UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream

UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream

Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 7:46am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 30,304

Greetings Seibertronians! This is a treat for all the Transformer Fans in the UK, as thanks to some sterling detective work by fellow Seibertron user, AllNewSuperRobot, we know have two preorders up at UK websites, Kapow Toys and In Demand Toys.

Transformers News: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream

Both sites are offering a 10% deposit option and they're saying they expect Starscream to ship in September, but that can not be taken as a dead cert in this current climate.

Here are the links:

£144.97 - Kapow Toys (AllNewSuperRobot has pointed out that this price is expected to be altered, as is typical, to reflect ID Toys pricing at some point)

£139.99 - ID Toys

Check out our other news stories to see more images of this latest addition to the Movie Masterpiece line and a video showing off his features!

Will any of you UK fans be getting this fantastic looking Starscream? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): AllNewSuperRobot from Seibertron, Kapow Toys, In Demand Toys

Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2060833)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 15th, 2020 @ 5:52pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Patience, grasshoppers.
"Exclusive" or not, all MPM found their way to Amazon or Mandarake sooner or later. And like all MPM figures, they inevitably come on sale at some point.

I know my Toys R Us won't deliver because of their Quebec prejudice. So I'll bid my time.

Truth. I will never again buy a MPM at release time. Every. Single. One. has been found on Amazon later down the road at half off or better.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2060986)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 16th, 2020 @ 9:33pm CDT
Preorders are up for Canadians (and Americans) for MPM-10 Starscream at Age 3 and Up.

https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/collectio ... Starscream

Only 345$CAN, guys!
Plus taxes.

I'll bid my time.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2060988)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 16th, 2020 @ 10:10pm CDT
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2060991)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 16th, 2020 @ 10:17pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:You'll bid your time? I know they say time is money, but I didn't realize you could literally use it as currency that way :P :-D

In a way, yes. I bid that this MPM will get a wide release like all others and will be easy to get on sale.

Heck, MPM Ironhide is available from both Toys R Us and Amazon for 63$CAN right now. So the same thing will happen to screamer.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2061146)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2020 @ 12:35am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Do TFSource normally hike up the price of a retailer exclusive like that?

Always, you should see how much they are charging for Walmart's Netflix burnt toast magnus.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2061147)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2020 @ 12:37am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

But Screamer is the first to be exclusive no? That would change your strategy a bit. Just ask how those americans are doing who bided their time with RedWing.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2061154)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 18th, 2020 @ 2:08am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I wonder who will distribute Screamers officially in Canada. Because as much that I like the guy, no freaking way am I dropping nearly 400 freaking Canadian dollars on a MPM figure.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2061202)
Posted by william-james88 on April 18th, 2020 @ 11:41am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2061206)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 18th, 2020 @ 11:49am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Pretty sure it would be toysrus, though that could mean "No Ship to Quebec for You!"

Of course.
So far, all the MPM have been TrU "exclusives" and all of them found themselves at Amazon.ca. There's also Mandarake, where I bought my MPM Jazz. So if TrU don't want my money, my money will go elsewhere. ¯\_(⏓ヘ⏓)_/¯
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065484)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 26th, 2020 @ 1:27pm CDT
Thanks to the Takara Tomy Twitter page, we have some more in hand images to share with you today for the upcoming Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream! MPM-10 Starscream is a brand new mold that captures the essence of the on screen character extremely well, and includes a lot of cool features such as all of his weapons, a ton of posability, and some intricate and well sculpted detailing.

Starscream will be a Target exclusive in the US and will retail for around $150. Takara's release will be a regular retail item that will price out around 20,000 yen (roughly $185 USD). We can expect the newest member of the MPM family to see release this fall.

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065485)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 26th, 2020 @ 1:44pm CDT
Still waiting for better pictures of the jet's undercarriage.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065487)
Posted by TulioDude on May 26th, 2020 @ 2:09pm CDT
He looks so good,it's like he stepped out of the screen!

Day 147 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065488)
Posted by YRQRM0 on May 26th, 2020 @ 2:41pm CDT
Looks pretty great except for the unpainted machine gun.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065507)
Posted by Master Farr 1 on May 26th, 2020 @ 10:27pm CDT
it literally looks like the hunt for the decepticons figure with a worse chest
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065508)
Posted by omega666 on May 26th, 2020 @ 11:57pm CDT
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065510)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 27th, 2020 @ 12:27am CDT
omega666 wrote:It doesn't look that much better from the old leader class figure. I'll keep my leader class figure.

Proof that the old Leader is a Masterpiece on it's own.
I preordered him on Amazon.JP

Item Subtotal:
¥ 13,965
Shipping & Handling:
¥ 1,505
Import Fees Deposit:
¥ 2,128

Order Total:
¥ 17,598

Even with the taxes and shipping, it's around 122$CAN cheaper at Amazon.jp than the alternative, Age 3 And Up: https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/collectio ... starscream
And that's NOT counting the taxes and shipping from them! :shock:

Anyway, I can see the engineering is much more advanced and is much more screen accurate on the MPM.
Still, I will never, ever sell my good old HFTD Leader Starscream. I really want the old leader and the new MPM to be side-by side on my shelf.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065521)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on May 27th, 2020 @ 2:17am CDT
I have a question that's a bit off-topic. :???:

With all the 3Ps' making different versions of Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime, is there any word on an official Hasbro/Takara version of Bumblebee Movie MASTERPIECE Optimus Prime? I'd like a larger version, with perhaps some chrome detailing & larger in size.

If & when HasTak makes one, I'd hate importing it from Asia & having to wait weeks/months for packages. I'd rather order from BBTS, TFSource, Entertainment Earth, or Amazon(Direct), than from overseas.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065524)
Posted by toycave_studios on May 27th, 2020 @ 2:54am CDT
I hope that they make that neck-tilt part standard in most new tfs :michaelbay:
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065528)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 27th, 2020 @ 4:19am CDT
AutobotAlvaron wrote:I have a question that's a bit off-topic. :???:

If you order it from Amazon.JP, it seem you'll receive it as quickly if not faster than if you bought it from BBTS and such. There will also be a heavy price difference.
Amazon.JP use DHL and they seem to have struck an insane deal.
Re: UK Preorders Up For Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-10 Starscream (2065552)
Posted by hausjam on May 27th, 2020 @ 1:07pm CDT
I got mp44 and mp45 from amazon.jp in about a week. Hound took about 3 weeks.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Cny Year Of The Horse Starscream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction 12” Lockdown Action Figure New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers lot incomplete Hasbro missing weapons Hot Shot Age of Extinction" on EBAY
Buy "KREO KREON FIGURE OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMERS MOVIE AOE GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime 12" Target Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum edition Year of The Horse Starscream" on EBAY