Transformers News: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers

Sunday, July 16th, 2017 1:12PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 25,101

Coming from the Hasbro YouTube and the YouTube channel of Smyth's Toy Store in Britain,
we have two new Transformers The Last Knight toy ads! One is for the Latin American region, showing off the new Titan Changers, and one featuring Mega One Step Changer Dragonstorm! The Titan Changer commercial shows the Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Megatron toys, while Dragonstorm shows his new UV light gimmick. Check both out below!

Credit(s): Smyth's, Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897053)
Posted by shajaki on July 16th, 2017 @ 6:40pm CDT
I'm betting that very few people care about this set, cause hell, even I only care about 50% of it :lol:

TLK TRU Exclusive Optimus Prime Mission to Cybertron! Earth truck Prime is actually better than I remember. Pick out more details with paint and he's be pretty great. He does a lot for such a small mold, but those feet and that backpack make him almost unposable. But the protoform mold.... I love. A lot. Pod mode is neat, and bot mode is super detailed and posable. And this is the best deco yet.

Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897055)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 16th, 2017 @ 6:46pm CDT
I already have both 2007 protoform Optimus and AoE Silver Knight deluxe Optimus. So that set is a no-go for me. Still, the Protoform of that set IS the best looking one, hands down.

Anyone who don't have either molds should consider this set. At the very least when it's on sale/clearance.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897105)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on July 16th, 2017 @ 9:26pm CDT
Got the wave 2 legion figures, and they actually are really good. The autobots look great riding their dinobots, and I recommend picking them up. Can't wait for wave 3!

Still looking for anything remotely wave 2. Need Sqweeks, Megs, and Hound.

I need to find deluxe Megs so bad. Can't find him around here.

Scorn and Nitro are also on pre-order through TFsource, so I am safe with those 2, makes me happy
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897776)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 19th, 2017 @ 11:18pm CDT
Directly from the floor at San Diego Comic Con 2017, site owner Seibertron is providing us images of the display area at the Hasbro booth. The Last Knight display features no toys we haven't seen before, but it does confirm that Deluxe Class Cogman is still on his way, and it shows us more of Crosshairs, Wave 3 Bumblebee, and Strafe. We also get new pictures of Leader Class Dragonstorm!

These are only the initial images, of course, expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues across the weekend, with the Hasbro Breakfast Press event Thursday morning, panel coverage on Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897780)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 20th, 2017 @ 12:26am CDT
I think I need a moment to fully comprehend a Steampunk Transformer that turns into an Aston Martin.
:shock: -heavy breathing-
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897784)
Posted by Prime Target on July 20th, 2017 @ 12:45am CDT
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897785)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 20th, 2017 @ 12:46am CDT
Prime Target wrote:Is that a Legion Cogman I see? cause it sure as hell don't look like the 1 step , Deluxe or Tiny Turbo Changer. Please let it be so :-D :-D :-D :-D also POTP reveal hype!

That's his titanmaster most likely. Unless your talking about how the deluxe cogman figure looks in finalized design.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897791)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 20th, 2017 @ 2:17am CDT
NewBee and Cogman WILL BE MINE!
And despite size and cost I'm very tempted by Dragonstorm!
And I looove those purple lit photos of Dragonstorm's duo with Steelbanes.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897792)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 20th, 2017 @ 2:19am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:NewBee and Cogman WILL BE MINE!
And despite size and cost I'm very tempted by Dragonstorm!
And I looove those purple lit photos of Dragonstorm's duo with Steelbanes.

I agree, Dragonicus and Stormreign look great! It isn't shown anywhere, but they each have individual dragon modes, but this could also mean some terrible looking robot legs masquerading as dragon limbs :(
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897793)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 20th, 2017 @ 2:27am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:NewBee and Cogman WILL BE MINE!
And despite size and cost I'm very tempted by Dragonstorm!
And I looove those purple lit photos of Dragonstorm's duo with Steelbanes.

Ah so they definitely do thave their own dragon modes then? Wonder why we haven't seen that yet then.

Also I wasn't gonna buy Strafe cos I had him in AoE but I really do like that blue/silver look with the red dino eyes. I may get him after all. Not as a priority like Cogs and Bee but yeah
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897794)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 20th, 2017 @ 2:28am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:NewBee and Cogman WILL BE MINE!
And despite size and cost I'm very tempted by Dragonstorm!
And I looove those purple lit photos of Dragonstorm's duo with Steelbanes.

I'd wager he'll suffer the same fate as slash, so you've got some time and potential sales.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897807)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:17am CDT
Cogman look awesome in bot mode, but I would have preferred if he'd transformed into a car from the 1930's.
Still, I'll be buying for sure, if only because he's a HeadMaster.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897810)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:36am CDT
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897813)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:46am CDT
Przemo24Pl wrote:Why this bb is misstransformed
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... rs-123.jpg
he should look like this
http://toys.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... blebee.jpg

Because it's tradition.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897817)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 20th, 2017 @ 5:43am CDT
Przemo24Pl wrote:Why this bb is misstransformed
http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... rs-123.jpg
he should look like this
http://toys.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... blebee.jpg

Where is he mistransformed? Only difference I can see is the colours of the kneepads have changed.

I remember him being mistransformed in a toy advert a lil while ago where his little lower wings hadn't been moved down and instead were still attached to the larger top wing/doors resulting in ridiculously wide wingspan.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897819)
Posted by Przemo24Pl on July 20th, 2017 @ 6:11am CDT
There is full list of transformers check
http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/07/19/san- ... ges-344541
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897820)
Posted by Va'al on July 20th, 2017 @ 6:40am CDT
Przemo24Pl wrote:There is full list of transformers check
http://news.tfw2005.com/2017/07/19/san- ... ges-344541

There is nothing new in that list, and all the images can be found in our news story: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... dcc/38976/
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897837)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on July 20th, 2017 @ 9:46am CDT
Cogman looks great. can't wait till he gets released. I'll have fun with him and Nitro Zeus, since i love the Titans return play pattern.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1897845)
Posted by Soundwave-Superior on July 20th, 2017 @ 10:29am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:NewBee and Cogman WILL BE MINE!
And despite size and cost I'm very tempted by Dragonstorm!
And I looove those purple lit photos of Dragonstorm's duo with Steelbanes.

It's been confirmed that they do not have individual dragon modes. The idea that they did came from a poorly-worded press release.
Re: Two new Advertisements for Transformers: The Last Knight Mega One Step Dragonstorm, Titan Changers (1898277)
Posted by Va'al on July 21st, 2017 @ 2:26am CDT
Joining in the San Diego Comic Con 2017 fun, Hasbro Pulse's latest update features the concept and design images for Transformers: The Last Knight that were shown at the Hasbro Transformers brand panel - as you can see for yourself here.

The images include schematics, prototypes, designs for the likes of Nitro, Cogman, the two Megatron toys, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, the two Dragonsstorm toys (with Stormreign and Dragonicus), the Movie Masterpiece line and more - check it all out below!

[quote]Take a closer look at these behind the scenes images of Transformers: The Last Knight products just revealed at San Diego Comic-Con![/quote]

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Wheeljack - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 45 minutes 24 seconds
*SALE*-TRANSFORMERS-DOTM-OPTIMUS PRIME-ACTION FIGURE-NEW-NR-*SALE* - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Megatron with Leader-1 Transformers Armada Giga-Cons Hasbro robot toy 2002 - Time Remaining: 22 days 3 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon - Voyager Class: shockwave.  NIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 14 minutes 39 seconds
Takara Transformers Armada Micron MC-03 Hot Shot Rod with Jolt Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 31 minutes 24 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Vehicon First Edition Sealed TFP Japan version - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 39 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Deluxe Class *SERGEANT KUP & FLINTLOCK* - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 49 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Deluxe Class *AUTOBOT TOPSPIN & FREEZEOUT* - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 49 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017