Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"

Sunday, November 10th, 2019 1:02PM CST

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 20,845

With 2019's convention season officially in the rear view mirror, the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast gears up for the holidays along with the tail end Generations exclusives that come along with it. Join Scotty P as he catches up with Megatronus and D-Maximal_Primal to take a look at the latest Transformers toys after a short look back at TFcon USA 2019.

Episode #234 “Hell in a Cel” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:
  • Megatronus talks to D-Maximal_Primal about his experience at his first ever Transformers convention, TFcon 2019.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"
  • In a stunning reversal, Bragging Rights kicks off an episode instead of bringing down the curtain.
  • Everyone is in love with Siege Ratchet.
  • Walmarts across the country are distributing their 35th anniversary exclusives including the cel-shaded "Animation" deco Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron. The cast has opinions.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"
  • A quick aside is taken to discuss Transformers manga.
  • We pause to take a bump. Of chicken.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"
  • New Botbots? Sign us up. Plus, more connections to the name of the episode - should a team of outsiders interfere to bring a new world order of foreign object Botbots!?
  • Cyberverse racks and ruins our ability to properly analyze photos.
    Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel"
  • Scotty finally blazes a trail to another bio from the Grandreams Generation 2 Annual, this time for the Sparkabot Blaze.

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel" (2044331)
Posted by STngAR on November 11th, 2019 @ 1:53pm CST
He'll yeah!! I'll be listening to this on my 2.5 hour ride to work tomorrow.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel" (2044480)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 12th, 2019 @ 9:19pm CST

Also also, as is typical when I'm on a podcast discussing new toys that I haven't found yet, I found both Ratchet and Bluestreak between Sunday and Monday night. Happened a few times this year too.

With that in mind, I hope I'm on the Podcast that talks about Siege Wave 5! :lol: :lol:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel" (2044584)
Posted by Flashwave on November 13th, 2019 @ 8:47pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Realized while listening today i forgot to mention Energon Towline and RotF Wheelie as hauls from TFcon too.

Funny you mention Towline. Later in the podcast you guys lament a lack of Twincast figures and I KNOW its not, so dont thorw me under the bud with Ari and his Not Headmasters MP10, but for want of a better figure I have been using Energon Towline as a stand-in for Twincast for most of my collecting life. Its not by any means a perfect fit, but there is enough of a basic color scheme and hey: News Van Alt mode.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel" (2044703)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 14th, 2019 @ 6:46pm CST
Flashwave wrote:

That's not too bad a stand in! It's not like Towline really fits in anywhere definitively, he doesn't even have any fiction
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #234 "Hell in a Cel" (2044721)
Posted by Flashwave on November 14th, 2019 @ 8:59pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Flashwave wrote:

His bio says he "prefers to use Computers instead of guns to stop the Decepticons" so I have him on Team Prime in the tactical tech support role for Field teams a la Arrow's Felicity or Ratchet/Raf in Prime

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Movie Leader Class Figures Prime, Bumblebee, Roadbuster + for parts" on EBAY
Buy "Tanigami Works Transformers United Autobot Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield Rodimus/RTS Deluxe Hot Rod Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Grapple PREORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee Volkswagen Beetle Used Mint" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 1987 Clunker Bumblebee Figure Complete Mint" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers Scout Class Scraplet Figure" on EBAY