TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released

TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released

Tuesday, September 13th, 2011 11:50pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 63,398

War for Cybertron fans rejoice! The Toys'R'Us exclusive Rage Over Cybertron set featuring repaints of Generations WFC Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee has been sighted at retail. TFW2005's Silvershot made the find at a Los Angeles Toys'R'Us. Happy hunting!

Credit(s): Silvershot of TFW2005

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289232)
Posted by Solrac333 on September 14th, 2011 @ 12:06am CDT
Happy shelfwarming.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289233)
Posted by freaky777 on September 14th, 2011 @ 12:13am CDT
omega666 wrote:Happy shelfwarming.

Haha yea, this set have been released at my area for quite a while already and yes its shelfwarming.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289236)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on September 14th, 2011 @ 12:22am CDT
Personally I am excited about this set, definitely will be picking it up.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289237)
Posted by NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE on September 14th, 2011 @ 12:25am CDT

Now had they made Megatron in black and purple sorta like his IDW look...THAT I might have bought.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289250)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 14th, 2011 @ 1:22am CDT
The Ying and Yang

If I don't buy the figures when I see them I'll never be able to find them otherwise.

The figures I buy eventually get released in a multi-pack in colors I like better.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289254)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 14th, 2011 @ 1:51am CDT
ill wait til its on clearance
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289258)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 14th, 2011 @ 2:10am CDT
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289268)
Posted by xyl360 on September 14th, 2011 @ 2:27am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:It would be awesome IMHO if some 3rd Party company would make a decent Galvatron head sculpt for this Megatron. It may also require some other tweeking but it's an idea! :VEHI:

Yep, I could see that working. I think this one (Darkside Megatron) looks more like Galvatron, but it's a LOT more expensive than the 3 pack I'm sure:
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289282)
Posted by vectorA3 on September 14th, 2011 @ 2:43am CDT
I saw this being stocked yesterday morning. Same TRU. This was before 10am. I saw a case with 2 boxes in it, looked at the set, then put em back in. When I came back later they were on the shelf. Looks like there are 3 per case. Someone might've bought that 3rd. If I knew I was the first (or 2nd) I would've taken a picture. I never scanned it to look at the price. Cool set.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289295)
Posted by RhA on September 14th, 2011 @ 2:58am CDT
I don't own any of these figures, getting them all at once isn't a bad idea. If the price is any good, that is.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289321)
Posted by freakzero1981 on September 14th, 2011 @ 6:37am CDT
are they packed in the wrong order?and does anyone know the price on this sucka?
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289330)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 14th, 2011 @ 7:46am CDT
I will eventually pick this up and Megs will become my Galvatron..
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289338)
Posted by Gorechyld on September 14th, 2011 @ 8:00am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:ill wait til its on clearance

> Toys'R'Us

>>Clearance

Hope you're ready to wait a long long long long LOOOOONG time. Anything that's exclusive to TRU hardly ever finds itself on clearance. Hell, that's why Universe Darkwind has been shelf warming at my TRU for nearly 2 years now, probably even more.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289342)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 14th, 2011 @ 8:13am CDT
NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE wrote:I'm sorry I can't see anyone buying this...I mean the regular figures were easily available.

I'm tempted, because I really like these repaints.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289343)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 14th, 2011 @ 8:13am CDT
Saw the set at Botcon and thought they looked really cool. I'd like that Megatron but I could pass on the others. Not a big fan of that Bumblebee mold and I have issues standing/posing the Prime. That Megatron mold though, pretty sure it's my favorite Megs. The head sculpt is great and the detail on his back resembling the con symbol is just too cool.
:BOT:
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289350)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 14th, 2011 @ 8:28am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:I will eventually pick this up and Megs will become my Galvatron..

I might have got the wrong end of the stick but is there an add on kit for Cybertronian Megatron in the works to make him into Galvatron? or was that something totaly different. >:oP
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289372)
Posted by rpetras on September 14th, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT
If anyone wants to split a set I'm only interested in the Megatron.

I'll probably eventually pick it up just for him if no one wants to divvy up a set.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289374)
Posted by bobbyjack on September 14th, 2011 @ 10:08am CDT
I am a new collector. Used to collect the old ones when I was a kid. The '86 movie ruined it for me though. Now my son is about to turn 4 right after Christmas so I have started him on the Cyberverse figures. He loves the Generations ThunderCracker but can't figure out how to transform him. Got Cybertronian SoundWave yesterday, so I might have to pick up this 3 pack. Does anyone know a price yet?
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289375)
Posted by Rated X on September 14th, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
Easy pass for me.

That Magatron is not Galvatron. Whats wrong with Universe/3 pack Galvatron ??? I love him and he is in perfect scalw with Cyclonus and Scourge.
Re: TRU Exclusive Rage Over Cyberbron Set Released (1289378)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 14th, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
bobbyjack wrote:Does anyone know a price yet?

I believe it's $39.99.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY