Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS

Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS

Wednesday, May 28th, 2008 2:29pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 15,471

Seibertron.com own Mkall has found new listings on our sponsor BBTS.com's website.

Up for preorder are the Universe 2.0 Ultra figures of Silverbolt, Powerglide and Onslaught. Also listed are Voyager figures Blaster and Heavyload. These figures are available for preorder by case assortment or individually.

The case assortments are as follows:

Ultra Powerglide and Onslaught $56.99 USD

Ultra Silverbolt and Powerglide $56.99 USD

Voyager Blaster and Heavyload $46.99 USD

To view these and all figures currently up for preorder, go to the Universe Preorders Listings at BBTS.com.

Credit(s): Mkall

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 28th, 2008 2:30pm CDT

Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709885)
Posted by ashe5k on May 28th, 2008 @ 2:39pm CDT
Ricght, so Powerglide is going to be everywhere and Onslaught and Silverbolt will be impossible to find. Excellent. NOT! The minute I see Silverbolt and Onslaught on the shelves I'm picking them up and Powerglide can wait until I have the money. :P
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709892)
Posted by Tekka on May 28th, 2008 @ 2:50pm CDT
Preordered, woo.

My preorder page is growing ever longer. Now at five deluxes, two ultras, and the Magnus armour.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709906)
Posted by Zeds on May 28th, 2008 @ 3:01pm CDT
Blaster is just a big mess. Looks like a pimped up drag queen.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709920)
Posted by Mkall on May 28th, 2008 @ 3:13pm CDT
W00T!, My first News credit!

Yeah, I have most of those preordered, all except Heavy load.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709922)
Posted by jazzrules on May 28th, 2008 @ 3:14pm CDT
Did I miss something?

When did Silverbolt's body become purple? I'm sure the Hasbro pictures had him red.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709934)
Posted by First Gen on May 28th, 2008 @ 3:31pm CDT
Tekka wrote:Preordered, woo.

lol, I have two Magnus Armor sets ordered and apparently 3 sets of the Henkei Seekers. Not to mention my Universe 2.0 stuff with BBTS.

I need to hit the lotto.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (709983)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on May 28th, 2008 @ 4:41pm CDT
jazzrules wrote:Did I miss something?

You aren't the only one who was surprised by the purple. What's up with 'dat?
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710000)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on May 28th, 2008 @ 4:57pm CDT
I can't wait for Onslaught... Imo a great mix of G1 likeness and updated-ness.
I'll wait on Silverbolt to see if Henkei works their magic.
I'm still not sold on Powerglide...
That money will probably go towards getting a 2nd of a couple figs. I really like.

Still no love for Blaster??
I'm not surprised one bit. A HUGE waste imo.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710013)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 28th, 2008 @ 5:05pm CDT
I don't feel a need to rush on these.

I will order the Takara PG & SB though.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710027)
Posted by Tekka on May 28th, 2008 @ 5:17pm CDT
I would not have noticed if you guys hadn't made me go and look. That light shade of purple is a bit weird, I think this may be another Henkei version I'll be picking up instead.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710120)
Posted by Stormrider on May 28th, 2008 @ 6:56pm CDT
jazzrules wrote:Did I miss something?

I think all of the colors are off in the picture. Even Onslaught looks different.

I'm surprised to see that the Japanese versions are cheaper than the U.S. version.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710164)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 28th, 2008 @ 8:02pm CDT
I'll let my money rest and just wait until these actually come out.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710179)
Posted by Emperor Galvatron on May 28th, 2008 @ 8:36pm CDT
Preordered the Powerglide/Silverbolt combo from BBTS and Onslaught and Blaster from HTS with promo code.
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710198)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on May 28th, 2008 @ 9:16pm CDT
Why does Silverbolt cost $5 more? Is he short-packed?
Re: Universe 2.0 Ultra and Voyager Figures up for preorder at BBTS (710674)
Posted by Flashwave on May 29th, 2008 @ 2:38pm CDT
Judging by this pic from Botcon, I'm hoping it's their camera.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY