Unicron.com TFA pck update!

Transformers News: Unicron.com TFA pck update!

Monday, March 23rd, 2009 3:51PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 11,002

Yes the magnificent guys from unicron.com have dropped us an email informing us of an update to their upcomming Transformers Animated accessory pack!
The update includes the instructions for the entire set.
Unicron.com TFA pck update!

Click here for the entire update on their for sale page!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): unicron.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Unicron.com TFA pck update! (901885)
Posted by harvester on March 23rd, 2009 @ 4:19pm CDT
Re: Unicron.com TFA pck update! (901931)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2009 @ 5:58pm CDT
harvester wrote:I wonder if that Allspark sphere will be a real faceted ball instead of a smooth little ball.
I'm asking right now. I'll let you know what I hear.
Re: Unicron.com TFA pck update! (901965)
Posted by harvester on March 23rd, 2009 @ 7:09pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
I'm asking right now. I'll let you know what I hear.

awesome thank you =D

I like all the stuff in this set but I really like the Allspark casing
Re: Unicron.com TFA pck update! (901990)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2009 @ 8:23pm CDT
harvester wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
I'm asking right now. I'll let you know what I hear.

awesome thank you =D

I like all the stuff in this set but I really like the Allspark casing
Here's the response I got:

Perceptor wrote:Good question. We considered (very seriously) a faceted glass sphere. Unfortunately, there was no way to get it manufactured with facets and without having a hole all the way through it. It was also more difficult to find the "just right" color we were hoping for. In the end, we decided upon a smooth sphere, made of glass, with no hole, and the exactly-what-we-wanted color... You'll see for yourself very soon indeed.
Re: Unicron.com TFA pck update! (901997)
Posted by Firebird on March 23rd, 2009 @ 8:44pm CDT
I'm glad I got my preorder in.

Those stickers look nice.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
"Toy Fair 2019"
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

Buy "NEW Transformers Legends LG47 Kickback & Clouder Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Topspin & Freezeout Hasbro MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HARDHEAD 2016 Transformers Action Figure w/ FUROS TITANS RETURN Robot COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive Cloudraker and Wingspan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blitzwing 2017 Hasbro Takara Headmaster Hazard" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Class Cosmos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Figure Sharkticon Gnaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Figure Optimus Prime & Diac" on EBAY