Transformers News: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview

Friday, October 4th, 2019 10:28PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 22,066

Fellow Seibertronians! The end is nigh! This weekend marks the end of the War for Cybertron HasLab Unicron saga of 2019. This is a major chapter in the history of the franchise and one we will all remember and talk about for years and years to come.

Like any great Transformers story this one has been full of surprises, fan energy, and of course, fun toys. As of this writing we stand at 7,456 backers with 2 days 7 hours and 1 minute to go. Join the fans that have already backed this project by clicking HERE, or if you're so inclined reach out on your preferred social media outlet and let your friends and fan circles know that Unicron is still available.

We may not have much time left, but what do we have? Well, we're Seibertron, we've got images! Galleries and galleries of images from the #NYCC2019 including, of course, Unicron himself, here displayed with his alternate chins, redesigned hands, removable head stand, and mini Hot Rod and Galvatron figures. Click HERE or on any of the images below to head to our Unicron gallery and one more time, to support the project and order your Unicron today you can click HERE.

Enjoy and share your thoughts with us in the forums while you still can!

And as a bonus here is the complete Haslab Unicron offerings video preview from the official Transformers YouTube page. This gives further looks at Unicron's removable head, removable faceplate, articulated eyes, and bonus accessories. You have until 11:59PM EST October 6th! Order yours today!
Credit(s): Seibertron at #NYCC2019

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040745)
Posted by Flashwave on October 4th, 2019 @ 10:56pm CDT

Really really sucks.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040754)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on October 5th, 2019 @ 12:35am CDT
Man, I want this thing so bad, but now that I’m buying a house I need to save for a down payment, and this guy is going to cost almost as much as my monthly mortgage payment. That’s fucking insane.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040757)
Posted by unicron1200 on October 5th, 2019 @ 1:13am CDT
Flashwave wrote:I will be shockwd bow if it doesnt make it, I don't think the KaPow totals have added in yet. I know I will regret not getting one, I just wish I could ha e pulled the funds together, alas being fiscally responsible with a tight budget...

Really really sucks.

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Man, I want this thing so bad, but now that I’m buying a house I need to save for a down payment, and this guy is going to cost almost as much as my monthly mortgage payment. That’s **** insane.

Man, so I've been in a fiscally tight situation as well, and I ended up having to cancel my HasLab order. But this thing (if getting made) is a MUST HAVE for me... so I ended up going with BBTS. I mean, it really really sucks that I'm essentially paying an extra $200 more than I would have normally, but this figure is too worth it to miss out. It really helps that they don't make you pay everything upfront, as well as supposedly still letting you do $4 flat rate shipping. I still don't fulling understand how TFSource does theirs, but I'm believe the shipping on Unicron will be completely free due to its price. I just think that because of how once in a lifetime this figure is, if you can and really want to, you should. I mean, over a full year is a good amount of time to save up, it's practically just $50 a month less on normal Transformer spending (or other stuff of course.)
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040763)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 5th, 2019 @ 4:14am CDT
500-ish remaining.

Impossible Haslabicron dont happen. Too bad I have no choice to miss out, but man, I REALLY want him to succeed. Because he may open the door to even crazier projects and I want to see them happen too.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040767)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 5th, 2019 @ 6:05am CDT
Kapows been down past day or so/still is, if any one in EUs leaving it to last minute the last minutes might be out of luck.

Its going to happen, just a lot more nicer things out there for the moneys worth.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040796)
Posted by Deadput on October 5th, 2019 @ 2:03pm CDT
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040804)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 5th, 2019 @ 2:31pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Dumb question to ask maybe but will this Unicron (if he succeeds) be available for purchase after the crowdfunding or is this a get it or miss it type deal?

Get it now, or pay double from a reseller later.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040807)
Posted by Treetop Maximus on October 5th, 2019 @ 3:10pm CDT
I feel beyond stupid for spending money on this considering it's expensive as hell and I live in a small condo and have no way of displaying it, but I know I'll regret it if I don't get it considering I've been waiting forever for them to do a new planet Unicron sculpt. My biggest worry though is that I'll be at the mercy of USPS, and they're garbage around here.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040809)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 5th, 2019 @ 3:31pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Get it now, or pay double from a reseller later.

From what I understand, you don't back it, you don't get it. Like if you don't invest you don't get the dividends.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040812)
Posted by First-Aid on October 5th, 2019 @ 4:13pm CDT
33 hours to go and at 7780 backers. This is gonna be close, unless KaPow is holding all theirs back for the last day.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040819)
Posted by Deadput on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:34pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Get it now, or pay double from a reseller later.

Makes sense, don't have the funds now but was hopeful there would be a chance later on.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040820)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:37pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Get it now, or pay double from a reseller later.

To quote the MTMTE comic:

Uniceon is an MTO
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040821)
Posted by Flashwave on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:40pm CDT
unicron1200 wrote:

Really really sucks.

I've heard that entire sentiment from more thsn a few people... Hell I have said it myself... Dammit.

Backed. :ic$:

To be fair though, $50/month only applys to BBTS, The metaphot doesnt work for the lump sum up front
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040823)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:45pm CDT
Only 90 more needed.
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040826)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:53pm CDT
Now it's 80 left!
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040827)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2019 @ 7:58pm CDT
73 to go!
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040828)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 5th, 2019 @ 8:04pm CDT
I'm wondering if I should do the irresponsible and insane move to call my credit card company so that I add this Unicron to my debt pile?
:HEADHURTS:

This is the week-end, dude!

Saved by the offices hours... :roll:
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040833)
Posted by First-Aid on October 5th, 2019 @ 8:27pm CDT
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040834)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2019 @ 8:32pm CDT
Re: Unicron Gallery from #NYCC2019 Showing Newly Revealed Features Plus Full Offerings Video Preview (2040835)
Posted by Archforce on October 5th, 2019 @ 8:52pm CDT
We're reaching critical mass.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "[Toys Hero] MISB Transformers Legends LG-64 Lione and Seaspray TT Ver." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN DECEPTION REVOLVER & SIX SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY