Universe Hot Shot - More Photos

Universe Hot Shot - More Photos

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 4:33am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 13,911

HK-TF.com has posted lots of exciting pictures of the upcoming Universe figure, Hotshot. The pictures show alt mode and robot mode details. Along with shots of his transformation and his minicon partner. Check out all the pictures here.

Credit(s): vansch, HK-TK.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 4:42am CST

Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870209)
Posted by ultra_magus on January 20th, 2009 @ 4:48am CST
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870220)
Posted by Burn on January 20th, 2009 @ 5:16am CST
meh. Don't see what the great fuss is.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870222)
Posted by Autobotic9 on January 20th, 2009 @ 5:30am CST
ultra_magus wrote:interesting transformation. I'm gonna look foolish for asking, but what is the significance of 'JaAm'?

Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870233)
Posted by munkimus prime on January 20th, 2009 @ 6:05am CST
I lik jaAm!.

I wonder if his shoulders still hurt.

I thought I liked this toy before but that licence plate has me totally sold.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870235)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 20th, 2009 @ 6:10am CST
I'm thoroughly impressed. The license plate is a really nice nod to the fans.

The transformation though, that's what sold me. It's handled quite nicely.

He's a definite must buy in my book.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870243)
Posted by Mykltron on January 20th, 2009 @ 6:44am CST
When I saw the prototype images I thought he looked awesome. In these colours I'm very unimpressed. I shall be needing some paints for this figure!
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870247)
Posted by Samsonator on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:01am CST
Once again the fandom gets something just for them included in a figure, Hot Shot's JaAm plate makes an already awesome figure just that extra bit more epic.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870248)
Posted by Sledge on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:03am CST
Things like this prove that Hasbro doesn't care about the fans.

Oh wait... :P
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870256)
Posted by --B-- on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:47am CST
I like the mold, and I have the original, and I will buy it, but I so hate it when TF's don't come with a hand gun.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870257)
Posted by Kique on January 20th, 2009 @ 7:50am CST
I like him a lot ! The license Plate was a nice bonus 8) Any idea when he is coming out?
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870303)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 20th, 2009 @ 9:55am CST
I like the mold, but don't care for the color scheme. (But that's what repaints are for, right?) ;)
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870333)
Posted by Hard Hacker on January 20th, 2009 @ 10:43am CST
I think the license plate is proof Hasbro loves the fans forever.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870352)
Posted by Lord T on January 20th, 2009 @ 11:11am CST
Well without fans they wouldn't make sales so...

I don't really mind the figure, not a great fan in these colours and I've got no attachment to the cartoon but I can see its a nice remake.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870364)
Posted by Hard Hacker on January 20th, 2009 @ 11:26am CST
Lord T wrote:Well without fans they wouldn't make sales so...

Not strictly true.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870452)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 20th, 2009 @ 1:21pm CST
is anyone else getting bandwidth exceeded when trying to view the pics, or is it just me?
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870455)
Posted by SolCross on January 20th, 2009 @ 1:24pm CST
I'm getting it, too. Hotlinking ftl.
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870460)
Posted by magnusupreme on January 20th, 2009 @ 1:27pm CST
I can't view the images but instead it says "upgrade to pro today"
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870480)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on January 20th, 2009 @ 1:52pm CST
I'm not wasting my money on this crappy character
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870492)
Posted by soundwave13c on January 20th, 2009 @ 2:18pm CST
it says my bandwidth is exceeded to :-x
Re: Universe Hot Shot - More Photos (870584)
Posted by Editor on January 20th, 2009 @ 4:22pm CST
I guess that the bandwidth for the images is JaAmEd!!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS 80s Animated Movie DVD Optimus Prime Megatron Bumblebee Arcee Galva" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Battlefield Bumblebee Infiltration Soundwave Complete Movie ROTF Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie SOUNDWAVE Complete Leader Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers G1 Brawn & Outback w/Gun Minibot w/Cardback and Tech Specs" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "transformers g1 Wingspan With Only One Wing" on EBAY