Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up!

Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up!

Saturday, August 18th, 2007 5:34pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Toy News, Reviews, Site Articles
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 20,372

Seibertron does it again and has posted the first (and ONLY) gallery of this un-produced figure. So get ready to see the exclusive Green Ramulus figure in all its glory here

But wait! There's more! Apparently, our own Boss pulled the wool over our eyes too and Ramulus is NOT the figure that brought about this "He is coming...." madness.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com as we should all find out in about an hour who is exactly coming to Seibertron.com!

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 18th, 2007 6:08pm CDT

Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293163)
Posted by Bed Bugs on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:36pm CDT
Front Paged! Let's finally find out "Who is Coming...", I can't wait! :D
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293166)
Posted by predbot on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:40pm CDT
my guess: its either the beast wars neo unproduced unicron or the late 80's unproduced unicron. just my stab at things although neither was a destron though. Its either that or a very rare lucky draw figure.
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293173)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT
Woooo!!!! Green Ramulus!! I wish I still had my original TM Ramulus, I miss him now. Now, about Fort Max.....hehe, jk Ryan. Now to rack my brain once more about this mystery Decepticon.....
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293175)
Posted by Seibertron on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:44pm CDT
Duke of Luns wrote:Didn't post in the "He's Coming" thread, but I'm gonna make a guess at who this new guy is:

Black Zarak. Or Deathsaurus.

Oh good guess!

http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php? ... =0&start=0
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293177)
Posted by Scaleface on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:45pm CDT
I actually have 4th color variant of Ramulus. It's a Chinese made knockoff with about half the same colors of the common one, but some small changes made.
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293182)
Posted by Predaprince on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:48pm CDT
I still wasn't 100% believing that Ramulus was "He" even after the mods stated it was since I would never be surprised of you doing this Ryan.
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293183)
Posted by predbot on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:48pm CDT

Black Zarak. Or Deathsaurus.

I don't think it can be Deathsaurus since he is already in the Victory galleries but Black Zarak is a distinct possibility.

I got to thinking if it isn't the (2) unproduced Unicrons then perhaps the unreleased Megatron ATB from late-gen 2
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293185)
Posted by Predaprince on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
I think it is Overlord
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293186)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Black Zarak. Or Deathsaurus.

Oh good guess!

http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php? ... =0&start=0

Wait, he was right? I just looked at the Victory galleries & it said Deathsaurus was new. Sooo.....is this the end of our merry guessing game?
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293189)
Posted by Seibertron on August 18th, 2007 @ 5:54pm CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Black Zarak. Or Deathsaurus.

Oh good guess!

http://seibertron.com/toys/gallery.php? ... =0&start=0

Yep, that's it. Kind of anti-climatic, I know, but that's what happens when the hype machine gets way out of control. But that's half the fun anyway so it's all good.

More galleries later this week ... now it's time for me to go to a Bachelor party. And yes, it's that kind of a party. ;)
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293217)
Posted by Jedi Kermit on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:15pm CDT
A well thought out prank. You had me going. I wonder what else is brewing in your devious mind.

This is one awesome gallery by the way! :D
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293233)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 18th, 2007 @ 6:30pm CDT
Ramulus is one of my favorite Maximals.

I'm pretty green now myself!
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293291)
Posted by Prowl76 on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:02pm CDT
Now that I see it I must say Wreckers Ramulus is very nice. I have Ramulus and thought blech to the repaint when I found out that is what was coming but now that I see it and have had time to think on it I only got one thing to say. Damn I want that!!
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293331)
Posted by Predaprince on August 18th, 2007 @ 7:19pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:And yes, it's that kind of a party. ;)

Box Social!

:grin:
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293432)
Posted by emdelrio on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:27am CDT
DARN YOU! DARN YOU ALL TO HECK!
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293439)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:34am CDT
Well played Ryan. Well played.

But I prefer the Ramulas figure over Deathsaurus! :grin:
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293816)
Posted by Anonymous on August 19th, 2007 @ 11:19am CDT
Yikes, it might be rare, but it sure is fugly as hell.
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293896)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:18pm CDT
Anyone notice Long Horns color scheme is almost the polar opposite of the green/BotCon Ramulus?
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (293926)
Posted by Transtopias Rodimus Prime on August 19th, 2007 @ 12:46pm CDT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's even weaker than I expected. That's almost not even a repaint. I love the Deathsaurus though. That makes reading 60 pages almost worth it now that we know it wasn't ramuless. I bow to the master prankster. 8-} :APPLAUSE:
Re: Unproduced "Wrecker" Ramulus Gallery Now Up! (294554)
Posted by Talous on August 19th, 2007 @ 7:26pm CDT
Now I'm kicking myself hard for never picking this one up when I saw it. That's a pretty sweet looking figure.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "2012 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE COBRA HISS TANK SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE STARSCREAM W/ COBRA COMMANDER" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers BONE CRUSHER Constructicons HASBRO, TAKARA Japan 1980 84" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 generation two" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY