Twincast / Podcast Episode #273 "Our Way To Oblivion"
Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 4:45pm CDTCategories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: xRotorstormx Views: 15,352
Episode #273 “Our Way To Oblivion” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio and many other Podcatcher sites within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.
Here's what we discuss in this episode:
- First up, Hasbro Pulse gave us a titanic reveal for its' Transformers Tuesday event, Generations Select Black Zarak.
- It seems like Masterpiece Raiden is still on the radar along with a possible Masterpiece Skyfire?! Will you be adding these to your collection?
- New color images of Masterpiece Skids have been revealed along with a surprising redeco that homages his Diaclone past.
- The time has finally arrived, it's the moment we have all been waiting for since the summer of 2019 - Haslab Unicron has shipped and is now making its' way into collectors hands!
- We close out this episode with another round of bragging rights.
Most Popular Transformers News
Reviews of X-Men Transformers Collaboration X-Spanse Figure from the Seibertron Community26,163 views
Most Recent Transformers News
New Video Review of Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Voyager Class Optimus Primal and RattrapPosted 1 day ago
Posted by Flashwave on April 7th, 2021 @ 8:26pm CDT
The absolute largest shipping containers Hasbro could be using measures at 53'x9.5'x8.5. That is 26 Unicrons long by 4 Unicrons high by 4 Unicrons wide or 26×4×4. That means the absolute largest shipping containers available to Hasbro holds.... 416 Unicrons???!!
And they made almost 12,000? Yeesh.
That means Hasbro has to ship Unicron in a whopping 29 containers. Now, not all of those are going Stateside, but I bet most of them are. 20 containers of just one product is a LOT of containers for a company like Hasbro.
EDIT: I did not account for added pallet. So if we are going with 3 Unicrons tall on a pallet then we are closer to 312 in a pallet.
I am in a 312 sq ft arpartment. I have no flipping clue where I am putting mine. I really want to have it in Planet Mode... But that is probably not happening.
The answer to your question: most people do not have 5 Devastators, 4 Fort Maxes, 3 Metroplexes and a partridge in a pear tree. Bur still. I only have so much room for Titans and I have no idea what I am doing when I end up with Unicron, Scorpy, Black Zarak, and an Ark.
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on April 9th, 2021 @ 6:32am CDT
Any chance you will carry on with the Classics retrospective? Perhaps a more timely discussion would be which pre-WFC toys you still use in your Classics/Generations displays?