIGHT with BACKWIND Transformers Power Core Combiners Figures 2-pack 2010 - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 42 minutes 1 second
Transformers Classics Legacy Bumblebee Complete Deluxe Wal-Mart - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 44 minutes 47 seconds
SDCC 2016 TRANSFORMERS EVOLUTION DECEPTION SOUNDWAVE TABLET FIGURE HASBRO - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 45 minutes 16 seconds
Hasbro Generation 1 Transformers Wheeljack Autobot Racecar Near Complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 20 hours 47 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Power Core Combiners Double Clutch with Rallybots action fig - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 48 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers G2 Combiner Wars Menasor MISB generation 2 stunticons generations - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 49 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN LEADER CLASS SKY SHADOW & OMINUS - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 58 minutes 58 seconds
Hasbro ® Takara 1994 Transformers™ Generation 2 Gobots 3 Figures lot - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 5 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017