Transformers News: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99

Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 6:51PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 16,746

So, do you guys remember that Universal Studios Deluxe Snarl Exclusive? Well, it appears as though this figure is the latest in the lineup of The Last Knight based figures to end up at the $7.99 pricepoint at Ross!

Thanks to Seibertronian Reluctantyouth, we have word that Snarl has hit Ross, showing up in Illinois for the very reasonable price of $7.99, which is pretty cheap considering his BBTS self is $19.99 and he is around $35 to $40 at Universal itself. This figure joins the Wave 3 and 4 The Last Knight toys to have hit stores like Ross, following in the footsteps of Bumblebee, Strafe, Crosshairs, Cogman, and others.

For those who might not remember, Snarl is a repaint of his Age of Extinction toy, now done in the similar sort of smokey gray that can be found in the other The Last Knight dinobots, attempting to be more screen accurate like Studio Series Grimlock (despite not showing up in the movie proper).

Check out the photos below, and let us know if you plan to hunt down this figure in the comments section below! And if you do find, him, why not share it in our Toy Haul Thread!

Transformers News: Universal Studios Exclusive Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99

Credit(s): reluctantyouth @Seibertron
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013603)
Posted by Ravage2031 on March 5th, 2019 @ 7:21pm CST
For me, that's a good find. Unfortunately no Ross's near me. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013624)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 5th, 2019 @ 9:14pm CST
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013632)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2019 @ 9:31pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I already have the green Snarl, but... No, don't think even of double dipping, you still have the AoE lineup to finish! :BANG_HEAD:

What figures from AoE do you still need?
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013633)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 5th, 2019 @ 9:31pm CST
I too have the green one, but for the others I got the Takara Black Knight redecos since (at the time) they were most movie-accurate versions.

Except for Grimlock. I missed out on his AOE Leader mold and instead got the Studio Series Leader when it came out later.

But since Snarl's all green while the others are black and gray, I just treat Snarl as a sort of permanent "Super Saiyan" kind of powered up dude.

Oh, and I did also get the normal blue version of Slash, but regretted that one enough to not care for the gray one released later. Blue Slash just stays in dino mode since its the less bad of the two modes and, well, Slash's odd colors are just written off as Slash simply being an odd one among the Dinobots.
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013637)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 5th, 2019 @ 9:37pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I saw the TLK Grimlock on clearance at Target, passed on it since I wanted to get a golden one (the Evolution one preferably first). Ugh, this Snarl is making me regret that :lol:
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013639)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 5th, 2019 @ 9:47pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I did get the Evolution 2-pack Voyager Grimlock too (which means I also got the sad Energon Grimlock redeco), but only because its deco looked the nicest at the time and there was no foreknowledge of the TLK Voyager redeco yet to come.
Re: Universal Studios Exclusive The Last Knight Deluxe Snarl Found at Ross for $7.99 (2013683)
Posted by reluctantyouth on March 6th, 2019 @ 8:20am CST
Thanks so much for the highlight on main page. I have two ROSS within 10 minutes of me. Each ROSS had just (1) Snarl. If anyone lives in the Peoria, Illinois area...I left the one at ROSS out by Five Guys.

~Reluctantyouth~ :SG-BOTS:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Brunt Refraktor & Red Alert figures misb" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Starscream & Thundercracker figures misb" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron Lot Of Sixgun , Cog And Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "RATCHET Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S34 EB Games Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "DSA 4pc weapons for Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "DSA 3pc weapons for Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Impactor" on EBAY
Buy "Ratchet Transformers SIEGE Deluxe WFC-S34 War for Cybertron Autobot DAMAGED BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Leader Class Shockwave New" on EBAY