Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia

Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia

Sunday, September 28th, 2008 8:47pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 15,046

Member lcz128 of the OTCA Boards has posted the first known sighting of the Transformers Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak, as well as the first sighting of Stormcloud in Australia.

All figures were spotted in Melbourne's Comic store Minotaur. The deluxes retailing for AU$30, other prices unknown.

Further proof has been provided by OTCA member STL, who purchased Sideswipe and has provided photo proof here. STL also mentioned that Universe Ironhide was also in the store, but had already been reserved.

Don't forget you can post your sightings in the Seibertron.com Sightings Forum.

Credit(s): lcz128, STL of OTCA

Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797496)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on September 28th, 2008 @ 8:49pm CDT
Lucky Aussies...
Nice one.

Have these been spotted in the U.S.?
Ya never know how up-to-date the Sightings Forum really is.
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797531)
Posted by Guneagle01 on September 28th, 2008 @ 10:15pm CDT
Australia? who cares about Australia? I want em in the U.S.!!!
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797554)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 28th, 2008 @ 10:55pm CDT
I've been waiting for this. Why won't Hasbro release this everywhere?
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797566)
Posted by Nekoman on September 28th, 2008 @ 11:26pm CDT
Guneagle01 wrote:Australia? who cares about Australia? I want em in the U.S.!!!

Australians. Australians care about what’s coming out in their area.

I also care, though I’m not an Australian, it means they’ll be heading my way before long.
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797615)
Posted by primatives on September 29th, 2008 @ 1:48am CDT
I dont know if this is old news or not but I have also spotted Acid Storm at Big W in the City (Melbourne) and Galvatron at Big W at Southland which I didnt get. I got Acid Storm for $23.99. You can find Tankor, Sunstreaker and Prowl pretty much everywhere around K Mart and also Onslaught Powerglide and Silverbolt are everywhere too.

K Mart is having a sale with 20% off transformers until the 24th. I'd keep look at the Big W stores as I have noticed that they have the best stuff.
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (797617)
Posted by primatives on September 29th, 2008 @ 1:58am CDT
Also I might add that I have also spotted and bought Animated Soundwave at Toys t Us Highpoint which is the only place I have seen it anywhere so far. Bougt it for $20 I think?? Not sure but its around there.

I also saw in a Myer's catalogue that has Animated Ultra on sale I cant remember how much but I havent actually gone to look at any Myer's sotre but its definately in their latest catalogue.
Re: Universe Sideswipe and Silverstreak found in Australia (798002)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 29th, 2008 @ 5:44pm CDT
Animated Ultra Magnus has been in Myer stores for about 3 weeks now, the other Universe figures (including Galvatron and Acid Storm) have been spotted for a similar amount of time, and the Wave 3 Animated figures have been spotted in various TRU stores for a few weeks as well, but thanks for the tip off's Primatives.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Throttle" on EBAY