Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015 11:43pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 29,736

Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of our own karyuudo, we get our first solid translation of Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron's comic! The original image's may be viewed Here, as well as directly below. One thing to remember is that this comic should be read from right to left. Enjoy!

Transformers News: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Transformers News: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Transformers News: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Transformers News: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation

Seems like some crazy stuff is going to be happening within the fiction for Galvatron. And don't forget to tell us what you think of it in the comments below.

Credit(s): karyuudo

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015 9:56pm CST

Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749879)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 23rd, 2015 @ 12:05am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Grand Galvatron LIVES!
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749882)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 23rd, 2015 @ 12:39am CST
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749883)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 12:41am CST
SEE! This is the sort of fiction that you need in order to establish your batsh|t-crazy repaints to your fans :lol:
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749884)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 23rd, 2015 @ 12:42am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Nice job, Karyuudo! I like how you shamelessly plugged in Seibertron. That gave me a checkle.
There's no plug there. The comic uses Cybertron' Japanese name, "Seibertron" (セイバートロン Seibātoron).
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749886)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 12:56am CST
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749894)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on December 23rd, 2015 @ 3:44am CST
Okay, now I'm beginning to want this thing.
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749897)
Posted by MemphisR56 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 4:39am CST
Shockwave7 wrote:We may romanticize our memories of G1 Devastator through a fog of time, but it really was a floppy, flimsy, parts-forming mess that would topple over and split in half if you even so much as nudged it the wrong way.

Quoted for truth.

Sent my brother a picture of Devastator and he sounded pretty unimpressed and asked me if I'd got it down out of mum's loft.

Considering CW Devvy is 3 times the size, and not only did we never have Mix Master to complete the set, but we had the euro G1 yellow non-combining variants. Didn't even have a full devastator.

It was a real eye opener of just how much those rose tinted nostalgia goggles influence your memory.
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749899)
Posted by Va'al on December 23rd, 2015 @ 5:24am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:YAY! It only took the better part of an hour and a half, but I finally news'ed my first article :KREMZEEK:

:APPLAUSE:
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749907)
Posted by Tranzilla on December 23rd, 2015 @ 7:25am CST
I had a hard time understanding until I realized I was reading it incorrectly. Forgot to read right to left...Duh!!! I'm finding myself liking this set more and more.
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749910)
Posted by karyuudo on December 23rd, 2015 @ 7:38am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of our own karyuudo, we get our first solid translation of Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron's comic! The original image's may be viewed Here, as well as directly below.

Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749918)
Posted by ScottyP on December 23rd, 2015 @ 8:29am CST
karyuudo wrote:Thanks for the news posting. Hope everyone enjoys this translation that my team worked on. :)
No, thank you! I quite enjoyed reading that :)
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749940)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 23rd, 2015 @ 10:13am CST
Awesome translation and a great read! Good job all! :BOT:
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749951)
Posted by Cobotron on December 23rd, 2015 @ 10:34am CST
Ya! Thanks for the translation! This silly concept just keeps getting better and better. I'm really excited for the Grudge Squad.

I did find time between coats of paint on the wife's Xmas gift to get all Devy up in hur.

My goodness what a great toy! I love how he feels like a TOY, and not some over complicated high end collectible. Because that's really what I collect.
He feels like a toy, but sacrifices nothing. I knew he was big, but was still amazed at his size once I got him combined. I'm really happy how this guy turned out from vehicle, to bots, to combined. From all the photos we had seen, I wasn't sure I was going to like the green color, but with my own eyes, it's perfect.

This set is nothing short of MAGNIFICENT!!!! :michaelbay:
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749957)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 23rd, 2015 @ 10:51am CST
karyuudo wrote:

And thank you for the subbed versions of Car Robots and Micron Densetsu! We're still looking forward to the subbed version of Beast Wars Second. :-D
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749965)
Posted by karyuudo on December 23rd, 2015 @ 11:00am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
karyuudo wrote:

You're most welcome :)
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749966)
Posted by karyuudo on December 23rd, 2015 @ 11:00am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
karyuudo wrote:

You're most welcome :)
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749968)
Posted by Shockwave7 on December 23rd, 2015 @ 11:07am CST
For lucky best wash, use Grand Galvatron Mr. Sparkle!
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749991)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 23rd, 2015 @ 2:58pm CST

Seibertron is the Japanese name of the Transformers planet (what we call Cybertron), while Cybertron is their name for the Autobot faction. This site's name is derived from that, not vice-versa. ;)

Anyway, great comic now that it's translated! Unicron, ever the cautious one. Galvatron, ever the traitorous (to Unicron). Starscream, ever the Starscream. Fun little story, I wonder if there will be more.
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1749996)
Posted by .... on December 23rd, 2015 @ 3:14pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Haha great job! a few errors here and there but mostly solid! ;) We always were wondering what was going on with Starscream here. This is actually quite hilarious. XD
What errors? This is a very good translation.

Like when he says "Seibertron" instead of "Cybertron". It's an amazingly well done translation nonetheless. I know the Japanese says "Seibertron" but I'd put it as Cybertron to limit confusion for moderate fans.
Re: Unite Warriors Grand Galvatron Comic Translation (1750002)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on December 23rd, 2015 @ 3:40pm CST
You know, I just can't help it, but whenever I look at Starscream on the third page of this mini-comic, I think to myself (in Dr. Zoidberg's voice): "Why not Starscream?"

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse - IRONHIDE - Commander Class -00500" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Deluxe Class Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 THRUST Vintage Generations One 1985- Nosecone defect-" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Transformers Robots Disguise RID Warrior Toys R Us TRU Megatronus -No Spear" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Jazz #86, Blurr #86, Gnaw #86, Kup #86 4lot!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Kup, Blurr, Jazz, Wreck-Gar #86" on EBAY