Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper

Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper

Monday, August 1st, 2011 1:26pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 50,634

Seibertron.com member and operator of the garage kit company Renderform, Venksta, has updated the Renderform facebook page with a preview of some of his upcoming Classics Bumblebee upgrade kits. Image mirrored below.

Quick update. I revealed some new kits at TFCon's 3rd party panel. Mostly to show off the next couple of projects. However, my current attention is on getting the outstanding RF-005 orders made and shipped. So I will not be posting the fully gallery of the revealed kits for another week or so, until I got most of the orders shipped. This is to be fair to those waiting, and not make anyone think their order was forgotten. In the mean time, I will share this teaser photo. After the gallery is posted, the final Goldbug photo's will be up a week later, along with ordering.

Credit(s): Renderform

This article was last modified on Monday, August 1st, 2011 4:21pm CDT

Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269774)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:32pm CDT
Those are really sweet! Finally, a reason to own SO many Classics Bbees!
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269775)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:32pm CDT
Those are really sweet! Finally, a reason to own SO many Classics Bbees!
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269776)
Posted by El Duque on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:34pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Those are really sweet! Finally, a reason to own SO many Classics Bbees!

I know, now I need to get a Henkei Bee for that Bumper set. Guess in a pinch I could put it on the RtS version but it looks like the colors would clash a little.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269778)
Posted by --B-- on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Damn, I never realized the RTS BB was so orangey. Not feeling the Hubcap head, and bumper is cool, but I don't have a Henkei BB, so it would only be the Goldbug head for me.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269779)
Posted by Axalon_Prime on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:45pm CDT
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269781)
Posted by alternator77 on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:52pm CDT
Axalon_Prime wrote:Ok I got there's Classics Bumblebee, Henkei Bumblebee and Reveal the Shield Bumblebee.....What's the fourth? I'm stumped.

iirc thats the legacy three pack bb from a few years back
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269784)
Posted by juxtapose519 on August 1st, 2011 @ 1:57pm CDT
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269796)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 1st, 2011 @ 2:24pm CDT
juxtapose519 wrote:My questions is where Classics Bee's crappy white stripes went, and more importantly how I get mine off. Paint?

Hasbro's classics Bumblebee is not in the picture.

El Duque wrote:

I'm in the same boat man.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269816)
Posted by Rijie on August 1st, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT
That is some prodigious fan-wank right there. :APPLAUSE:

All of a sudden sundry Classics BBs become their own characters. Bravo!
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269819)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 1st, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
Rijie wrote:That is some prodigious fan-wank right there. :APPLAUSE:

All of a sudden sundry Classics BBs become their own characters. Bravo!

Agreed. A new head and accessories can make all of the difference when it comes to figures using the same mold.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269832)
Posted by Hairball178 on August 1st, 2011 @ 3:48pm CDT
Awhile back the only way I could get Wave 2 of the RTS deluxes was to get another Bumblebee that I didn't want. I hoped in vain a 3rd party would come up with a Goldbug upgrade for it...and there it is.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269839)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:10pm CDT
Ooooo!!! Mixed feelings. Those heads really do look awesome and make all the Bumblebees we've had worth it. I want the Goldbug one especially but a big part of me wants a whole new mold not just a new head. Still, all look very cool and I might get them just to be safe. Great work, sir!
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269840)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:11pm CDT
hey, hey hasblow, DO THIS! :BOOM:
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269846)
Posted by Blurrz on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269854)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 1st, 2011 @ 4:33pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Looking good. But don't feel like exercising the option of reacquiring that mold..

Oh come on, you know you wanna ;)

I had picked up United and RTS a while back for these specifically. Luckily, I landed a Henkei BB today too from a fellow Seibertronian. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269900)
Posted by Rated X on August 1st, 2011 @ 5:54pm CDT
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269926)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 1st, 2011 @ 6:41pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Ill be getting that Goldbug. Maybe the other one too that looks good on the RTS Bee. Good job as always. I just hope after the red alert set being so wanted that he bumps up the number he makes to sell. It's hard to be at his site at a specific time if Im at work.

He'll probably end up just doing more than one run if the demand is high enough. Thats what he ends up doing with most of his projects.
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269946)
Posted by Quantum Reflex on August 1st, 2011 @ 7:40pm CDT
I love this, I was thinking on getting Another un07 Gold BB, Is it just me or am I the only person to own a UN-07 gold Bumblebee that had Silver chrome engine plates and silver chrome spoiler along with a gold painted body, rather than the gold painted engine plates & spoiler that i see on every UN-07 gold bee, The henkei one has gold chrome engine plates/spoiler.... but my version of un07 is silver... does that mean i got a knock off? I bought it from a japan shop and it was boxed perfectly...... any Ideas? have i got a factory defect or early version?... any Ideas?
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1269951)
Posted by Anonymous on August 1st, 2011 @ 7:46pm CDT
Didn't think I'd be excited over these, but wow. Can't wait to see the bumper kit! Venks alot!
Re: Upcoming Renderform Classics Bumblebee Kits: Goldbug, Hubcap, & Bumper (1270014)
Posted by Covenant on August 1st, 2011 @ 10:11pm CDT
So wait, what's up?

Is Goldbug available? I'd purchased a repaint of Classics Bee for it. Wasn't aware of a Hubcap & Bumper release. Yes, this is how much I somehow seem to be out of the loop.'

Am I too late for the preorder for Goldbug, or is it coming? Do I have to preorder the other two as well? Are they coming out later? Have I screwed myself out of avoiding ebay secondary third party prices on Goldbug?

Little help?? :???:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue bots CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS PVC Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer w/ Blur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Prime PP-21 Terracon Ripper Snapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime beast hunters Predacons rising Knockout and Darksteel" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY